Trouble at work, I'm quitting, I have questions.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you stay and keep doing your best at what you do. Sarah and/or Tom could (and should) be gone tomoorw. I know how frustrated you are, but you're speculating on what may happen. They may have plans to promote you up to a higher postion. I can tell it's been a rough few months, but it all pays the same, whether Tom is in your dept, or not. If I were you, I'd hang in there for the long haul, and watch what happens. I would also go to your interview, you can never have too many options.

I second this!!

I HATE my job, but I deal with it. At least until we leave Hawaii.." It is not all fun in the sun here.." Jobs are hard to come by and it took me a long while to get this crappy job. But, it pays my mommas rent and her lights. I say stick with it and also look at higher paying jobs on your OFF time. Don't quit until you get something lined up.

I am LATE as always.."
I just read that things went YOUR WAY.?"
GOOD!!!

What was their reaction when you quit? Did they seem surprised and did they make any effort to keep you?

**UPDATE**

Hey guys, to begin I'd like to say thanks for the support that the post'ers here gave.

I'm writing to tell you guys that after 3 interviews with the same company I got the job! I'm getting my desired compensation, benefits (something my current job didn't offer), and the opportunity for profit sharing.

I'm very happy, I quit yesterday and things are looking good.

woot!