Trouble cumming through penetration

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hellokatie, Dec 29, 2008.

1. hellokatie

hellokatie New Member

I keep thinking that I might have a better chance at cumming when the bf's fucking me if we lay off it for a long time, but eventually every time we do, I just have this insane urge to pee, even if I've gone. anyone with tips on good oral? :confused:

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

That insane urge to pee.. Thats a damn good orgasm building so work through it and keep on fucking until it happens

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Relax and let it flow... you will think you're peeing but in reality you're just ejaculating. Female ejaculation is supposed to be the best kind of orgasm... Though it can be messy.

You have to be really relaxed and content to be able to relax enough to have that kind of orgasm from what I have read. Become Zen :p

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been with a few women who ejaculated and it isn't that messy, usually about the same amount of liquid as when a man comes. Couple of spoonfuls, perhaps. Other women might be different, however.

5. Aileana

Aileana New Member

Albums:

Sometimes it can be very messy, though. My ex-girlfriend used to squirt what seemed like buckets. you're right though, it varies from woman to woman

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Coming from penetration alone is tough. Usually some clit needs to also be involved. Penetration with g-spot is best way to try but don't get hung up if you can't. My wife says her penetration Os feel different then clit ones. Laying off sex does make sexual urges stronger so your excitement is higher. So many factors play in, experience, his stamina, how excited you are.

On oral my best tip is combination of sensations on both clit with tongue and finger inside her (g-spot or spreading vag walls) at same time.

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I had one girl basically make out I didn't know what I was doing. I was fingering her G (yes I know how they feel) and she had this urge to pee and accused me of pushing too hard on her Uretha! She did cum when we fucked though. Probably helped she was so tiny her legs looked the same girth as my cock (no sick jokes please....she was just incredibly small woman, older than myself)

8. jerreo

jerreo New Member

My bro-in-law has the largest cock I have seen. He can not cum in a cunt. Only with a bj. How lucky are his women?

Draft saved Draft deleted