Trouble cumming when getting head

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends upon suckers' skill and their enthusiasm.
With my exgf?!, couple of decades older than me, I was always sure of having great shots in her mouth. She seemed to enjoy herself feeling a cock in her oral cavity and cumshots as well.
While she was an expert, my current gf is hesitant to give me head. Her job sucks.

How could anyone not be enthusiastic about sucking your cock, Jeff? I'll bet even "straight" guys would line up to do it.

I have pretty much the same problem, I enjoy it alot, but have never cum from getting head. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the pleasure seems to plateau and I can't get any closer to cumming.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Your penis is probably too accustomed to certain motions and speeds that just aren't simulated by a mouth, throat and tongue. Meaning you probably jerk off too often.

You can try and jerk off less (as well as varying the ways and speeds of the way you jerk off), or get whoever it is that's giving you head to change it up a bit.

I had the same issue.

same problem, i came to that conclusion that she sucked at it. i don't think her technique was good.

can anyone else tell if they are sucking, i dont think she sucked, she just moved her mouth... other times i can swear they are sucking others not... =[