Trouble cumming!!!!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this a common problem?
When having sex if I do not cum within about twenty minutes I find trouble cumming at all no matter what I do. My erection maintains as long as I want but just can't get to that point :mad:
Sometimes I prefer to masturbate alone as that guarantees that I will cum.
Your thoughts appreciated.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are several different reasons for this to occur, though at your age I doubt it's to do with that. If your able to come while wanking and not with a partner, then it could be tension, or something going on inside your head. As this is worrying you, your best bet would be to see a doctor.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I somewhat have the same issue. To much foreplay seems to be the cause for me. I think I get somewhat numb, and therefore last longer.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I have sex, there's a point where the tension really builds up, and I start feeling like I want to come--not that I'm going to cum, because I haven't reached the point of inevitability yet, but that I'm psychologically ready to cum.

Once I hit that point, there's a certain window of opportunity to reach orgasm. If I wait too long, the tension and excitement decrease. At that point I usually try to focus on getting my partner to cum, because I know that I'm not going to.

I agree with rstrnt that too much foreplay can be a problem. I've had a few partners who really dragged out the foreplay to the point where I got bored and kinda lost interest in the whole affair, then when they were finally ready to proceed beyond foreplay, I'd be thinking, "too late, you missed your chance."

rikafrika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh, it happens man. How often does this occur? I have found that whenever something like this happens it can be a combination of mental (meaning stress, loss of concentration) and physical factors. You know, your dick gets chaffed a bit, numbs up, and becomes less sensitive, hence its harder to cum.

melissalauren

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this a common problem?
When having sex if I do not cum within about twenty minutes I find trouble cumming at all no matter what I do. My erection maintains as long as I want but just can't get to that point :mad:
Sometimes I prefer to masturbate alone as that guarantees that I will cum.
Your thoughts appreciated.

I guess it's psychological.

What about making your girl suck your cock intensly and fast after you've fucked, to the point that you can't hold back anymore?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh, it happens man. How often does this occur? I have found that whenever something like this happens it can be a combination of mental (meaning stress, loss of concentration) and physical factors. You know, your dick gets chaffed a bit, numbs up, and becomes less sensitive, hence its harder to cum.

That's my experience. The issue is that usually I was trying to be some kind of stud and held off too long. Once that numbness sets in, I might as well fake it and roll off.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This happens to me as well. I used to try and hold off cumming until my partner did, but we all reach this point at such different times it's hard to do that. No I just go ahead and shoot, then I focus all my attention on giving my partner the time of his life. Usually I'll get hard again pretty quick when this happens.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I have the same problem. I wonder if it is all the masturabation that densitizes my penis. I know that other men jerk it every day and don't have the issue. It sucks not being able to come.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This happens to me as well. I used to try and hold off cumming until my partner did, but we all reach this point at such different times it's hard to do that. No I just go ahead and shoot, then I focus all my attention on giving my partner the time of his life. Usually I'll get hard again pretty quick when this happens.

That sounds like a good idea, as I don't have trouble getting hard at all :naughty:

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you taking any medications? Illlicit drugs? These things can affect ones ability to cum.

Thats true I have used speed in the past and there is no hope of shooting on that stuff, but these days I'll only have a few pints of larger at the most.