Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Why is it so hard to find a bf these days, I have done everything, looked for one, let them find me and also chance meets but does not seem to work in my favor.
I seem to find guys that either want a relationship but not interested in the sex side of things or they want the sex and not interested in a relationship...
To me I have got to have both but just not on their own.
I have been told i am too nice, too honest, too open and even been told I got too big a cock... i cant seem to win.

Are there any decent guys out there thats looking for the same, if so get in touch...i aint that bad!!
[/FONT]

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told all of the same things before.

I am fed up being told that, and refuse to change and be the complete opposite. I respect people who are open, honest etc..
And also fed up them saying my cock too big, i dont see it as big, thick yes but nothing huge, they just wimps and too scared of anything

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I visited your website, very nice work. Web design is fun as well as time consuming. I think it is great that you are very open, I tend to be open also although it sometimes puts people off balance. Some people aren't used to it.
You will find a boyfriend, it may just take time. I've had the same partner for almost 17 years. Things are not always perfect for us or anyone in a relationship.
I wouldn't get too upset about the big cock thing. Most people I know would be quite appreciative of a larger cock and certainly wouldn't be complaining.

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I don't think your cock is "Too Big". I'd certainly welcome it into my tight ass. I am also in the market for a bf. Wish we lived closer as I find you very attractive.

Craig
Too bad his website says he only wants guys from age 16 to 37. :rolleyes: