Trouble Getting Off

Caterpillar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My current girlfriend recently lost her virginity to me. She has given handjobs to other guys and she says I am the biggest she has seen. The first time we did it, we had to stop cause it hurt her. I knew that would happen. BTW this would be the first virgin I have had sex with. Anyway, the second time we did it, she could take it but looking at her face I could see she was in pain at some points, then liking it at others. She seemed to have gotten off in probably 5-8 minutes. But after 15 minutes, i could not get off. She has also given me 2 handjobs for about 10 minutes each (obviously different times. :tongue:) and i didn't get off either. When I am having sex, Im thinking about her liking it while I try to think about cumming faster for her. When she gives me a handjob, I just feel bad cause she is doing all the work and I don't want her to get tired. I try to relax but still nothing.
I masterbate about 3 days a week. And it usually takes me about 10 minutes but I don't feel like I am even close with her. Im very attracted to her and everything needed to get off seems to be there but I don't know why I just can't. Its kinda embarassing. Not to mention it sucks and probably makes her feel bad.

Also, she is coming over tonight so quick help would be appreciated. LOL

Thanks in advance to everyone.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bud...relax....use lube..good quality...plenty of it on both of you...oral sex is always a plus..and if she and you are up for it...take a shower/bath together.....relax..its not a race....sex is suppose to be fun and enjoyeable....the pressure u explain is taking that away.....if birth control is taken care of.....eat her pussy for hour....then u will be the star.....good luck.....

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe you're just over thinking and worrying too much so its keeping you from climaxing. You may want to try letting your gf sucking your dick for a while before sex so you start to build up to that point a bit quicker. I know after my guy cums the first time it takes him a while to cum again which for me is great! Women can have multiply orgasms so if i find a guy who can last for a while that's super in my book! Just relax try talking dirty or have her do it to you... Maybe u guys are repeating the same positions try something new and exciting when she comes over tonight something that would get you riled up and help u cum quicker.

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really like her then kiss her deeply when you're inside of her and have her hold you close and wrap her arms around you. If she moans that's a plus. I'm really into passionate, sensual sex so all of these things are a plus for me. A girl I used to date would pull me close to her body while I was on top of her and whisper things into my ear. Worked every time.

-A.B

durks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Second that frustration caterpillar.
I can't cum inside my girlfriend either. I get soo close and then lose it and eventually concede and finish it off myself. I don't know whether I just can't get enough speed up or I'm not quite sensitive enough for something that doesn't grip all that tight or what.

Does a cock ring work maybe? Anyone has any experience in these? If anything I thought that'd hold it off even longer

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
It sounds like you are both really concerned for the other's enjoyment. That rocks, and as such I doubt she'll mind at all if you play with yourself while she plays, too. You may want to edge yourself and let her finish you off manually, inside her or orally.

I also have found that sometimes slow, deep, lovemaking after perhaps some oral to "warm things up" is an incredible turn on, and I've cum like that without ever increasing the pace. As you're slowly stroking, pay attention to how every inch of her tunnel feels on your cock. You'll want to slow it down and savor all of the different parts of her pussy and you can be damn sure she'll love it and not get "fucked out" as quickly.

I have a feeling that things will get better over time as you both relax more and the pressures of pain & performance issues fade away. Until then, enjoy the exploration.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Does a cock ring work maybe? Anyone has any experience in these? If anything I thought that'd hold it off even longer

A cock ring won't decrease the sensitivity and keep you from cumming; if anything, it makes me harder, more sensitive and sometimes I cum faster. Sized properly, it should only be snug enough to keep the blood where you want it but not so tight that it stops you from ejaculating, unless you're into heavier scenes. Too tight can certainly lead to injury and, as you suggested, hold back the juice, even if you do orgasm.

Zwizlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sound exactly like my experience; it took me literally 30 minutes to an hour to get off (when i did :( ); mostly because i was holding back because I didnt want to hurt my partner.

Then I met a woman who was 10 years older than me (I was 25 she was 35) and she knew her way around a guy and we talked a lot about how I was feeling and these fears dissipated when I got more experience. The equation is fairly simple Experience = confidence (when done right ha ha ha).

I'm married now and my wife has a small pussy and short vagina and somedays i'm halfway in and she'll experience pain and somedays i can almost get it all in. We enjoy being together; love and communication does more to having a great sex life than having a large/long cock.

Good luck keep us up to date :)

durks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the advice. Yeah I think pressure plays a big part and overthinking it.
Theres also not a lot to be said for the condom..

Might try a cockring and see how that goes, as you say important thing is that you enjoy it, and your partner.. and she always gets off

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They say that the brain is the largest sex organ. And the most important. What you're thinking, your feeling of being into the action, and the response you feel from your partner are probably much more important than the actual sensations on your dick as you fuck. Condom or no. As others have said here, enjoy the moment and your partner first. If you're having fun, and not on some drugs that interfere with sexual function, you're not likely have any problem getting off.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Second that frustration caterpillar.
I can't cum inside my girlfriend either. I get soo close and then lose it and eventually concede and finish it off myself. I don't know whether I just can't get enough speed up or I'm not quite sensitive enough for something that doesn't grip all that tight or what.

cock rings help as far as staying hard but in my experience its best to lay off the masturbating for a few days or even a week if possible ,then you cum pretty easily. its the no jacking off part that I have trouble with. lol:tongue: