Trouble reaching an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tickle123, Jul 25, 2009.

1. tickle123

tickle123 New Member

Okay, i'm 18 and i can reach and orgasm fine on my own. but whenever i'm with another lad, i can never cum. the thing is, i think i would if they carried on but they reach climax after like 10 minutes, and i'm still raring to go, not even close. Any suggestions??

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

ask them not to reach orgasm after ten minutes and that they focus more on you if they can cum that easily

3. fancypants2

fancypants2 New Member

Yeah, I think the easier answer is more foreplay. Are you just doing hook-ups or have a bf? I find hook-ups to be more awkward since you don't know the guy and they don't know you. But, if it's a bf, be explicit about more fun and less about cumming quickly. Hell, even if it's a hook-up, just tell the guy what you want.

I'd happily help you reach orgasm ;)

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Is this when 69ing or mutual jo? Surely you could slow down stimulating them until you get ready to cum. Even in fucking, they should be willing to help more with your needs. I've had some selfish partners, too, usually young and in a hurry to get their rocks off. You may do better with older, more experienced partners, who know how to time things better.

5. tickle123

tickle123 New Member

its anything like, i was with this lad for a while. and then we were messing around for about an our nothing too heavy, then he was like are you close cos i am, i was like... we have hardly done anything. once he came then he was like right im going to sleep. then this other lad i went with just came after like 10 minutes gahhh, i don't know if i've just been unlucky with partners or theres something up with me.

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

Most men are jerks, I guess. Are they drunk pickups from a bar and you are taking them home late at night? But I know your pain; keep looking. Some do care.

Draft saved Draft deleted