Trouble reaching orgasm? Here's help.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tevyus, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Tevyus

Tevyus New Member

[FONT=&quot]All my life I’ve had some difficulty reaching orgasm.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It’s frustrating that ALL the advice out there is about how to delay it. Also, it makes women doubt their own sexiness, which is no fun.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Lately (I’m in my 40s) I’ve had some luck with the following:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A) I make sure to not pee before sex. The pressure of a full bladder isn’t entirely unlike the pressure of impending orgasm, and it helps me reach climax.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]B) If orgasm isn’t happening, I take a 10-minute break and hold my sweetie. I think the nerve endings in one’s dick get used to the stimulation, and stop responding as much. Then, when I say “Okay, round 2!” my dick feels much more sensitive, and I orgasm much more easily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And I feel good that my babe is getting two sessions of sex for the “price” of one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    ========================================
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Oh, and since this is LPSG, I'll say I'm gigantic. Elephantine. Yeah, that's right - I can ring your doorbell even when my hands are full. ; P
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] =============================================[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If anyone cares to share THEIR techniques, I’ll be grateful![/FONT]

2. barbequebarbeque

barbequebarbeque New Member

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

TBH as someone who takes a seriously loooooong assed time to cum sometimes I can say that if I have even a small amount of piss in my bladder then nothing is gonna happen at all.

I find the need to take a leak totally distracts me from the sensations which will cause me to orgasm.

I don't have any sure fire ways to make myself cum more readily, it seems to change from one sexual encounter to another. Which can be tricky.

A lot depends (for me at least) on the chemistry I have with my sexual partner. Which is why I can be picky sometimes and tend to try to maintain long term fuck buddy connections with guys I know I'll get off with.

I used to find that if I was too horny, hadn't got off in a while, that cumming with a guy was next to impossible. So I had to wank off before having sex, sometimes actually in the company of the guy I was about to fuck, that was hot in it's own way too. And after that I'd be ready to go again and able to cum far easier.

That doesn't seem to work for me any more. Nor have Kegels for that matter, although they do make my orgasms more intense and pleasurable, Kegels have never made it actually easier for me to cum.

What works best for me is knowing I can take my time, fool around a lot, be sensual, lots of talk and chemistry a lot of mind fucking and a good mix of fucking and other forms of sex all mixed up together. The pressure to cum (whether it's me putting that pressure on myself, or my fuck buddy doing so) will always postpone orgasm even more because I'm no longer in the moment. In fact thinking about orgasms at all while I'm fucking is a no no for me. I just have to do stuff me and my bottom will enjoy and just go with it till orgasm occurs almost like a happy coincidence.

#3 D_Tim McGnaw, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great first post!

Your second idea has worked like a charm for me in the past. I'm in a similar "takes too long to cum" sometimes, but the post coital break to re-sensitize the penis turns me into a minuteman when the need calls for it.

Another thing that works is trying to edge prior to having sex.

#4 RawDog, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  5. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Yep. Just take a break and go at it later!

6. bigballs7x6

bigballs7x6 New Member

When I'm having trouble finishing up, I just start mentally trying to psyche myself up. I find that having a mantra like "Come on, fuck that hole, shoot that cum" usually gets me off quick.

7. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find that's the worst possible thing I could do. Trying really hard to come usually just gets me agitated and sometimes don't get off at all. My girl once missed her birth control schedule, so I promised I would pull out and thought the whole time to try not to come. I got off in a couple minutes :p.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I spent four years in a relationship with a guy who couldn't orgasm with a partner (I think it happened less than five times in four years). I definitely felt unsexy, but it wasn't really because he couldn't cum. It was more that combined with his very low sex drive and my very high sex drive, the lack of orgasm was just too much. I really don't think it would have been a problem for me if I had felt he actually wanted to have sex with me on a regular basis. In fact, it didn't bother me early in the relationship.

I guess given the above, my advice would be to to make sure she knows it isn't specific to her (my ex did that right), and to let her know in other ways (including ways sexual) that you find her sexy.

Draft saved Draft deleted