Trouble with anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mthomson2020, Jan 30, 2010.

1. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    So I've tried to have anal with this guy. I can't get my dick inside him though. I have a big head and I dont know if that has anything to do with it. We used lube, but i can barely get anything in. Does anyone have any suggestions??? I really want to have sex with him!

2. halflife

halflife Member

make sure that he is ready and relaxed not sure this fits the situation but with a girlfriend of mine i suggested we try anal and we attempted it and it almost went in turns out she was scared out the whole idea and was tense so relax is the best advice

3. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

push harder!

4. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From my experience with anal with women, it's just a matter of going nice and slow. Work the hole open with a finger or two, then get a nice silicon-based lube and then get everything lubed up and then inch yourself in, pause, and then let the rest in. It'll take some time to get everything setup, but once you are in, go to town.

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    Speaking from a bottoms point of view. For me, if the top tries to pump himself inside me, he'll never get in. Constant pressure is the key to get into my tight ass. My regular fuck buddy is 8 x 6 with a huge head, and that's the only way he can get inside. Once he is in, then he can start pumping, but not until.

Hope this helps.

Craig

Draft saved Draft deleted