Trouble with her on top

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With the 2 different girls I have tried to have sex with where she is on top of me, I've had trouble with fitting my dick in without it buckling and also staying fully hard in this position.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Checked your gallery and u do have a big dick with an awesome big glans. I suggest that u get the gal very excited so she's very wet. Otherwise, I suggest lots of lube on that cock so it slides in easier. Good luck

D

deleted356736

Woman on top is a naturally tighter position, so a bit of lube will help initial penetration. In terms of the not staying hard problem; it's most likely psychological. Stay positive and focussed on how it feels to be inside her, and chase any negative thoughts about staying hard away.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you can always try going from one position to her on top while making sure u stay in her in the process....

generally i like to play that game just for fun ... but this might help you with your problem a bit...

other than that ... lube will help

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you can always try going from one position to her on top while making sure u stay in her in the process....

generally i like to play that game just for fun ... but this might help you with your problem a bit...

other than that ... lube will help
+1

That is another reason spinners are so much fun.

Edit: Another good thing is you can do the power fuck when on the bottom.

Last edited:

B_8inchryan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very similar dick. I cant penetrate without lube, but it will help if you use it. Just get her all loosened up by going slow at first and then fast.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots and lots of lube. I usually tell my wife how it feels inside her, and that helps me to keep a hard on. Feedback from her also helps. Explain exactly how it feels inside. It really does help to keep you up.