trouble with other people making you cum?

Horsehungjock

Experimental Member
Media
dose it sem hard for you to cum with other people

are their any positions you can cum better or easier in?

for me i can only seem to cum in missionary or if the girl is on top and she is real good, i have to make myelf cum in a since

i mean i do my best fucking doggystyle but its damn near impossible for me to cum like that, now ive worn girls out doggy style, i mean like to the point to where they cant even hodl themselves up any more but i cant cum, then il flip them over go for about another min and blow my load

i guess it just takes a long time for anyone to make me cum. when i jerk i cam cum in a matter of mins but during sex it takes at least 20-30 mins, even with blowjobs, ive had great ones and it still took 18 mins, i know i timed it

but i guess i can say its a gift but i have some good stamina but ive talked to alot of guys and some say they usually last 15 mins but im like a diesel engine, once i get warmed up i can go for the long run and i havent had any complaints, in fact they dont want to leave.

ive even had girl want to stop giving me head because their jaw was sore, i just lied and said im about to cum and they finished about 10 mins later, (yeah i know im an ass) ...lol

but anyone else have this problem, you cum quick when jerking but become marathon man with other people?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I cant tell if you think its a good thing or a bad thing that you cant cum easily with a woman. Im thinking the latter of the 2.

Id say try letting the woman join you in wanking and show her exactly what you like and it will help her with her bj technique as well. As for the sex, not all men enjoy all positions and maybe you enjoy being on top during missionary because you feel the most dominante then. But just do what works for you, there is no rule that says you must cum in any and/or all positions.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
horsehungjock, I'm a bit like you depending on how often I come per week. A few days break and I'll be lucky to last a few minutes, coming 5 or more times per week will make it seem impossible.
Apart from the missionary positions I use a few other fail safe positions to make you come.

Closed leg missionary (where her legs are held together) - it is so tight

Grab and ram -with her on top facing you, wrap both arms around her back to pull her close,(her legs in a kneeling position either side of you), bend your knees and start ramming, you can thrust so fast in this position that it is difficult to hold back.

Rear entry - she is lying on her front with legs together and you are ramming away from behind similar to missionary.

Get her to squeeze her vagina muscles when you most need it.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not having the required equipment, I can't say I've tested this myself, but I've heard that a good number of guys experience this.

One bit of advice I've heard is to try different masturbation techniques, because when you're so attuned to your hand gripping and moving a certain way every time because it gets you there, it gets difficult for those nerve endings to appreciate the different sensations you'll get when you're with a partner.

Dunno if that actually works, but it's what I've heard.

As I recall, I can really enjoy getting hammered by a guy who is definitely into it but not ready to come just yet. :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I can relate to your problem. I read an article years ago that said we get used to the nice tightness of our hand and don't get the same level of stimulation from a vagina. Maybe you should lay off wanking for a few weeks and see if you can come during intercourse. Might help if you lay off wanking period for a few months. That's assuming your lady is giving it to you regularly. Otherwise, warn us so we won't bend over in front of you at the super market.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Horsehungjock said:
but anyone else have this problem, you cum quick when jerking but become marathon man with other people?

right there with you dude. i know how the blow job shit goes also.
i have to think about something like having a threesome or an orgy in order to get myself to shoot so i don't tire the chick out, otherwise it could go on for hours. (in a couple cases it has...)

thing i've noticed is i get into a rhythm and stay in a position too long, it gets too comfortable and i get "numb".

do somehting to change it up, be more aggressive when you are coming close to finishing or wanting to finish. i notice these two things help...

1. be spontaneous and flip her over, go at her from behind (not the ass)
have her lay on her belly with her ass just slightly raised and her legs half spread, get on top of her and at first be gentle and stick it in real slow creating an even rhythm. what this does is gets you used to the sudden position change and forces you to use more muscles in your back, stomach ass, arms and legs. think of doing a stomach crunch on your knees when you are in this position, that is how you want to move your body. also helps because you have to spread your legs and arms and you get to be closer to the back of her kneck so you can gently blow on her kneck and bite her ear (i love doing that).

2. as you are in this position, you have a diffferent intense sensation on her vagina and your dick, creating a whole new feeling from the usual position. as you are ready to shoot, flex all your muscles and get really aggressive, start pounding harder and faster and really get in touch with both your bodies. the heat, sweat and increased shots of adrenaline and testoserone and intense passion will drive you both wild and close to having a simultaneous cum shooting explosive orgasm. (or at least it has for me)

try it, you might like it...hehehehe

just a thought.

E

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Horsehungjock said:
dose it sem hard for you to cum with other people

are their any positions you can cum better or easier in?

for me i can only seem to cum in missionary or if the girl is on top and she is real good, i have to make myelf cum in a since

i mean i do my best fucking doggystyle but its damn near impossible for me to cum like that, now ive worn girls out doggy style, i mean like to the point to where they cant even hodl themselves up any more but i cant cum, then il flip them over go for about another min and blow my load

i guess it just takes a long time for anyone to make me cum. when i jerk i cam cum in a matter of mins but during sex it takes at least 20-30 mins, even with blowjobs, ive had great ones and it still took 18 mins, i know i timed it

but i guess i can say its a gift but i have some good stamina but ive talked to alot of guys and some say they usually last 15 mins but im like a diesel engine, once i get warmed up i can go for the long run and i havent had any complaints, in fact they dont want to leave.

ive even had girl want to stop giving me head because their jaw was sore, i just lied and said im about to cum and they finished about 10 mins later, (yeah i know im an ass) ...lol

dictionary.com is your friend. There IS a preview button, you know.

Anyway.....

I'm not ansewring that long grocery list of well formed questions, but I will say that when I masturbate, the only position I can come in is laying on my stomach. lol I don't know WHY..and I'm sure I look silly, but that's the only way I can come. During sex though, I can come in a dozen positions, depending on the friction.