Troy Donahue

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Troy Donahue, but that wasn't him in the movie clip. That character's name in the movie was "Troy", but he isn't Troy Donahue the actor.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, that's Troy Donahue playing Johnny Hunter.
Maybe you're thinking of Martin Eric, who played Todd Harper, the handyman at the inn.

No kind sir, not the first clip, the second clip. The one that has the fellow in the speedos from Back to the Beach; that wasn't Troy Donahue, that was an actor playing a character named "Troy".

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
No kind sir, not the first clip, the second clip. The one that has the fellow in the speedos from Back to the Beach; that wasn't Troy Donahue, that was an actor playing a character named "Troy".

Oh, well that's absolutely true.
But you referred to the "movie clip," and Hells called the first one the "movie."
Guess we got our wires crossed.
(I don't think Hells could have thought that second guy was really Troy Donahue. Hells? Hells? Did you?)

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries. Either way, the real Troy Donahue was a beautiful dreamboat.

By the way Hhuck: every time I see your avatar picture, I get the urge to lick the screen. Grrrr...

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hhuck if more time had passed between Troy's heyday and BTTB I woulda second guessed it but I fell prey to believing what I saw online which I RARELY do. Once again my bad!
As a belated birthday gift, I agree to overlook this infraction, Hells.
;-)

By the way Hhuck: every time I see your avatar picture, I get the urge to lick the screen. Grrrr...
You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?:cool:

diamond46

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On your second clip that an actor known as John Calvin playing a chacter named Troy from Back To The Beach. It's not Troy Donahue