Troy Palomalu

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by unassuming45, Oct 22, 2011.

1. unassuming45

unassuming45 Member

Anyone have any pics or info on his cock, or bulge, strong safety pittsburgh steeler Troy Plaomalu, also does anyone know if samoan's are usually hung? I can just imagine that big ole brutus on top of me with all that hair swinging all over the place.

2. sumyungguy

sumyungguy Active Member

Samoans are just like any other group of people: They range. I have Samoan relatives and I've seen a couple of them nude and they were about average I guess.

Troy has KILLER hair lol.

3. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hi!, how are you?,

I was a fan of Ruben Monasteries (writer of erotic books including: "The bird insatiable", the word "bird" or "dove" in Venezuela also means penis) Reuben was the moderator of a program transmitting radio RQ-910 AM and the program was titled "Ruben monasteries and his lonely hearts." In one of the many programs that I heard, Ruben devoted a program to "The Myth of the men in Pittsburgh," Well, in short, as that city was the capital of USA steel was common to see very often men, workers , burly individuals wearing pants too tight blue jeans and worn in color and sometimes, some men of these, the color worn in his pants was forming a figure resembling a large banana or a cucumber, the dis-colored on blue jean was shaped like an elongated cylinder and the person who looked this would obviously think that was a long flaccid penis was there under the cloth of his trousers. This and other things was what gave life to that belief in the minds of the people who are all men of Pittsburgh "Well Endowed Men."

4. Alphaopera

Alphaopera Member

From what I have read, Mr. Palomalu is extremely religious. His locker room interviews one always notices the religious symbols in the background..they look like icons, and he always crosses himself during various intervals of a game...especially when he does something spectacular. I doubt very much one will find anything suggestive..but then remember those religious ministers on tv, ranting and raving about homosexuals and illicit activities only to be caught enjoying said illicit activities.

Draft saved Draft deleted