someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question does TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) helps with penis size and growth.

I was given photo proof - I will post when I make it home

Here’s a humorous but informative video

it only works in the whom and/or if you were actually growing....

mine used to be very high I had 4 pack and weighted 185 pound
I could lift 150 pounds with ease (I even caught a 200 pound CRT TV mid air from falling)

now i gain quite a bit of fat and lost a lot of muscle. I weight 208-210. and can barely lift 30-40 pounds without getting spent..

my testosterone is 275 and they still will not give it to me... even though i'm in the extremely high risk category for Osteoporosis (aka bone density loss) since both sides of my parents have it, chances i will get it as well

Last edited:

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it only works in the whom and/or if you were actually growing....

mine used to be very high I had 4 pack and weighted 185 pound
I could lift 150 pounds with ease (I even caught a 200 pound CRT TV mid air from falling)

now i gain quite a bit of fat and lost a lot of muscle. I weight 208-210. and can barely lift 30-40 pounds without getting spent..

my testosterone is 275 and they still will not give it to me... even though i'm in the extremely high risk category for Osteoporosis (aka bone density loss) since both sides of my parents have it, chances i will get it as well
Holy fuck us small guys were always fucked. Not that I didn't know it's just like poker, some drew a better quality hand. Some were gifted that extra testosterone due to whatever factors during puberty. I myself was poor and got poor nutrition. Do you think there's correlation of why athletes are more hung?

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy fuck us small guys were always fucked. Not that I didn't know it's just like poker, some drew a better quality hand. Some were gifted that extra testosterone due to whatever factors during puberty. I myself was poor and got poor nutrition. Do you think there's correlation of why athletes are more hung?
there are small guys with tremendous cock size. Many factors are involved

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh i'm not small :)

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are small guys with tremendous cock size. Many factors are involved
I was fucked with small stature and small cock man. My family members are all hung. How I know...it's known I don't even have to see them naked. Woman talk etc etc normal condemns fall off lol I was cursed with handsome loooks small cock fml