Trt shots

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yesterday I had my first weekly testosterone shot. Alot of thought and bs went into getting these. I only agreed because.of a dangerous bone problem developing if I didn't start them. So far they have.only made me.hornier and hurt like hell. Joy...

Any others have experience with these? I have the subcutaneous ones. And cannot are they a pain in the ass to do. Im.not even sure I did them right...

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I had my first weekly testosterone shot. Alot of thought and bs went into getting these. I only agreed because.of a dangerous bone problem developing if I didn't start them. So far they have.only made me.hornier and hurt like hell. Joy...

Any others have experience with these? I have the subcutaneous ones. And cannot are they a pain in the ass to do. Im.not even sure I did them right...
Keep us posted on the T shots. Does it make you seriously horny?

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been taking T shots for 1 1/2 years now, and I have noticed only one of the side effects that I was warned about before I started taking them. I have definitely experienced some shrinkage in my balls-I also take a gonadatropin shot that is supposed to help with that, but I definitely still have some shrinkage there. Besides that, my entire libido is much higher than it has been in years, and I'm 53. I stay horny, and I would welcome sex every night. Also I have spontaneous erections every now and then, and also morning wood most mornings, which I also haven't had for years.

The main reason I started the shots was for an energy boost. I felt run-down all the time, and when the doc found just how low my T was, he recommended trying these shots. They have made a huge difference, and I hope that I can continue to take them with these minimal side effects. My doc is diligent with blood tests every 3 months, which I appreciate. I'm not on any other meds and have never liked the idea of taking any meds long-term, but these T shots have really made a positive difference for me.

I’ve never tried the shots but I am presently having the treatment utilizing the T “pellets” and have noticed an increase in libido and semen volume when I ejaculate.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So yesterday and today morning I had a nice erection. First time in months. It was great and horrible at the same time. Because I had not way to release at that time. And I'm still afraid if I start jerking again, I'll get addicted to it like times before..

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If the hurt you need to use a smaller needle. I give myself the shot in the arm most weeks and have no pain. To keep your balls at normal size I take Clomid 12.5 mg per day. It keeps the balls working while both reducing the T shot volume and maintaining your sperm count.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If the hurt you need to use a smaller needle. I give myself the shot in the arm most weeks and have no pain. To keep your balls at normal size I take Clomid 12.5 mg per day. It keeps the balls working while both reducing the T shot volume and maintaining your sperm count.
Sadly my balls are already extremely small. Have a medical condition that is the cause and one reason I'm now forced to take shots. My testes don't work correctly. I'm using a 25 gauge needle

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sadly my balls are already extremely small. Have a medical condition that is the cause and one reason I'm now forced to take shots. My testes don't work correctly. I'm using a 25 gauge needle
I use a 29 gauge for the shot and an 18 gauge to pull volume in syringe.

Reactions: clcarter22

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm definitely in agreement with Dave and Aldawg above. Been on T shots for a little over a year and the difference has been profound. As a direct result I have lost nearly 50 pounds, have a MUCH higher activity level and energy, and am hornier than I've been in decades. Yes, balls have shrunk, but the trade off between better orgasms with a larger and harder erection versus smaller balls means The Twins lose every time. I've discussed it a few times in my blog. The T shots changed my life and have given me the opportunity to get much healthier even above and beyond "Lil Rambler's" benefits.

Reactions: aldawg and Gj816

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm definitely in agreement with Dave and Aldawg above. Been on T shots for a little over a year and the difference has been profound. As a direct result I have lost nearly 50 pounds, have a MUCH higher activity level and energy, and am hornier than I've been in decades. Yes, balls have shrunk, but the trade off between better orgasms with a larger and harder erection versus smaller balls means The Twins lose every time. I've discussed it a few times in my blog. The T shots changed my life and have given me the opportunity to get much healthier even above and beyond "Lil Rambler's" benefits.
That's great.man I need the weight loss bad. :)

Reactions: RamblingCock

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's great.man I need the weight loss bad. :)

Your energy level should be picking up shortly even if it hasn't yet. Go with it. Move. Get up and walk around if nothing else. Stand while at the computer. My wife and I were competitive latin dancers (like Dancing with the Stars) and very athletic. I just let that muscle memory take over the the first 45 pounds nearly melted off. I've hit a plateau, but and reinvigorated for the new year and starting drop again. 45 to go before I'm completely happy, but a world away from where I was a year ago.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depot Testosterone (Testosterone Cypionate) has "For Intramuscular Use Only" right on the box. It should not be given subcutaneously and the needle should be long enough to plant it deeply in the muscle. For a lean guy that would be 1.0 inch in the quadricep (which I don't like) or 1.5 in in the glute (much better).

Reactions: Gj816

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The subcutaneous injections are quite common and one of two options for injections. They usually give them at a doc office. But this would be a 6 hour trip each week for me. Which ain't gonna fly. It's possible to give at home. Just need to get more practiced

Jay2117

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

If you're having trouble getting up the nerve to give yourself the injection, try a small dab of OraGel (or generic). It will numb the area and the injection will be virtually painless. With the absence of pain, it should become progressively easier to give yourself the injections. After a while, you'll become so relaxed you won't need the OraGel anymore. I came close to fainting couple of times before I learned this trick.