Trucker fantasy part 3

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I woke up…. It was dark again…. Jesus. We are at least a day behind schedule…… man. The wind was so strong. I could see the snow built up on the windows….. I wonder how much snow there is…. Maybe we can use that as our excuse…..

I stared at the dark ceiling and then felt Mark’s hand touch my knee and glide softly
Up and down my thigh….. Jesus that felt so nice. I never thought I’d enjoy cuddling with a man… but this was perfect. I know it has to end. Mark is married to a stunning lady. He doesn’t want a man as a lover. I’m just helping him out for now. To deal with his loneliness….. his finger running on my thigh becomes a warm hand… he grips my thigh…. Massaging my muscle. My cock stiffens.

“I think we should team” he says softly….

“Uhm… why? You’re married dude. You’ll be gone a lot if we team” I said….

“I know” he said….. his hand rubbing and massaging my inner thigh.

“Ok…. But you’ll miss her and the sex…” I said. Confused…

“Baby” he moans softly. Almost a plea of some sort… “We should team” his hand grips my thigh tightly but gently…

“Are you ok?” I asked…..still confused

“Yes…. But… I am….Horny…… “ he said frustrated….

“STILL?” I gasped…. Still feeling my asshole gaping and injured.

“Yes…” he pulls my hand to his throbbing shaft….

“Jesus” “it’s a damn fuck machine”

Mark pulls me on my side and closer and begins to bite and nibble my neck and shoulders….. “oh fuck” I gasp and melt against him. He’s so warm and strong. So different than what I would have thought I needed…. He grasps my ass hard and rough. Kissing my neck. Suddenly he moves away and disappears off the bed into the darkness…….. just as suddenly I feel him grasp my ankles and pull me to the end of the bed. My legs drop off the end onto the floor. Flat on my back, he’s ln the bed again and his body seems close to my face. I feel his throbbing cock touch my cheek. I feel his hand running through my hair, then suddenly he throws his leg over my head and I realize I’m about to get my face fucked like a pussy as his dickhead is already spreading my lips open and his rock hard rod easily slides into my throat completely choking me…. His balls laying across my nose he begins to grind deep into my throat. Crushing my lips and face and blocking my windpipe he groans loudly laughing.

“Yeah baby… take that cock!! Trade my meat for your oxygen”.

“Mmmmmpph. Mmmmm mmmmmmph” I try to yell and breath.. panicking, and figuring this is where I die….. he suddenly pulls out completely.

“Take a deep breath…. “ he sneers, lining his shaft up with my face. Pushing it down and tilting my head back more… I’m staring at his heavy balls dangling below his fucking throbbing bat…. Precum and my saliva dripping from his shaft…… he leans in and slides deep…. But instead of stopping. He holds my face with his hands and begins to long stroke his cock in and out to my mouth. Slapping my forehead with his sweaty balls.

My little cock cums uncontrollably as he pistons his rod in and out of my face. Using my like his wife’s soft pussy. But unlike her pussy, I can fight back, and my tongue begins to twist around his invading meat….

“Oh my fucking god dude” he grunts as he thrusts harder. My tongue working overtime on his shaft.

“Jesus stop it!” He laughs and yells. “You’re going to make me cum too fast”. He pulls out and disappears into the darkness again.

Suddenly he grabs my legs and literally bends me in half.. my back pops and my knees nearly touch my shoulders.

“Ugh” I grunt “mark?” I whimper…

“I’m about to fuck you like a little bitch. Legs in the air like they should be….”

I feel his abdomen against my ass and feel his long shaft grinding against my cum soaked balls and flaccid penis. He’s such a monster compared to me…. He grabs his cock and slaps my balls with it’s heavy weight.

“Ugh ugh ugh” I grunt each time he hits my balls with his stiff meat…. I cum again even though I’m flaccid. Soaking his cock…..

“Perfect baby” he says with a smile. I feel him lean to the side and suddenly then lights are on and the sleeper is fully lit. The curtains are open and anyone outside in the dark can see into the cab, his muscular ass, and my legs in the air like a whore…..

Then I feel his cum soaked pole begin to slide into my cheeks and slowly opens my little asshole again.

“God damn Mark, again…. Already” I wince and moan. My ass still raw from his attack hours ago…

“Anytime baby. I’m always ready” he smiled lovingly but with a lot of lust behind his eyes.
“I want to team…. Because I want and need to fuck you anytime I want…. Every fucking day…. My wife is nice. But it’s not every day. You’re my little fuck toy…. We can fuck every night and before each morning”. He smiled but began to eagerly push his fat cock into my aching hole… i arch and wince I pain…

“Mark! Baby” I grunt. “I want to make you happy”.

“GOOD” he drops his weight onto my legs, bouncing my legs against my chest and his cock enters me fully….

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh fuck” I screamed. “Mark it hurts”

“ I’m sorry…. But need it… my cock needs it”. He groans. “You started all of this!” He smiled

“Fuck fuck Mark! Fuck! Mark. Mark!!” I yelp ask he pummels my ass with his ever hard cock.

“Look at it”. He leans back into the standing position. My legs spread out over his shoulders. He pulls my head down to watch his massive cock work it’s way in and out of my abused anus. “Look at that” “your ass is mine”. “It doesn’t want to let go” he laughs as he pulls back and my anus walls stick to the side of his long thick shaft. He pushes the rod back inside me moaning my name.

I cum again all over my stomach. He’s still going strong. No sign of cumming and I’ve already busted my nut 3 times. “You’re a machine Mark”.

He smiles. “You’re my sex toy” and thrusts harder and faster.

“Cum Mark.. cum baby”. Wincing “baby it hurts. Please”. I plead

“I don’t need to yet”. He pistons his meat in and out of my torn ass. “It feels so good, but I’m not even close”.

“Please” I beg. His grip tightens on me…. His speed and thrusts quicken and harden. He’s slamming against me. It hurts so bad, but I clench to make my sore hole tighter.

“Please” I look at his eyes. He looks so hot…. So sexy. Such a man. “Cum baby” I said

His breathing changes. I feel is already engorged cock thicken and harden. He moans and begins to groan…

“Come on baby! Fill me” i moan.
“Cum in me baby”.

Suddenly this man picks me up, my legs against his chest, his arms under my ass, he begins to lift me up and down over his shaft. He thrusts deeply into me, using my weight to slam me down onto his base. He grunts loudly and shudders as he pushes as deeep as possible into my bowels. I feel his cock Buck and cum slams against my intestine walls like a fire hose.

“Fuuuuuuccckkkk” we both say in unison. My cock erupts again at the feeling of this man breeding me, and his cock spasms uncontrollably inside me….. we collapse on the bed panting.

“We need to get going man…. We are so behind”. He pulls his shirt on and just his underwear and jumps in the drivers seat…. Starting the truck, I sit in the sleeper. Still naked and covered in sweat and both of our cum, we head out……

Sent from my iPhone