True about Muslim populations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So what's going to happen in 20 years when 1/4 of the world's population is Muslim?
That won't happen, because we're right on the verge of the Apocalypse. Jesus is coming back to rapture all the good Christians up to eternal rewards in Heaven, the Mormons and Scientologists will escape in spaceships to planets in other galaxies, and all the other heathens, pagans, aetheists and infidels are going straight to Hell.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
When our former Home Secretary brought up the issue of Racial Rapes (muslim men raping none muslim girls) as being a serious problem known to the police, he was labelled a racist and the government had to drop any plans to try and combat the problem.

Is this correct? I don't remember the outcome as being like this. I seem to remember that Uncle Jack got a lot of support from senior members of the Muslim Council.

The government will not give Muslims a free licence to rape. This assertion is extremely offensive to everyone and makes me wonder where exactly YOU are coming from.

Besides, in the cases that drew attention to this issue, the men were handed long custodial sentences. So stop making shit up to fuel division.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That won't happen, because we're right on the verge of the Apocalypse. Jesus is coming back to rapture all the good Christians up to eternal rewards in Heaven, the Mormons and Scientologists will escape in spaceships to planets in other galaxies, and all the other heathens, pagans, aetheists and infidels are going straight to Hell.

My money's on the aliens

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Horse shit. I have been to a lot of these countries and have white european friends who live in others. Daily intimidation etc - my arse.

My experience is limited to Egypt (and that to Cairo) and Turkey (quite wide).

There is certainly frequent and violent intimidation of westerners in Cairo. The most extreme example is of a female, British) colleague who had a man with a gun burst in to the office where she was working and demand she take a message to President Bush.

I have not come across frequent and violent intimidation of westerners in Turkey. Turkey is different to many in the list in that its state structures are secular (and have been for a very long time) and its culture in part looks to Europe.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Is this correct? I don't remember the outcome as being like this. I seem to remember that Uncle Jack got a lot of support from senior members of the Muslim Council.

The government will not give Muslims a free licence to rape. This assertion is extremely offensive to everyone and makes me wonder where exactly YOU are coming from.

Besides, in the cases that drew attention to this issue, the men were handed long custodial sentences. So stop making shit up to fuel division.

Er - that said didn't the BNP draw attention to this in 2004, & didn't a channel 4 documentary on the issue get axed as inflammatory before the 2005 election?

Being as the majority of girls in the current case, & ongoing as yet unprosecuted, hadn't even been abused then, there is no bloody reason not to suggest that eyes & ears should have been opened up a long time ago by publicising it then & stopping a lot of vulnerable women getting abused.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

There has been a significant backlash against Straw - it is still continuing as for example this recent article Straw facing backlash over claims -  UK News - MSN News UK

The consensus appears to be that the rapes should be treated as non-racial rapes, which was how these two cases were treated by the courts. This classification - by the courts, by society - is that racial rape of the sort described by Straw does not exist.

It seems to me that there are two possibilities:
* Racial-rape as described by Straw does not exist (and therefore Straw was stirring up racial hatred in his comments, as indeed were the moslem organisations that appeared to back him.)
* Racial-rape does exist but UK society not accept it exists.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It seems to me that there are two possibilities:
* Racial-rape as described by Straw does not exist (and therefore Straw was stirring up racial hatred in his comments, as indeed were the moslem organisations that appeared to back him.)
* Racial-rape does exist but UK society not accept it exists.

Rape is rape, there is no such thing as racial rape. If a white guy happens to rape a bunch of black girls is he charged with "racial rape"? No he's charged with rape.

If you happen to think there's some kind of hate crime aspect to the targetting of members of one race by another in this way then that's a separate issue. A hate crime is a hate crime, a rape is a rape, the two things can't be legally conjoined to suit yours or anyone else's dubious notions.

And this rubbish about attacks on foreigners in Islamic majority countries. I got attacked in Spain. My friends were viciously attacked in Russia, another friend of mine spent 8 months in a South African hospital after a serious attack.

Violence is endemic to humans, no group of human beings has a monopoly on it. And my own travels in Islamic majority countries have not indicated to me that they are any more violent or dangerous for foreigners or non-Muslims than any other country I have visited is towards foreigners of whatever kind.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who am I to debate, but where exactly are you getting your 'facts'. Or what is certainly presented in your post as 'fact'.

Call me old fashioned but when I went to higher education, one certainly had to back up 'truths' presented in this manner. Shocking bit of journalism.
Apparently he wrote it himself too, as no source is cited.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you compile this yourself or did you find it elsewhere?

I'd like to see the source of your information. Otherwise your OP is meaningless.

it's typical islamophobic spam. Gets plastered all over the comments sections of any new story even remotely related to the middle east, and people will post it over and over and over and over again on the same page.

And it is full of shit.

For example; Lebanon. Maybe Lebanon would not have had a problem with war if the Maronites had allowed a census after 1932 (Lebanon has still had no census), but they refused to, because they knew that it would put Muslims in the majority, and the Maronites had too much power to allow muslims any share of it.

Lets not forget the nationalist attacks in russia and Australia, where a bunch of muslims were beaten.

And ethnic conflict is nothing new. It happens all the time, and yes, at about 10%, it can get ugly, especially when the majority insists on keeping all the power. This is something the Soviet Union observed as it tried to mix the different ethnic minorities. At 2%, they agitated a bit, and at 10%, they got political.

When our former Home Secretary brought up the issue of Racial Rapes (muslim men raping none muslim girls) as being a serious problem known to the police, he was labelled a racist and the government had to drop any plans to try and combat the problem.
You think this shit is new? This is the typical "we must protect our precious white woman from the yellow/black/brown/muslim beast who cannot control his sexual urges!" bullshit. It's funny to see some stooge carting it out in 2011, but its the same exact thing.

The white women! Please, won't somebody please think of the white women? Why isn't anybody caring about the white women!?

It's not racist to single out muslims because there is a very unique difference. All other groups integrate. Most muslims have no desire to integrate into society - they want to live seperately along side everyone else, with their own neighbourhoods, own stores, own laws, and many do not ever want to talk to or know none muslims. Of course there are exceptions, I know many muslims who live in my part of the city who are normal people;
You think this shit is new? It has been used against just about every minority since time immemorial. Exact same shit was said about the Japs, Chinks, Amerindians, Irish and Jews, and that got soem of them concetration camps. Hell, even the blacks were rioting against the Chinese in the late 19th century.
but even they would agree with me and back me up with the problems I outlined above.
Shut the fuck up you ignorant sack of shit. Don't tell me your muslim friends that you don't have would agree with all your racist shit.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Who am I to debate, but where exactly are you getting your 'facts'. Or what is certainly presented in your post as 'fact'.

Call me old fashioned but when I went to higher education, one certainly had to back up 'truths' presented in this manner. Shocking bit of journalism.
Did you compile this yourself or did you find it elsewhere?

I'd like to see the source of your information. Otherwise your OP is meaningless.
it's typical islamophobic spam. Gets plastered all over the comments sections of any new story even remotely related to the middle east, and people will post it over and over and over and over again on the same page.

And it is full of shit.
In accordance with the rules and guidelines for the Politics forum, I call upon the OP to give citation and a link to his source material. Otherwise detract it and declare it what it is: complete and utter islamophobic horseshit.
4) Threads that are created should encourage discussion. They should also (whenever possible) contain a link to the topic being discussed.
Where is the OP anyway? Haven't seen him lately. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw something 'factual' about Mohammed being the second most popular boy's name in Sweden, or maybe it was just Stockholm. Who'd a thunk...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I gots fresh black Nikes and my purple cape

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Apparently not. As was pointed out to me in a private discussion, a Google search of the entire first paragraph yields several hundred thousand hits. The passage comes from a book by a Peter Hammond who is a Christain missionary living in Africa.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Apparently not. As was pointed out to me in a private discussion, a Google search of the entire first paragraph yields several hundred thousand hits. The passage comes from a book by a Peter Hammond who is a Christain missionary living in Africa.
If that's the case, I guess this would apply? Posting articles & copyright infringement

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In accordance with the rules and guidelines for the Politics forum, I call upon the OP to give citation and a link to his source material. Otherwise detract it and declare it what it is: complete and utter islamophobic horseshit.
4) Threads that are created should encourage discussion. They should also (whenever possible) contain a link to the topic being discussed.
Where is the OP anyway? Haven't seen him lately. :rolleyes:

He's lit the blue touchpaper and ran away... Got what he wanted, 3 pages of reponses and we wont see him till the next time he'd like to post unvalidated, unreferenced or unquoted shite from quack witch doctors to create a storm in a tea cup. Never ceases to amaze me the lives that some people lead through the t'intaweb?!?!

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol...i didn't write it, i just read over it and found it a very...exciting read.

I guess I should post a source...but I honestly don't know, as it's been copied from another forum from a poster that listed no source himself. I thought the questioning title would be enough to tip some people off that it wasn't "my article"

It was fun seeing the harsh reactions though, lol.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
lol...i didn't write it, i just read over it and found it a very...exciting read.

I guess I should post a source...but I honestly don't know, as it's been copied from another forum from a poster that listed no source himself. I thought the questioning title would be enough to tip some people off that it wasn't "my article"

It was fun seeing the harsh reactions though, lol.

Posting hate speech is not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.