True Blood

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night's show was fanfuckingtastic. I loved Sarah the preacher's wife wanting to confess to cheating befor she had even put her panties back on.

Agreed! It was one of the best yet.

I have to watch the show at least twice each week ON DEMAND so as not to miss anything. Can Jason Stackhouse really be dead? no way...

And how hot was it when Lafayette told Tara's boyfriend how hot he was..:biggrin1:

And yes I sense a sexual vibe between Eric and Godric.

Bill's maker (forgot her name) is pissing me off. But I love the flashback scenes. The show's just the bomb.

Oh and Maryann? She's one PECK of trouble... evil incarnate.

There are so many subplots in the thing it's intense.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think Jason is alive. In the preview they show him with what looks to be a paint ball circle on his shirt. Plus they can't get rid of him he gets naked and laid too much. Mary Ann is too evil even for this show, bloody feet and dead bunnies, super gross.

Media
The twists and turns of True Blood.

If they stick to the books, there's more you won't believe.

Eris is in BIG trouble with Bill Compton.

Yes, Sookie is special. Wait until you find out just how special she really is :wink:

Great show, great characters and great writing. FUN STUFF!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I watched a few episodes of the first season. Then it started getting incredibly boring, like a soap opera without a plot and I gave up on it.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
There's definitely a sexual thang between Eric and Godric, but Eric also has a thang (of some sort..) for Sookie.

I thought it was awesome how Sam finally realized he can shape shift into what ever animal he wants as he is fleeing the evil baccus Mary Anne.

Lafayette is the perfect queen.

I did think some of the earlier episodes this season, got too "talky," especially with the "back story" regarding Jessica's life/family.

Lastly, it's funny, at least to me, that three of the leads: Sookie, Jason, and Bill are all Aussies.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) is English

Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) hails from New Zealand

only Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) is Australian

I do think it remarkable that all three are able to pull off such wonderful southern accents so well. There must be a resident coach on set at all times.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Are they ever going to explain why Jessica was chosen to be made into a Vampire?

Wasn't she just a runaway that that had found? I remember her apologizing for something and that she'd be a good girl from now on.

Bill had to make her into a vampire because he had killed another vampire that was attacking Sookie and forcing him to sire another would replenish their ranks AND be one of the worse things to make him do.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just looooooooooved Six feet under!
and ive never hear of true blood,but thats what happens when u live in 3rd world;(

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the way Anna Paquin says: "Beel" (Bill)

and i love the way Stephen Moyer says "Sookeh!". I'm always imitating Bill when he says "Sookeh is mine!"

The series is great entertainment. I can't think of a show where i pretty much love every character...especially Pam. There is NEVER enough of Pam.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, I have just re-watched last week's episode and caught some odd things I didn't see at the time I watched it last weekend.

At the end, when Barry the bellboy is at Bill's door who rushes out behind him just after he delivers the message? We see it as seen through the peephole.

Then we see Barry the bellboy grabbed in a long shot down the hallway. Who grabs him and why?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No kidding crissyMGreen.

That's the best episode to date. There's a sexual dynamic going on between Eric and Godric. Sorry but the "heart soufflé" was enough to make me hurl lunch.

I wish Jason had run over Sarah with that jeep.