True Blood

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I don't think she could be dead. All vampires we've seen to date die burnt or explode when staked. :x So something weird is up.

And grrr! Tonight's episode was only 45 minutes! They really know how to tease us... my True Blood blue balls are hurting. :c

Also, I hope Jessica and Hoyt's relationship survives what just happened. ;~; They're soooo cute!

Last edited:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tonight's episode of True Blood was the best to date.

Anyone have any idea who the "Queen" of the vampires Bill Compton went to see at the end of the show is (who appears to be dead)?

Sookie's character is only beginning to be revealed.

What a show!

What a show, indeed. I was wondering where they can go after the Maryann thread is done? How can that be topped?

And it is interesting that Sookie did that hand-blast thing in one of the first few episodes. I think it was just before she met Bill. I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop every since.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eric has one SMOKIN' HOT body.

Yup.

You're so right about that. The final scene between Godric and Eric made me tear up.

You're spot-on. That scene could have very easily been cheesedick beyond belief, but the way it was played was incredibly powerful...it just worked.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a show, indeed. I was wondering where they can go after the Maryann thread is done? How can that be topped?

And it is interesting that Sookie did that hand-blast thing in one of the first few episodes. I think it was just before she met Bill. I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop every since.

JustAsking,

From what readers of the books have told me is that the Sookie character is probably the most supernaturally gifted of all. The fact that she confounded Maryann to the degree she did last night was impressive.

I've seen some sexually graphic TV (with which I have no problem) but my other half said after last night's episode "holy cow now that was explicit!"

I never realized Sookie had done the hand blast thing previous to last night's episode.

Media

There is plenty more where Mary Ann came from. The queen vampire story line should prove interesting. If they stick closely to the books, you'll see that Sookie becomes somewhat of an intermediary for inter species relations.

She is called upon and makes friends with some powerful creatures. (Werewolves)

I was impressed with the way they handled Godric's choice to go into the sun. In the book, he felt remorse for murdering children. Apparently he had a taste for innocent blood earlier in his life. (They left that out of the series for obvious reasons)

Sookie is special, I hope they do that story justice as well. When she finds out what she is and how she finds out, it will be interesting to see their treatment of that story line.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonight's episode of True Blood was the best to date.

Anyone have any idea who the "Queen" of the vampires Bill Compton went to see at the end of the show is (who appears to be dead)?

Sookie's character is only beginning to be revealed.

What a show!

well, that should be Evan Rachel Wood!

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a big fan of the show.
I just love how it doesn't take itself too seriously yet the production is amazing!
It's also incredible how at the end of each episode they leave you wanting so much more!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never realized Sookie had done the hand blast thing previous to last night's episode.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember her doing the hand thing before. There was some hand power between Jason and Amy when they were doing 'V'.

I wonder how much Bill would shit if the queen was Lorena?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An egg... of all the sinister things I thought they had upstairs in Sookie's house (extra joints, dildos, K-Y, freaky meat shrines), I never thought Tara would lay an egg.

lol....i laughed myself silly when i saw that egg.

what. the fuck.

it was super-ridiculous, but then that's kind of why i love True Blood. The whole vampire craze these days annoys me, but when i watched the first ep. of True Blood about a month ago, i was seriously hooked.

One thing i didn't like about the episode was Evan Rachel Wood's acting. It kind of suprised me how wooden and flat she was. She was pretty good in The Wrestler and Thirteen. She looked stunning through the episode but i could not get past her acting.

In contrast, if Michelle Forbes (MaryAnne) doesn't get some sort of award, i'll be very disappointed. She's just great. Her storyline dragged sometimes, but she never did.

2 weeks till the finale. *sigh*.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you WERE right DD! Kudos.

I loved it when she insisted Bill stay and offered him a selection of humans to feed on.

She had him feed on a nice looking young guy and asked him first "feel free to have sex with him first (he took a pass) I love watching two men have sex together".

Alan Ball is certainly taking dead aim at societal hetero male sexual "norms" and it just rocks!

And yes. The egg thing is off-putting but I hope Sook shoots it full of holes.