True Blood

Never more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm proud to say my new book made it on TruBloods website a few weeks ago!

Allure of the Vampire; Our Sexual Attraction to the Undead. *my pen name is Corvis Nocturnum. Look for it on Amazon.com...and let me know how you like it please!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a bit of a slow start, but i guess they're just setting up all the storylines for this season.

and we got to see Eric and Jason's asses, so i'll shut up. lol.
I have heard on E! that in episode 3 we will have a hot sex scene never seen on TV!!!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just love Hoyt! Hoyt and Jessica's relationship is always so much fun to watch. It's so sweet!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love Hoyt! Hoyt and Jessica's relationship is always so much fun to watch. It's so sweet!
Awwwwwwwwww, the redneck love!

I loved how Sookie stated that she keeps expecting Bill to come in and say "SUUKie"... whenever we talk about the show at work and mention "Sookie", we follow it with a Bill's version of "SUUKie"

Only someone that watches the show understands.
Lol, I loved that part too!:biggrin1:

lulu79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may have already been mentioned but if not, they picked up True Blood for a 4th season already. Woot!!! I love me some Bill...

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I loved how Sookie stated that she keeps expecting Bill to come in and say "SUUKie"... whenever we talk about the show at work and mention "Sookie", we follow it with a Bill's version of "SUUKie"

haha, only a real fan can appreciate this. Other people might wonder what the hell you're talking about. I thoroughly enjoyed that scene. :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That scene was hilarious!

This may have already been mentioned but if not, they picked up True Blood for a 4th season already. Woot!!! I love me some Bill...

Oh, I hope Alan Ball keeps making good decisions and the right changes from the books. The story is reaching a point when I thought the books jumped the shark*, and I'm nervous about that. I'm a much bigger fan of the TV series than the books I've read.

*Can you use that term in regards to a book series? What's the literary equivalent?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to admit, although I love the show, there hasn't been much going on in the looks department for me.

But that's completely changed for me. Thank you Alcide, you couldn't be any hotter.

Photos of Joe Manganiello