True cuckold fantasies

daren83

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not referring to the humiliation cuckold, but the true definition from Darwin, Dawkins, et al. where the cuckoo would lay their eggs in another birds nest. For myself, there is no bigger turn on then getting a women in a committed relationship pregnant (or at the very least seducing her) while her partner is under the impression that he's the father.

I'm not a big enough bastard to pursue this, however I am friends with a woman who is very flirtatious with me, likes to get me drunk, and always trying to take at least some article of my clothing off (I've apparently exposed myself to her when I was blackout drunk back in college). At 6'2" in height myself, her boyfriend is about 5'6" and I can assume is aware of how his girlfriend is around me. I understand the situation and try to be nice to the guy but he is just finishing med school, has a bit of an air about him, and is kind of a prick to me. It turns me on knowing that I could probably get his girl, except I'm still too nice to follow through.

For anyone familiar with the sexy son hypothesis, this should be a pretty common fantasy among well endowed males.

Last edited:
Reactions: teninchman