True fruiendship between LPSG guys without sex???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nickdeerhunter, Jan 12, 2010.

1. nickdeerhunter

nickdeerhunter New Member

Beginning five years ago when I was a former member of this site I began many "light" friendships with over 200 guys on the site but the true test of friendship only applied to five of them. And with all of them we revealed vulnerability that is the basis of real friendship rather then the usual palship that men have with men. But eventually four of them let down their guard about hidden feelings about sexual ambiguity with another man and asked to begin a true sexual relationship with me (friendship was then terminated). Only one (referred to in the "homage to superstar of LPSG" thread) never crossed that line. My reasoning for the weakening of the others is quite simple. The sexual feelings of well hung guys are absolutely through no fault of their own supersexed. At early age they are singled out by slightly to very gay guys and offered plenty of sex with any of the seduction, pregnancy prevention or emotional attachment required of female sexual conquest. This of course produces sexual confusion for the rest of life. And neuroscientists have proven that size of any body part, legs, arms, head correlate well with all the senses of importance that are associated with that body part. So pain and any sensation (including sexual feelings) are greatly magnified if that body part is large. There is no better intensifier of sexual feelings than a really large cock -- experiments have been shown that well hung guys looking through corrective glasses that greatly diminish the visual size of their body parts have a diminished sense of pain and pleasure associated with all of the smaller entities and with enlarging glasses experience just the opposite, a magnified sense of feelings in those body parts.

So with two super hung guys as I and another well hung guy would be,it is hard to resist a doubling of supersized sexuality. What well hung guy has not toyed with the notion of having some sort of sexual relationship with another well hung guy (both of them being such rarities!) even with a hot girl and two guys (the greatest sexual fantasy never admitted by all women). So it is a wonder that one guy and I survived the temptation to at least talk about a sexual relationship. But we never did because we never let any discussion go in that direction very purposely and were best of friends UNTIL.....he got married. No woman will ever allow her intended or mate to have any strong interest in any other person, certainly not a woman and less certainly not another man because they are basically very prone to jealousy for attention of any kind not directed to them. This has been one of my saddest experiences to lose that friend, but the memories are great so at least I have that from a trully world class friend.

#1 nickdeerhunter, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    great post man. I think you made some very valid points there that have helped me understand a part of my own sexuality

3. trigun81

trigun81 Member

Seriously, a very well thought out and detailed post. Like Unabear, you've given me some things to think about. This might explain my almost constant horniness (I'm pretty much always "in the mood"). I do think it goes beyond the amplified physical sensations we might feel because of our size. There's also enhanced mental sensations if you think about it. As we're bigger than most of our male counter parts, and we know, despite what they might say to the contrary, that most women like bigger dicks, we have a significant ego boost that also gives us pleasure if you will. Its definitely an interesting topic.

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    So let me get this straight -- you ended your friendship with 4 people because they told you they were attracted to you? WTF. That's not a friend in my book. How about, gee thanks, but let's just stay friends. Many many many many people have had to hear those words. It wouldn't have killed those 4.

Secondly, "No woman will ever allow her intended or mate to have any strong interest in any other person, certainly not a woman and less certainly not another man because they are basically very prone to jealousy for attention of any kind not directed to them." Wow. I don't agree with that at all, but let's say it's true of ONE woman, your former friend's wife. She sounds very controlling and possessive. Not the basis of a good relationship. Shame on him for accepting such a low grade primary relationship and also for allowing her to terminate his other relationships. Not good. Although I have it say it does seem like a bit of cosmic karma coming back to you for terminating those 4 other friendships. Now you don't have any of the 5. Not saying you don't have any other friends, I have no way of knowing that. I just think it's a shame when someone loses FIVE friends.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    some interesting points.
    But I must add, many years ago (1975-6) I had a boyfriend (with a wrist-thick penis) He also had a girlfriend. She and I became friends as well. I asker her what she thought of he and I dating. Her rather enlightened response: she cannot compete with male plumbing, and was happy know, he was getting something else he desired that she was incapable of providing. But if he were to screw around with a woman, that would be it for them.
    I've lost touch with her but am still friends with him. 35 years later :)

The sex is a distant memory, but our friendship love continues. and always will.

6. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

I'm confused.... Someone tell me what I'm missing here.

LPSG.org is a sexually based chat group where the "dick", big or small is the focus. Given that, the vast majority of the participants are naturally either gay, bi, or minimally curious about dick play and you're disappointed that guys you have "befriended", when they get comfortable with you, perhaps think you might be someone to play with?? Why are you prowling this site??

If you want friendship that is not even remotely sex based, shouldn't you be visiting some fundamentalist site?? And if you're not here out of idle curiosity over someone else's dick, then like BigDallasDick suggested, it is YOU who could have said "I appreciate the interest, but that's not what I'm here for" and leave it at that. BUT, you can't be disappointed with the other guy if he chooses to then move on because he's not here for the same apparent reason you are.

Seems to me your "friends" are not meeting up with with YOUR fantasies..... and that's not their fault.

#6 oacliffbuddy, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  7. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

This ain't exclusive to women..... Guys, gay or straight, are notorious for dropping their friends when they get involved with another person. Nothing new there. I'm always disappointed that I can't compete with a "significant other" and a friendship wans or goes off in a new directions. It's called change. There's always a sense of loss when a friend is not capable of balancing former lives and relationships with new ones. And sad but true to say, the same thing likely would apply to me if I were to get into a relationship.

Sounds like you're disappointed another potential "partner", sexual or not, bites the dust. I've been there so I'm not casting stones here.

8. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

9. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am very good friends with several guys on LPSG , 3 of which I have had sex with and about 5 others I have not. I don't have the time these days to devote as much time to cultivating friends on here as I once did cause I am on sporadically... Here and there !

HH

10. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    I second that, give or take a few :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted