Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So here’s another true story in my ‘always horny for cock life.’

Rte. 88 from Binghamton to Albany is a good road with not usually a whole lot of traffic. This one summer Monday morning I found myself headed to Cobleskill from Binghamton on a personal business errand. As usual I was horny and had my cock out of my shorts, slowly stroking as I headed east. In times like this I will often track in the left lane in my Chevy S-10, doing just slightly below the speed limit. I keep an eye on traffic coming up behind me and if it looks like I’m going to be in the way of a glut of traffic then I move to the right lane and let it move past me. But if a delivery van, panel van, SUV or a regular size pickup truck is coming along then I will get in the left lane and make them pass on the right. I will keep track of the drivers and if the drivers are women then I don’t show the goods, I just pull my shirt down and let them pass, sometimes with a dirty look from them for the inconvenience of having to pass me on the right. If I can clearly tell it’s another man in the driver’s seat then I show just enough of myself to make it noticeable IF the other driver is curious enough to gaze into my truck for more than the split second it normally takes to get past.

On this particular morning I was only ten minutes or so out of Binghamton heading east, traffic was light as usual and I figured I’d probably end up at a rest area along the way and stroke one out in a secluded parking spot. However, as it turns out, here comes an unmarked panel van and clearly it was a younger fellow behind the wheel so I did as I describe above: my cock is out of hiding, and I’m slowly stroking it as I drive about 63 miles per hour. This van slowly catches up to me and comes alongside me…and slows down to my speed.

I looked over at the van and the man was clearly locked into what I was doing. He had the perfect view, seated just above the height of my truck cab and the entire interior of my cab was open to him. I looked up at him, we made eye contact and neither of us looked away for a couple of seconds. He smiled a little bit and I smiled and nodded back at him. I could tell he was adjusting himself as we moved along the highway. After making sure we kept our lanes and were not hindering any other traffic, I pulled my foreskin all the way down and when I squeezed my shaft on the way back up a nice pulse of clear precum pooled into my foreskin. When I looked back over at him, I could see his eyes get a little bigger. I kept this up and down motion going and again, I could tell his free hand was on his cock, even though I could not see into his van.

At this point, traffic was coming behind us so I sped up and pulled in front of him. When the traffic cleared again I pulled back over into the left lane. I continued to stroke and I could tell he was totally into it. When we made eye contact again, I pointed to myself, make a cocksucking motion with my hand and then pointed at him. He nodded vigorously and pointed ahead up the highway. I nodded and kept stroking my cock. He kept looking over at me, then ahead then back at me. As more traffic came up behind us, I sped up again and got in line ahead of him. Just up the highway was a small town that had a small strip mall just off the exit. I had an idea in my mind and when I exited the highway he was right behind me. As we headed toward the direction of the strip mall, this fellow sped ahead of me and got in the left turn lane. He apparently was thinking the same thing I was! I followed him a little bit further and when he turned into a deserted part of the strip mall I pulled up right next to him, driver window to driver window.

“Looks like it could be a nice morning,” I said.

“I think its about to get better,” he said. “Why don’t you come on up and join me in the cab here?”

“Sounds good,” I replied. I pulled my keys, locked my truck and went around to get in the cab of his panel van.

“I couldn’t believe my eyes,” he said to after I closed my door. “That was fucking hot, what you were doing back there. I was horny already and when I looked over into your truck, I couldn’t believe you had your cock in your hand.”

“Well, I was pretty horny when I left the house half an hour ago, and I’m even more horny now. How are we going to do this?” I asked.

“Actually, I cannot get out of my van through the driver’s door. My company actually keeps track of how many times the driver door opens,” he said.

I glanced into the back of the van and it was pretty much completely empty. “Any problem using the back of your van?”

“No, not at all, that would be ideal, actually,” he said. “You jump out, open the side door and I will climb over the seat and join you in the back.”

Just like that we were both kneeling in the back of the van. He said, “This is fucking hot. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

I said, “You mean with another guy?”

He shook his head and said, “No, I’ve done stuff with other guys. It’s usually them doing me and it usually involves a certain amount of alcohol on my part. It’s too early for drinking but not for this.” He reached over and began to fondle my crotch. I unzipped and let my shorts fall to my knees. I was going commando that day and underwear did not get in the way. “Fucking hot, man! That’s fucking hot!” he whispered. “I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and I love my fiancé but there’s nothing like sucking cock, man. Nothing like it.”

He proceeded to suck me for a little bit and nothing beats a warm, willing mouth on a horny cock. He swirled his tongue and got a good taste of my precum and moaned as he bobbed up and down.

But I was just as horny for cock as he was so I pulled him off and pulled him into a kiss so I could taste my cock in his mouth. He gave me all his tongue and I licked for all I was worth. I pulled away and said, “Your turn, buddy. I’m looking to give you head, don’t really care about recip. I’m willing to do you, no problem.” I reached over and began to fondle his very hard cock. I put my head against his shoulder as I stroked him through his shorts. I said, “This is going to be good, buddy. I am going to suck your cock, I’m in no hurry and when you are ready to explode just go for it.”

He laid down on the floor of the cargo area and I helped him pull his shorts down. He was in his early twenties and carrying several extra pounds but then, so was I at the time. His cut cock was about six inches, easy size to blow and a little thicker than most guys. In other words, it was a hefty and satisfying mouthful. “Oh yeah….fuck man…this is great,” my buddy whispered. I kept up a steady piston mouth-fucking rhythm on his cock and massaged his balls all while he kept moaning and saying, “this if fucking excellent, man….oh, fuck….oh man, you are good at this.” After a little while he said, “There’s nothing like somebody really wanting my cock. You want my cock, don’t you?” My muffled moans over his cock was the best answer I could give. “So fucking goooood….,” he moaned. We kept this up, me blowing him and him moaning and giving me encouragement. I truly could do this for hours on end.

After a little while longer, I felt his cock get harder and he held my head in his hands as he began to pump and thrust his cock upwards with ever increasing urgency. He cried out as he pumped his cock up and down and began to shoot a nice hefty load of warm spunk into my mouth. “Mmmmm,” was all I could manage as he continued to pump himself into my mouth. I let him keep pumping through his orgasm and when he began to slow down, I pulled off him, drizzled his jizz onto my cock and stroked myself furiously until I starting cumming. I aimed my jets onto his cock and as soon as I was done shooting, I was right back onto his cock again, sucking and licking all the cum I could get. “Aw fuck! How hot is that!” he exclaimed. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth some more and I felt another couple of pulses come shooting out of his cock. He finally slumped all the way down onto the cargo floor and I pulled off his cock one final time. I cleaned up the residual mess and sat back on my haunches to catch my breath and enjoy my own orgasm.

“Wow, man! Thank you! That was great!” I said. “Just fucking terrific!”

He just looked at me through somewhat glazed eyes and said, “What the fuck, man? That was my line, not yours!” He laughed and almost began to giggle. “Fucking aye! How the fuck do you top that? Wow! Thank you, mister! And I mean, THANK YOU!” He reached out his hand and in a buddy grip I helped him to his knees. When we had put ourselves back together he pulled my face to his and gave me a quick and deep tongue kiss. “Sweet, man…just fucking sweet,” he said.

“Coolio, Julio!” I said as I gave him a ‘thumbs up.’ I slid open the door, we both got out, I gave him a short salute and went back to my truck. The rest of the day went just great! Sometimes it pays to take a little risk because sometimes the reward is just worth it!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So here’s another true story in my ‘always horny for cock life.’

Rte. 88 from Binghamton to Albany is a good road with not usually a whole lot of traffic. This one summer Monday morning I found myself headed to Cobleskill from Binghamton on a personal business errand. As usual I was horny and had my cock out of my shorts, slowly stroking as I headed east. In times like this I will often track in the left lane in my Chevy S-10, doing just slightly below the speed limit. I keep an eye on traffic coming up behind me and if it looks like I’m going to be in the way of a glut of traffic then I move to the right lane and let it move past me. But if a delivery van, panel van, SUV or a regular size pickup truck is coming along then I will get in the left lane and make them pass on the right. I will keep track of the drivers and if the drivers are women then I don’t show the goods, I just pull my shirt down and let them pass, sometimes with a dirty look from them for the inconvenience of having to pass me on the right. If I can clearly tell it’s another man in the driver’s seat then I show just enough of myself to make it noticeable IF the other driver is curious enough to gaze into my truck for more than the split second it normally takes to get past.

On this particular morning I was only ten minutes or so out of Binghamton heading east, traffic was light as usual and I figured I’d probably end up at a rest area along the way and stroke one out in a secluded parking spot. However, as it turns out, here comes an unmarked panel van and clearly it was a younger fellow behind the wheel so I did as I describe above: my cock is out of hiding, and I’m slowly stroking it as I drive about 63 miles per hour. This van slowly catches up to me and comes alongside me…and slows down to my speed.

I looked over at the van and the man was clearly locked into what I was doing. He had the perfect view, seated just above the height of my truck cab and the entire interior of my cab was open to him. I looked up at him, we made eye contact and neither of us looked away for a couple of seconds. He smiled a little bit and I smiled and nodded back at him. I could tell he was adjusting himself as we moved along the highway. After making sure we kept our lanes and were not hindering any other traffic, I pulled my foreskin all the way down and when I squeezed my shaft on the way back up a nice pulse of clear precum pooled into my foreskin. When I looked back over at him, I could see his eyes get a little bigger. I kept this up and down motion going and again, I could tell his free hand was on his cock, even though I could not see into his van.

At this point, traffic was coming behind us so I sped up and pulled in front of him. When the traffic cleared again I pulled back over into the left lane. I continued to stroke and I could tell he was totally into it. When we made eye contact again, I pointed to myself, make a cocksucking motion with my hand and then pointed at him. He nodded vigorously and pointed ahead up the highway. I nodded and kept stroking my cock. He kept looking over at me, then ahead then back at me. As more traffic came up behind us, I sped up again and got in line ahead of him. Just up the highway was a small town that had a small strip mall just off the exit. I had an idea in my mind and when I exited the highway he was right behind me. As we headed toward the direction of the strip mall, this fellow sped ahead of me and got in the left turn lane. He apparently was thinking the same thing I was! I followed him a little bit further and when he turned into a deserted part of the strip mall I pulled up right next to him, driver window to driver window.

“Looks like it could be a nice morning,” I said.

“I think its about to get better,” he said. “Why don’t you come on up and join me in the cab here?”

“Sounds good,” I replied. I pulled my keys, locked my truck and went around to get in the cab of his panel van.

“I couldn’t believe my eyes,” he said to after I closed my door. “That was fucking hot, what you were doing back there. I was horny already and when I looked over into your truck, I couldn’t believe you had your cock in your hand.”

“Well, I was pretty horny when I left the house half an hour ago, and I’m even more horny now. How are we going to do this?” I asked.

“Actually, I cannot get out of my van through the driver’s door. My company actually keeps track of how many times the driver door opens,” he said.

I glanced into the back of the van and it was pretty much completely empty. “Any problem using the back of your van?”

“No, not at all, that would be ideal, actually,” he said. “You jump out, open the side door and I will climb over the seat and join you in the back.”

Just like that we were both kneeling in the back of the van. He said, “This is fucking hot. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

I said, “You mean with another guy?”

He shook his head and said, “No, I’ve done stuff with other guys. It’s usually them doing me and it usually involves a certain amount of alcohol on my part. It’s too early for drinking but not for this.” He reached over and began to fondle my crotch. I unzipped and let my shorts fall to my knees. I was going commando that day and underwear did not get in the way. “Fucking hot, man! That’s fucking hot!” he whispered. “I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and I love my fiancé but there’s nothing like sucking cock, man. Nothing like it.”

He proceeded to suck me for a little bit and nothing beats a warm, willing mouth on a horny cock. He swirled his tongue and got a good taste of my precum and moaned as he bobbed up and down.

But I was just as horny for cock as he was so I pulled him off and pulled him into a kiss so I could taste my cock in his mouth. He gave me all his tongue and I licked for all I was worth. I pulled away and said, “Your turn, buddy. I’m looking to give you head, don’t really care about recip. I’m willing to do you, no problem.” I reached over and began to fondle his very hard cock. I put my head against his shoulder as I stroked him through his shorts. I said, “This is going to be good, buddy. I am going to suck your cock, I’m in no hurry and when you are ready to explode just go for it.”

He laid down on the floor of the cargo area and I helped him pull his shorts down. He was in his early twenties and carrying several extra pounds but then, so was I at the time. His cut cock was about six inches, easy size to blow and a little thicker than most guys. In other words, it was a hefty and satisfying mouthful. “Oh yeah….fuck man…this is great,” my buddy whispered. I kept up a steady piston mouth-fucking rhythm on his cock and massaged his balls all while he kept moaning and saying, “this if fucking excellent, man….oh, fuck….oh man, you are good at this.” After a little while he said, “There’s nothing like somebody really wanting my cock. You want my cock, don’t you?” My muffled moans over his cock was the best answer I could give. “So fucking goooood….,” he moaned. We kept this up, me blowing him and him moaning and giving me encouragement. I truly could do this for hours on end.

After a little while longer, I felt his cock get harder and he held my head in his hands as he began to pump and thrust his cock upwards with ever increasing urgency. He cried out as he pumped his cock up and down and began to shoot a nice hefty load of warm spunk into my mouth. “Mmmmm,” was all I could manage as he continued to pump himself into my mouth. I let him keep pumping through his orgasm and when he began to slow down, I pulled off him, drizzled his jizz onto my cock and stroked myself furiously until I starting cumming. I aimed my jets onto his cock and as soon as I was done shooting, I was right back onto his cock again, sucking and licking all the cum I could get. “Aw fuck! How hot is that!” he exclaimed. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth some more and I felt another couple of pulses come shooting out of his cock. He finally slumped all the way down onto the cargo floor and I pulled off his cock one final time. I cleaned up the residual mess and sat back on my haunches to catch my breath and enjoy my own orgasm.

“Wow, man! Thank you! That was great!” I said. “Just fucking terrific!”

He just looked at me through somewhat glazed eyes and said, “What the fuck, man? That was my line, not yours!” He laughed and almost began to giggle. “Fucking aye! How the fuck do you top that? Wow! Thank you, mister! And I mean, THANK YOU!” He reached out his hand and in a buddy grip I helped him to his knees. When we had put ourselves back together he pulled my face to his and gave me a quick and deep tongue kiss. “Sweet, man…just fucking sweet,” he said.

“Coolio, Julio!” I said as I gave him a ‘thumbs up.’ I slid open the door, we both got out, I gave him a short salute and went back to my truck. The rest of the day went just great! Sometimes it pays to take a little risk because sometimes the reward is just worth it!
Your description has got my cock so hard Thankyou!
View media item 3138941

blasenbruder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your description has got my cock so hard Thankyou!
View media item 3138941
I'm glad you enjoyed the true story. So here's a thought for you: I know that often our friendly neighbors to the north travel down into the States for vacation, etc. If you ever find yourself coming down I-18 and need some relief then by all means DM me and if I can relieve some travel stress on your journey I'd be glad to help out. I'm not far from 81 and there are a number of convenient places to help a traveler...just sayin!

Reactions: yyzstevie

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad you enjoyed the true story. So here's a thought for you: I know that often our friendly neighbors to the north travel down into the States for vacation, etc. If you ever find yourself coming down I-18 and need some relief then by all means DM me and if I can relieve some travel stress on your journey I'd be glad to help out. I'm not far from 81 and there are a number of convenient places to help a traveler...just sayin!
I would just love to have that kind of fun with my neighbour to the south… be impossible to keep my tights on for sure!

• Love
Reactions: blasenbruder

blasenbruder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would just love to have that kind of fun with my neighbour to the south… be impossible to keep my tights on for sure!
Nobody would expect you to keep your tights on, bro! Not LoL!

Reactions: yyzstevie