True jealousy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Kimahri, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, this has been something I've been curious about. I see many guys on here...many HOT guys :wub: Anyway, in addition to being hot, you're also hung. Regardless of your sexual orientation, have you actually been the target of male jealousy?

I was generously awardes a 7.5 by a shallow gay friend of mine and I actually get hit with some occassionally once it all hangs out (I had to).

Oh yeah, not that it matters much, but I've finally got an ok pic I'm going to be uploading. Please use a cheap monitor when viewing it. Don't want to be responsible for any damages. :)

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

I am not jealous in the sense of the word of showing any animosity. Admiration would be a much better word for me. I just admire and am turned on by a large dick. I dream of being some of you guys. But jealous in the sense of holding any ill will. No. but then I am not a jealous type person to begin with. Instead I just want those well hung gorgeous hunks to really be my friends. But I try to build friendship on something else besides that. Friendship just on that is pure sexual attraction and no real friendship.

I know this is for the well hung, but you need to hear from both sides of the situation.

Kimhari, I knew that I would probably like you when you said you could bastardize several languages. That is a phrase of mine about architecture. That is bastard colonial, that is bastard gothic. etc.

3. vega

vega Member

Ya I was harrased by one guy for many years. He wanted my girlfriend and did everything he could to make me feel like shit. She didn't help but thats beside the point.

I am far more attractive than him and much better hung so the animosity never stopped. True most of it was because he wanted my girl to leave me and did everything he could to make her think I was a worthless piece of shit but he wouldn't have been so angry if he thought I wasn't competition at all.

Well enough of one chapter in my sob story.

4. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I think what gets me the most is that people often feel the need to put me down. I consider myself a half way decent looking guy and I have an okay body and I have a large penis. In general I come across as very confident in all aspects of life. I have a career which I love and I am successful at it. I have a little bit of money but I am by no means rolling in the dough. People often see all of that and get either jealous or intimidated. I had one guy who I was doing a show with say to me once, "You think you're so hot and that everyone wants you." I was stunned. I by no means think that at all. I also hate when people think that I am a slut because I am attractive and have a big dick. Like I've said in previous threads, to quote Mme Z, I am an "elitist asshole" and I often more a prude than not. So, yes I have experienced jealousy and being in the industry I am in doesn't help either. There are a lot of catty chorus boys out there! :D

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Rarely have it happen to me in a malicious way - if my friends do it to me it is to make me not look as innocent as I play...I like to play the innocent role alot...But I have seen one friend kind of in a malacious way try to get a friend in trouble - and this is always over a girl the other may want or his girl wants another friend...

6. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Don't you worry Jeepy,

We all know you're a good boi.
    We know that your incredible good looks,
    your indellible witt,
    your REALLY big cock
    and your sexy muscles
    would never go to your head!

As for being a slut - WELL, I'll be the judge of that!
    Get over here!

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Jeep, anyone that thinks you're not a very good looking man needs their frigging eyes checked, period. Just from your avatar we can see that you are one hott dude. Not only do you have the looks, the body and a large penis, you seem to be a very loving, caring individual. Any one that thinks otherwise, well just fuck 'em!!

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a lot of guys very jealous about my looks, which I hate to admit. I brushed it off, but a lot of guys would be all "pretty boy" and all. It's not hurtful at all, it was just fuckin annoying. It's like, get a life dude. I've also had a few stalkers :(

9. jeepwranglerboi

Don't you worry Jeepy,

We all know you're a good boi.
    We know that your incredible good looks,
    your indellible witt,
    your REALLY big cock
    and your sexy muscles
    would never go to your head!

As for being a slut - WELL, I'll be the judge of that!
    Get over here!
    [post=277271]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Well, I can be a bit of a slut from time to time!

*Runs to ebviking*

But in al seriousness, thank you. :)

10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey jeepy, what's yer career?

11. jeepwranglerboi

Jeep, anyone that thinks you're not a very good looking man needs their frigging eyes checked, period. Just from your avatar we can see that you are one hott dude. Not only do you have the looks, the body and a large penis, you seem to be a very loving, caring individual. Any one that thinks otherwise, well just fuck 'em!!
    [post=277272]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Thank you so much Pappy! You are very kind indeed. :blush:

*snuggles up to Pappy and puts head on his shoulder*

12. jeepwranglerboi

I am a professional musical theatre performer. I act, sing, and dance as well as dabble in some directing and choreographing. I've also done some modeling as well.

13. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a professional musical theatre performer. I act, sing, and dance as well as dabble in some directing and choreographing. I've also done some modeling as well.
    [post=277305]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, i can see the modelling very easily.

14. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Jeep - I was think if someone is jealous of you - you are on their mind - and they just like you...I use to do some modeling when I was 18 to 20...Nothing really major - a little runway and a little print ads - was able to pay for college...Too much discipline when it comes to weight control though - I like to eat...

15. jeepwranglerboi

Well, I am part Italian so I really love to cook and eat. lol I try to watch what I eat and between work, dance lessons and going to the gym I stay in okay shape. I would however like to tone up a little bit more. My problem area is always my obliques. Damn them! :D

16. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - I love to cook - really good too - at least that is what my friends think...Yeah I do try to work out every day but must admit I have only been going on strong again for about 3 or 4 weeks - before that - got lazy and didn't work out for a year...Surprisingly I only gained about 20 to 25 lbs in the year I haven't worked out...Got to be at my fighting weight for my birthday in March...

17. jeepwranglerboi

Well best of luck to ya man. :D

18. Knight

Knight New Member

Only time I could say this happened was at Christmas when a mate grabbed my crotch (I don't know why but another mate used to do it too). Then he had a surprised look on his face and grabbed again. The other mate that did that just used to go straight for the crotch, and really squeeze lol I think sizing us up...well me and my other friend, who are both 'hung' or whatever, bigger than average. I assume he is, I don't see why he would lie and we've had a few discussions about dick size etc.

That's about the only time, not many people know the size of my cock or those that know don't believe it... o_O

One time when I was severely drunk (so much so I dont remember any of this one night) a group of girls pulled my pants down. My mate [same one who used to get his cock grabbed too] assured me though that I have nothing to worry about because the girls said it was "big and bushy'. Of course there's a small rivalry between us, wanting to know who's the biggest (for certain) but its unspoken and very slight, I can live without knowing.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have had guys put me down--as too skinny or too nerdy, etc. etc. My being hung was not a known fact ad I am not considered good-looking. It took years before chocolate guys were seen as hot again. Many in my high school prefered lighter-skinned guys. In high school and college, I used to let it bother me a LOT (even if I didn't always show it).

Now, I have finally gained the inner strentgh and confidence to realize that people's negative comments and obsessions stem from their own personal sense of inadequacy--not mine.

I am at a point where I am truly happy and content in my own skin. There is truly no better feeling. The clothes I wear, the music I like, the TV I watch--is because *I* like it--nothing more, nothing less.

There is nothing more truly liberating than not gaining your sense of self-worth from the opinions of others. That they can't stand it maks it even more fulfilling and re-affirming.

20. txquis

Gold Member

Well...no, i dont know that anyone has ever been jealous of my looks.
    And they sure aren't jealous of my average sized dick.

I'll say right here, i have never......ever...once in my life......been asked out.
    And am i bitter about it? :blink:
    Maybe i should create a meaner avatar.
    serious TX

And nobody has it all.
    You never know how fucked up they are on the inside.

Draft saved Draft deleted