True jealousy

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 26 2005, 12:39 AM
Well...no, i dont know that anyone has ever been jealous of my looks.
And they sure aren't jealous of my average sized dick.

I'll say right here, i have never......ever...once in my life......been asked out.
And am i bitter about it? :blink:
Maybe i should create a meaner avatar.
serious TX

And nobody has it all.
You never know how fucked up they are on the inside.
[post=277379]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff, that's a pretty hot pic, why don't you use it??

Nobody has it all, but it's people's perceptions that make them jealous. It's a shame people's insecurities about themselves make them bitter toward others, but once you realise that's the source it's easier not to be controlled by it.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I can't say I've ever had people jealous of me, as i keep myself pretty reserved, but people have harassed me before and called me names...one idiot was a total ass to me once until i scared the crap outta him...he stalked a lotta people and was eventually expelled this year, but i know to a degree how it feels. To vega, some people are just jealous assholes, sorry that he made you feel bad and that your gf didnt help...its ok now though right? eh just let assholes destroy themselves and laugh when they come crying for help. As for Nixxy, people are only stating a fact, you are a hot guy ^_~ and i wont let any stalker get ya! i doubt anyone else would either, your an awsome guy! oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e. tenor)

KTownBlondy: omg this happens with girls all the time... one girl is jealous and starts hating on the other girl, its soooo stupid.... i dont see the point of putting someone else down because they have nice boobs or nice lips or a nice bootay or whatever, its much more fun to compliment them and be friends with them which is what i always do :)

ive had a few girls be 'jealous' of me or whatever, but i just try to talk to them and work it out and hope we can get along.. but some people are just jealous bitches that will never learn and who i shouldnt even waste time thinking about thinking of wasting time on them...

i also hate when guys fight over girls, its really sad and pathetic...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah definitely girls do that...My roommate girl friend does it all the time...I just want to tell her to shut up all the time...She hates on any cute girl or celebrity - and my roommate encourages her like she is really hot like she thinks she is - and most of you would agree w/me that she is not that hot...

KTownBlondy: haha yeah when girls do it to celebrities it's even more stupid

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and her pics are flaming hot too!

Ktown, you are so right about how stupid some women can be. It doesn't make anyone look better to put someone else down, why don't they get that? If I think a woman looks good, I'll tell her. Why not make friends, I have to look at my friends a lot, so a pretty friend is easy on my eyes too.

I make costumes for strippers, but I also make pantsuits, dresses and long gowns. Occasionally I'll wear something of my own creation when I go out, nothing overtly slutty, but I'll sometimes push the boundary on "suggestive". I don't to this to be an attention monster, it's just fun for me to wear my own designs. Most women are very positive and I frequently get business from the conversations it brings up, but sometimes I'll hear a smirking "I wouldn't waer that!" from some disgruntled girl, to which I'll sweetly reply "Of course not, you have no imagination".

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 26 2005, 03:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 26 2005, 03:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Jan 26 2005, 02:09 AM
KTownblondy - your pics are stupid hot...I can see what the girls are jealous of... :wub:
[post=277536]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF is "stupid hot" ??
[post=277538]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah jonb hit it on the head - stupid hot = fucking hot and her body is sick = hot...My friends got this stupid lingo stuck in my head and sometimes it slips out...

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 26 2005, 02:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 26 2005, 02:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Jan 26 2005, 12:39 AM
Well...no, i dont know that anyone has ever been jealous of my looks.
And they sure aren&#39;t jealous of my average sized dick.

I&#39;ll say right here, i have never......ever...once in my life......been asked out.
And am i bitter about it? :blink:
Maybe i should create a meaner avatar.
serious TX

And nobody has it all.
You never know how fucked up they are on the inside.
[post=277379]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff, that&#39;s a pretty hot pic, why don&#39;t you use it??

Nobody has it all, but it&#39;s people&#39;s perceptions that make them jealous. It&#39;s a shame people&#39;s insecurities about themselves make them bitter toward others, but once you realise that&#39;s the source it&#39;s easier not to be controlled by it.
[post=277413]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Jeff, I agree with Jana, I love the shaved head and facial hair&#33; :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks&#33;
Cool...if i could get over being kinda shy with guys, i might actually get out more. LOL

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 26 2005, 03:34 PM
thanks&#33;
Cool...if i could get over being kinda shy with guys, i might actually get out more. LOL
[post=277666]Quoted post[/post]​

Getting over being shy. Damn...if only you were closer. I&#39;d take you out and get you over that in a weekend. ;)

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey I know what you mean Jeff. I&#39;m very shy around people I don&#39;t know. But once the ice has been broken I&#39;m very relaxed and natural with anyone. It&#39;s that initial meeting that I can&#39;t do.
I&#39;ve come to notice that most guys take my initial shyness as me being pompous or a snob. When I was told that it floored me&#33; I had no idea&#33;

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 26 2005, 11:34 AM
thanks&#33;
[post=277666]Quoted post[/post]​

I like serious TX&#33;&#33;&#33;

MMM.

KTownBlondy:
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Jan 26 2005, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Jan 26 2005, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 26 2005, 03:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande
@Jan 26 2005, 02:09 AM
KTownblondy - your pics are stupid hot...I can see what the girls are jealous of... :wub:
[post=277536]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF is "stupid hot" ??
[post=277538]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah jonb hit it on the head - stupid hot = fucking hot and her body is sick = hot...My friends got this stupid lingo stuck in my head and sometimes it slips out...
[post=277614]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

lol thanks :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jan 26 2005, 07:58 AM
[post=277614]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, my roommate got changing -ous to -osity stuck in my head. So now I&#39;m saying things like "Marcus [my RA]&#39;s officiosity is on my last nerve."