True jealousy

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 28 2005, 09:35 PM
LOL.
Thanks for the strokes, guys....i'll be glad i'm more fuckable than donny and marie.
HAAA
[post=278325]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff, whazzup with you, guy? You're looking hotter in every pic! No Donny Osmond look-alike anymore, you need to get out more and show that hot stuff off!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jan 28 2005, 11:41 AM
Donny? ok.........Marie? nope.
Both of 'em together........never mind I just made myself sick.
[post=278274]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL Actually, there is a fundamentalist Mormon sect where the only marriage rule is that you have to have at least three wives. (And yes, I said "you have to have at least three wives", not that you can have up to three wives. Three wives are the way to heaven for them.)

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jan 28 2005, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jan 28 2005, 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 28 2005, 06:14 PM
. Three wives are the way to heaven for them.
[post=278394]Quoted post[/post]​

Call me when the rule applies to gay guys. :lol:
[post=278410]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

In general we have more than one husband anyway. So who needs to wait for a rule? Just live in a metro area and the rest will handle itself. *grumble*

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG &#33;

I love this thread&#33; How often do a group of attractive individuals get a chance to discuss the flip side of the beauty experience? This is where the "Dont hate me because I am beautiful " expression came from. I always tell people to watch the movie "Malena" to see what envy, lust and jealousy can do to destroy someone who is only guilty of being beautiful. Like anything beauty has two sides .But I think that most people on here have a pretty good attitude about it. A friend of mine was talking about why women are catty to one another. I told him that so many women are treated as if they are disposable by men and discounted by other females so this is a backlash. But it is a sad one. Even the most beautiful person has his or her own personal sorrows or trials.

naughty

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See Jeff,

We all cant be wrong&#33; Actually you are looking kinda Bruce Willisy these days. Either way it looks good&#33;

Be nice guys, ( i.e. Donny and Marie) sometimes cute does not age well.

Naughty

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by Kimahri@Jan 25 2005, 10:42 AM
Ok, this has been something I&#39;ve been curious about. I see many guys on here...many HOT guys :wub: Anyway, in addition to being hot, you&#39;re also hung. Regardless of your sexual orientation, have you actually been the target of male jealousy?

I was generously awardes a 7.5 by a shallow gay friend of mine and I actually get hit with some occassionally once it all hangs out (I had to).

Oh yeah, not that it matters much, but I&#39;ve finally got an ok pic I&#39;m going to be uploading. Please use a cheap monitor when viewing it. Don&#39;t want to be responsible for any damages. :)
[post=277203]Quoted post[/post]​

jealousy is fear of replacement. The word you are looking for is envy. But everyone gets this wrong so I&#39;ll let you off this time.

I don&#39;t think that I have often been the target of male envy. I&#39;m not sure. I might just be oblivious. When I was growing up I was something of a child prodigy in many different areas, gifted intellectually as well as in art, writing, and several different areas. I hit puberty early and was very tall on top of that, in addition to being well-endowed. Whenever I would try something new I would typically pick it up very quickly and excel at it. A few times something like I am about to describe would happen but it always was a shock to me. My friend Jason for starters, he was always a little prick, always doing whatever he could to get under my skin constantly, I really couldn&#39;t stand him. I&#39;m not even sure why we hung out so much. Then one day I remember hearing from someone that Jason had been in tears crying to his mother asking her to name one thing that he could do as well as me. This stunned me, and made me reconsider why he always acted like such a little prick, perhaps some of this was motivated by envy. Something similar happened when I was seeing my first girlfriend. She was my first serious relationship and I wanted so badly to impress her and make her like me and I had no idea that any of my efforts were making an impact, then one night we were out bowling and I guess this just was one trigger that set off the whole thing because I was beating her pretty soundly in the bowling game and she got really pissy and after talking a while I got it out of her that she was feeling down because all her life she had felt like she could do so many different things well and then she met me and everything that she could do that she was proud of in herself, I could do better. We both used to write stories, and I guess she felt I was the better writer, and she also wanted to be an artist but I had gifts there as well. Once again I was shocked by this revelation. I guess normally I just don&#39;t see myself as that extraordinary. Though if I think about it seriously enough, I know that I stick out in a lot of ways. I&#39;m 6&#39;6", so my height is well in to the 99th percentile. Wear a size 17 shoe. My personality type is shared with less than 1% of the general population. I have some very unique opinions and interests. On any standardized aptitude or intelligence test I take I score usually in the 98th percentile or higher, often beyond 99th in to 99.9 or 99.99 et cetera depending on the test. I feel like some of the gifts I had in youth have somewhat been allowed to wither, I don&#39;t write fiction or poetry as much as I used to, I don&#39;t draw or sculpt or paint like I used to, my basketball game has gone completely to shit. But I guess I still pick up most things pretty quickly. Still, it seems strange to me that anyone should envy me. Maybe because I&#39;m just not terribly happy. These days I think the one thing that gets me the most attention and the most envious stares is my car, though that has little to do with who I am, other than it shows some determination on my part to see my goals though to their realization. But I haven&#39;t recently gotten any confessions like those I used to get back in grade school and high school that I described above. There may still be dudes out there who admire or envy me but this isn&#39;t really something that most guys talk about is it? Doesn&#39;t seem very "manly". I envy ziggity for his amazing body, jesus I wish I looked like that when my clothes were off.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by NineInchCock_160IQ@Feb 3 2005, 02:18 AM

jealousy is fear of replacement. The word you are looking for is envy. But everyone gets this wrong so I&#39;ll let you off this time.

Hey hey, I went to Poly, I&#39;m gifted technically and mechanically, but had to have my arch nemesis reread any paper I wrote. For those that aren&#39;t familiar, Baltimore Polytechnic Institute was for the intelligent (have to wonder about that after knowing some of my classmates) kids with inclinations towards engineering and technology. Baltimore City College was the same but was more liberal arts type school. We&#39;ve had an annual football game against them for well over 110+ years and have the reportedly longest running high school rivalry in the history of the country. It&#39;s funny how serious even the alumni are about this. Both schools are consider just slightly beneath those...magnet schools?

I&#39;m an engineer / techie dammit, that&#39;s what spell check and all that other crap is for. :)

Though, I must say, you&#39;ve continued to add to my curiousity about you with that posting. I definitely like unique people.

And as I&#39;m still pretty butch as a male, the car was a drooling thing, nothing to do with how I view you. Plus that&#39;s one beast I&#39;ve not gotten to drive yet. :)

This post really was generated because of a deep friend of mine. I was always on about him and his qualities. He&#39;s tall, muscular, that&#39;s winning smile, effortless in athletics, guys and girls flocked to him, etc etc. Well, oneday, I found out that he so hated being him sometimes because of that nonsense. Being some sort of male "stud" for his friends amusement and such just made all those "impressive" qualities of his became a labelling method of him. After thinking about it and being surrounded by the impressive array of intelligence, endowment, physical stature, etc.....I thought I&#39;d ask and see what experience you all had here. While he&#39;s pretty shy about joining, he&#39;s read much of what was here.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
NineInch, your post has a melancholy about it. Your friends, male and female, felt badly because they could not equal you in anything, let alone beat you.

What was missing in your early life was a flaw - one simple thing that you not only could not do well but that you just plain stank at. And I don&#39;t refer to something you hated like cleaning out the stables&#33;

It would have gone a long way towards others&#39; feelings about you had they known that there was a kink (even a tiny one) in your armor and it would probably have endeared you to them.

We live and we learn. It&#39;s not important to prove how much better we are than others as it is to make them feel better about themselves.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 4 2005, 12:55 AM
NineInch, your post has a melancholy about it. Your friends, male and female, felt badly because they could not equal you in anything, let alone beat you.

What was missing in your early life was a flaw - one simple thing that you not only could not do well but that you just plain stank at. And I don&#39;t refer to something you hated like cleaning out the stables&#33;

It would have gone a long way towards others&#39; feelings about you had they known that there was a kink (even a tiny one) in your armor and it would probably have endeared you to them.

We live and we learn. It&#39;s not important to prove how much better we are than others as it is to make them feel better about themselves.
[post=279783]Quoted post[/post]​

I second these very wise words from Pecker.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, so much has been said since i posted last.
I know that in my case this is NOT "dont hate me because I&#39;m beautiful".
Nobody was ever envious of my looks, that i ever was aware of.

Most of our younger (under 35 at least) crowd wont even know who donny and marie and (hee) is that really so bad? Yes, they were "cute" and "cute" doesnt age well.

That is why i started to change my look this year. I&#39;m bugged by people in their late 30&#39;s, who are trying to look like teenagers still.
Somebody said, i was getting the "bruce willis" look. Well,i&#39;m still shocked that
little preppy jeffy could be BIGJEFF with the sideburns and buzzcut.
But,change is good. My new look seems to suit me, and it seems to suit other people. So, i&#39;m going to try to grow old gracefully.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 3 2005, 03:11 PM
Most of our younger (under 35 at least) crowd wont even know who donny and marie and (hee) is that really so bad? Yes, they were "cute" and "cute" doesnt age well.
[post=279793]Quoted post[/post]​

I think Donny and Marie have survived the ages because she was a little bit country and he was a little bit rock-n-roll. ;)
I know I can be a total smart ass&#33;

xoxo :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 3 2005, 09:11 AM
So, i&#39;m going to try to grow old gracefully.

"Grow old"...........................up yours&#33; I&#39;ve looked at your pix&#33; You&#39;re cute, hung and young. I wanna&#39; jump through the screen and give you a good whoopin&#39;&#33; You "kids", I swear&#33;

Yes, I am verrrrrrrrrrrrry old. Older than dirt.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Feb 3 2005, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Feb 3 2005, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Feb 3 2005, 09:11 AM
So, i&#39;m going to try to grow old gracefully.

"Grow old"...........................up yours&#33; I&#39;ve looked at your pix&#33; You&#39;re cute, hung and young. I wanna&#39; jump through the screen and give you a good whoopin&#39;&#33; You "kids", I swear&#33;

Yes, I am verrrrrrrrrrrrry old. Older than dirt.
[post=279894]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Watch that old stuff :excl: I am just a bit older than you. My mind feels as young as ever, that is, until I try to do whatever it was that I was gong to do that I am going to try to do as soon as I can remember again what it was I was young enough to do.