true life size dilemma

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted this in 'my boyfriend/husband is bigger than yours' but I think it needs its own thread. I hope you'll agree:
Of all the people with whom I might have discussed size, I would have said the least likely was Rachel. Although we had been girlfriends since we were 4 or 5 in Brooklyn, Rachel was raised in an extremely orthodox Jewish household. She grew from a polite, quiet, diffident girl into a placid, dutiful woman who married very young, moved straight from her parents' home into her husband's and had a bunch of children right away. She is the epitome of a frum wife -- she keeps house, tends to the kids and treats her husband like her lord and master. I went off to college, got a job and an apartment by myself in Manhattan. I dated a lot before meeting my current boyfriend. When Rachel and I talked on the phone (and on the rare occasions she was able to meet for lunch or coffee), she always expressed a lot of interest in my social life. She found some of it absolutely hilarous, particularly what she politely referred to as my "adventures" -- meaning my very active, somewhat serial sex life. Although she would blush and protest if it got graphic, she loved to hear about what I had done and where I had done it. Given the old-fashioned, patriarchal world in which she lived, her mouth would drop open when I commented unfavorably on the appearance, cleanliness or performance of the men I bedded. She was too good a friend to be critical and, in any event, is one of the most non-judgmental people I know. Her frequent comments about how happy she was in marriage all seemed to be made in the spirit of trying to bring me around to her point of view. From where I sat, she was a little wistful about having settled into marriage and motherhood without having had any "adventures" of her own -- although I thought her upbringing and temperment probably would have made having many of them very unlikely.
We were having coffee last Tuesday and the subject of my dating eventually came up. Rachel was surprised to learn that I was dating my current boyfriend, Tommy, exclusivley and had been doing so for several months. She asked if she heard wedding bells. I laughed and said no but that I really liked him, that he was a good person, that we seemed very compatible. We shared lots of common interests.
"And" I said, lowering my voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "The sex is fantastic!"
"Really?" she said a little too quickly. I knewing she loved to hear this stuff but wouldn't ask for details. As usual, I was happy to give them any way.
"Oh, I've heard all that from you before" Rachel said. "What makes Tommy so special?"
"Well, he's very giving. Very attentive. Very strong -- He has a great body."
Her silence meant that she wanted more.
"Nice shoulders, lean muscles. Slender but toned." I was actually falling into a bit of a reverie thinking about him and the next words just slipped out.
"And he's big".
"I thought you said he was slender" Rachel cut in.
For once, I was the one who blushed. "He is slender. And big. Really big. You know, Rachel, down there."
Based on past experience, this should have been where Rachel laughed and chided me for being wanton. Instead, she looked me square in the eye.
"How big?"
Her tone was so serious that I was the one who laughed. But I could see she really wanted to know.
"Jeez, Rachel, it's not like I've measured him".
"Show me" she demanded.
"I shouldn't have said anything. This is ridiculous".
"Show me. Please! Like this?" and she held up her thumb.
"Oh. honey, no" I smiled. "More like this"
And I held up my hands, palms faced inward, about eight inches apart. Which, if anything, is probably an under-estimate.
"You're lying!" she said. She sounded angry about it.
"Rachel! I've never lied to you about anything!"
"Well, I don't believe you." she started to get up abruptly.
I could see she was on the verge of tears but I didn't have a clue why. I jumped up and grabbed her arm.
"Rachel, please. What's this about?"
"You are just making fun of me!" she yelled. "Just trying to get back at me because I've been blessed with a husband while you run around like a... like a hussy!"
I don't think I've heard anyone use the word "hussy" in about twenty years. I couldn't help myself and started laughing.
Thankfully, after a moment, Rachel laughed too. She brushed her eyes and smiled, although a bit forlornly.
"I'm sorry" she said. "I really do have to go."
"Rachel, if there's something you want to talk about..."
"It's nothing. I shouldn't have gotten upset over your joke".
I was concerned for my friend. I also knew her well enough to know that the subject would be buried forever if I didn't jump on it. So I did.
"Rachel, I wasn't joking".
Again, anger crossed her face. Then she thrust out her jaw and said, "Well, you're just going to have to prove it then".
"Prove it?"
"Yes, prove it. I want to see for myself". She glared at me for another moment, turned on her heel and walked out onto the street.
I've called Rachel several times in the last four days but she wouldn't pick up my call. Whe she knew I would be at work, she left me a voicemail that she wouldn't speak to me again until I was ready to "show her the goods".
I honestly don't know what to do. I am sure there something quite wrong and I don't want to lose my friend. But the idea of showing off Tommy, even a photograph -- and that assumes he'd agree -- seems, well, strange.
From this and other threads I've read here, it seems many of you have found yourselves in somewhat similar situations. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her husband probably has the tiny peen and shes just upset/jealous at the way you describe sex with a larger man.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casually invite her over and show her this site :biggrin: lots of guys have pix on here. (I'm not one of them) Explain to her that seeing a pic might be a bit too personal for the bf.

If you need suggestions on who to look at PM me :lmao:

Buy a clone-a-willy kit and she can see how big it is, with a perfect mold of his willy.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds to me like the point of the story (which I enjoyed) has less to do with Penis Size and more to do with the fact that both you and your friend are rather intent on convincing each other that your way of life is superior.

It seems like the possible stubborn and determined nature you and your friend has is the core issue and you wanted to score and extra point by crossing a line you hadn't done prior.

I do a similar thing as you with a guy friend of mine who has only been with one person, his wife his whole 28 year old life. I try to push my single lifestyle on him in my own subtle way especially since I detest his wife.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree she's pobably one of those girls that wrote off those big cock dreams and fiction and now she doesnt wanna believe i've had some experience.In that usually my girlfriends are proud to show it off maybe a lill too much....if she wants to see let her see.an engaged girl saw mine once (erect bulge) she was turning me on in her jammies.. and she couldnt believe how musch of it there was she was afraid to believe begging me not to take it out lol.. good times!!... But if it is let her no its off limits

I'd tell Rachel that she'll just have to believe you. As her friend, who has never lied to her, you cannot ask your bf for something so intrusive. And, in any event, what difference does it make? If she's unhappy with her husband then that's a separate issue.

Alternatively, rip an 8 incher off of LPSG, print it, and tell her it's his. Just make sure the skin tone is right and to tell her he took it at his place :wink:.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably the husband has a small penis and does not know how to use it. hearing your adventures probably makes her feel like she is missing out on life.

She probably had a good idea that she was missing out on some things in life before hearing about your adventures.

I think you are in a no win situation and would be careful.
She is trying to do what she should as a good orthodox Jew and is not having any fun.
In fact she is probably miserable.
Besides being tiny her husband may not really be considering her sexual needs and how to satisfy her.
Sex is for the man and a woman's duty.
Also, he will not touch her for 1 week of the month.
Add a bunch of children in what is probably a crowded NYC living situation, well you get the picture.

How are you going to cure all of that?
You can't.
And what will showing her your boyfriends penis do?
Make her more miserable?
Will she then get angrier at you?

I'd let it cool off for a while.
She might need a good kosher sex therapist or marriage counselor or both.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it possible that this woman had no idea that a penis could be that large? Seems likely, based on what you've said. You've obviously piqued her interest. . .she'll find out the truth on her own. It's not your fault that her husband is small. She's chosen her life, you've chosen yours. This revelation might open a whole new world of possibilities for her - you never know.

akira22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She sounds like she is sexually frustrated by her husband and is manifesting her emotions finally. She probably doesn't know how to tell her husband she isn't satisfied and has taken it out on you..

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the thoughtful responses; even the disparaging ones were helpful because they did force me to reexamine my own behavior and attitude. I do think Rachel must be going through a very bad patch at home – of course, it would never occur to her to say anything negative about her husband or her family. And despite her curiosity about my love life, it’s absolutely out of the question that she would discuss hers with me. As to there being a subtext to all this about married and orthodox vs single and… whatever I am, I just don’t think so. The women here -- and I hope to hear from more of you -- will understand when I say that our friendship transcends that.
I will say this: I really don’t like Rachel's husband. Most of the orthodox Jewish men that I know honor their wives and treat them with respect and as equals. Some, like her husband, use strict adherence to the ancient texts as an excuse to belittle them and relegate them to second-class status.
I still haven’t spoken to Rachel, nor have I discussed the matter with my boyfriend. I’ll post again soon. In the meantime, any additional thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
show Rachel some of my pics and tell me what she says

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever thought about inviting Rachel over someday and showing her this site on your home computer?

To me it does sound like maybe she didn't realize that all penises were not all around the same size when erect.

I was raised in a pretty overprotective environment myself.....and I remember being surprised that penises are not one size fits most when I became sexually active. I can imagine that young ladies who marry without a lot of experience might be a little on the clueless side.

I do not think it is a good idea for you to show her pics of your boyfriend's cock. I just don't see any good coming out of that. It might tempt her to come on to him someday if the opportunity ever arose. And it might cause problems in your female friendship.

But I don't see any problem with showing her this site and letting her see some of the men's galleries on here. I don't think any of the men would mind at all.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd explain the whole thing to your boyfriend. If I was he I wouldn't mind you taking a photograph to show her. No big deal as I see it. The comments about her husband probably having a small dick is probably true, but he does seem to be able to use it since they have children. Sounds like he needs a course on how to help his wife's sexual interest. One thing in my marriage I have found, I always ask my wife what she wants and how she wants it. Then I try my best to do that. How you going to know what pleases a person if you don't ask?