TRUE Locker Room Sex Stories

tieler22

Sexy Member
Media
I used to work out at this club in Seattle called the Vault (it was a downtown club in a renovated bank) anyway, there was always stuff going on in the showers, sauna etc. I had two fun times. The first, I was in the dry sauna and this dude came in and sat on the lower bench. He was dark haired and about 22 years old. He started looking at me out of the corner of his eyes and I noticed he was getting hard. He had a towel wrapped around him when he came in and he opened it up and sat on the towel, next thing I know, I am getting hard and the dude starts stroking his cock. Once he is totally hard, he looks at me and asks me to cum in his mouth. I start jackin and within minutes, I stand on the lower bench and jack off into this dudes mouth, he lets my cum run out of his mouth and down his face. Then he spits my cum on his cock and jacks all over the floor of the sauna. That was one of the best! The second time I see this guy go into the tanning room. This room had a single bed and was private. He sees me checking him out and then leave the door slightly open. I look through the crack in the door and see he has taken off his towel and is lying on the tannig bed with the lid up with a massive hard on. He motions for me to come into the room so I do. He gets up off the bed and grabs a condom from his backpack. I take off my towl and start jacking off not sure if he is going to fuck me or if he wants me to fuck him. He then puts the condom on my dick (all 8") and I end up fucking this guy doggie style onthe floor of the tanning room the dude shoots so much cum on the floor it looked like a flood happened. Man, I miss this gym it was always so much fun working out there. Now, on to a new gym in Seattle lets see what happens next!

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AAAAH , I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS THREAD, AND MY HOW IT'S GROWN AND CHANGED DIRECTION SINCE I POSTED.
wELL BOYS AND GIRLS, WHERE WAS I, . . . ...............................

ONCE UPON A TIME, AND IT'S BEEN HAUNTING ME.
WHEN I SAID THAT ONCE A YEAR THEY TURNED OVER THE DIM CORRIDORS AND DARK MAZES, THE COLLONADED POOLS, JACK-UZZIS AND STIFLING STEAM ROOMS, TURNED THEM OVER, FOR ONE NIGHT OF THE YEAR, TO A GIRLS ONLY NIGHT FOR LESBIANS.
WELL BOYS AND GIRLS, I FORGOT TO SAY THESE WERE NAKED LESBIANS, LIP STICK LESBIANS (THE AMAZINGLY MADE UP SUPERMODEL ONES, AND AND ALLSORTS OF OTHER LESBIANS, TOO, IN THE DIMLY LIT AND STEAMY CORRIDORS.
ALL NAKED, AT MOST TRAILING A TOWEL OVER ONE SHOULDER, POSSIBLY A BRIEF, VERY, VERY BRIEF COTTON WRAP CLINGING STICKILY, TO THEIR SWEATY UPPER THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS.AS THEY PROWL THE CARPETED CORRIDORS, PASSING CONFIDENTLY BENEATH THE NARROW DOWNLIGHTS, THEIR BREASTS GLANCING OUT FROM THE SHADOWS ..... WATCHING ........ (WATCHING AS YOU PASS).............IN THE SHOWERS ALL RUBBING THE BABY OIL OFF EACH OTHER, COMMUNALLY.... HANDS SLIDING ....... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
THERE YOU GO BOYS THAT SHOULD GET YOU HARD, NOW GET OUT YOUR CAMERAS AND POST THE PHOTOS. ENJOY.
P.S. SMALL GROUPS GATHERED, SOME CROUCHING, TRYING TO MASTER THE "GLORY HOLES" SOME OF THE MOST ADVENTUROUS EVEN TRIED POKING THEIR TONGUES THROUGH THE HOLES, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL,
WILDLY GIGGLING BELLIES WERE PRESSED FIRMLY AND SLIPPERILY AGAINST THE SLITHERING, WRIGGLING TONGUES,
THROUGH SALIVA DRIBBLING HOLES.

FOOTNOTE: TWO HOURS EARLIER IN THE AFTERNOON, SO MANY GUYS HAD BEEN POKING THEIR TURGID COCKS THROUGH THOSE SAME HOLES, INTO THE GURGGLING SUCKING MOUTHS OF STRANGERS, WHO SPAT THE CUM BENEATH THE HOLE ONTO THE WALL, RUNNING MILKILY DOWN ONTO THE FLOOR....WHERE IT LAY IN PUDDLES.........EXACTLY WHERE THE EXCITED NAKED LESBIANS KNELT....GIVING ORGASMS, ON THEIR ONE NIGHT OF EQUALITY, THE NIGHT
WHERE THEY GOT TO BEHAVE LIKE BOYS, JUST FOR A NIGHT.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work out at the Y and have had a few experiences there.

Recently, after a good, hard workout I hit the showers and as I was lathering up I noticed a latino guy come in to the showers. They are the open, communal type so it pretty easy to discretly check guys out, and this guy was something to check out for sure! Tatts all over, nice body, and a huge soft cock. Kind of a thug lookin guy.

Well, he seemed to enjoy showin off as much as I do: sauna, steam room, etc. As I was standing at the sink shaving, he came up and dried off right behind me. I noticed he was shakin and swinging his cock and awful lot. But then again, it was prob about 6'' soft and beautiful!

Long story short, we actually met in the parking lot afterwords, chatted for a few, then drove over to an empty parking lot and I gave him a bj. Then he sucked my cock. It was real hot. We've met up a few times since and it's better everytime.

Here's to locker room sex!

uncutky

Experimental Member
Media
This story is hot! I thought I would never have an experience like that. I've been going to the gym for months now and hangin out in the steam room. A guy came in to steam while I was talking with a buddy. He took his towel off after a few minutes to reveal his boner while my friend wasn't looking (short, but sweet!). I immediately got a hard on and when my buddy wasn't looking I showed the guy my raging uncutness and winked. We went to the shower and he started strokin my dick and grabbed my head and pulled me down to suck his dick. Another guy came into the shower and started feeling my ass (he had spotted me the day before). What a surprise! My day got off to a really good start. This guy was really cute. I hope I see him again.

BigDoug

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been going to a Balley's Total Fitness located in Southern California for years. All kinds of stuff goes on--in the sauna, the steam room, the jacuzzi (under the water), and especially in the shower room which has individual stalls but no doors or shower curtains.

The action all goes down in the stalls at the end of the corridor--away from the shower room entrance. If the stalls aren't all full, the non-curious staight guys take the closest stall to the entrance so it is less likely you're going to get caught at the far end.

I have given and gotten BJ's when the room has not been too busy. Recently, I blew a small 50ish guy with a horse cock--about 6 inches soft. He must have had a little blood flowing to it because it only grew about 2 inches when hard, but still it was 8 inches of very thick cock. Hard to take it all in, but I tried. It was fun, but it is hard to relax, knowing that one of the straight regulars might walk in and catch with a mouthful of dick. I am not out.

A while back, I saw a very goodlooking Latino guy, about mid-20's, cruise a middle aged, not particularly good looking Latino in the last stall. A number of us were hot for this kid. He climbed into the stall, and they began to make out. As three of us watched, the older guy soaped up his short chubby and buttfucked this kid.

I watched for a few seconds, but split because there were other stalls available, and I was afraid somwone would walk down and see what was going on.

I assume that the participants (and peanut gallery) could get their memberships revoked. I presume Balley's frowns on this (but in this down economy, it could increase memberships if word got out. Bet this goes on all of the time at their Hollywood location. Any stories from guys who go there?)

I don't go there for the cruising, but to stay in shape. The occasional target of opportunity is just a bonus.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

shotGun83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fucked in the locker room once in my second high school year with friend of mine. He was so hot he drove me batshit nuts at that time :eek: We weren't that close socially, but we'd been fuck buddies for two years since I started sucking him off in middle school. It worked out pretty well for both of us... I'd get to go to town on his buff body and slurp on his thick, uncut rod and he'd get his rocks off whenever he wanted (which was a lot) I'd come over to his place pretty often, sometimes even giving him a quick suck in the bathroom at school during the breaks. In high school we started fucking occasionally, without condoms, as moronic as I realize that was now... One time at the end of the school day he said he wanted to do it, so we went down to the locker rooms under the school building and locked ourselves in. The fact that we were doing it in a public place made the whole thing so much more intense.. We stripped down, used some soap lying around as lube, and he basically fucked me like an animal while I was lying face down on the shower floor. He just pinned me down under him and kept at it until he emptied his balls inside me. then we just lay there, trying to catch our breaths, completely soaked in sweat. I didn't come (never got a chance to touch my dick lol), and it was probably the most painful sex I've ever had, so when I told him I could barely sit down for a week after he went easier on me later xp

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been going to a Balley's Total Fitness located in Southern California for years. All kinds of stuff goes on--in the sauna, the steam room, the jacuzzi (under the water), and especially in the shower room which has individual stalls but no doors or shower curtains.

The action all goes down in the stalls at the end of the corridor--away from the shower room entrance. If the stalls aren't all full, the non-curious staight guys take the closest stall to the entrance so it is less likely you're going to get caught at the far end.

I have given and gotten BJ's when the room has not been too busy. Recently, I blew a small 50ish guy with a horse cock--about 6 inches soft. He must have had a little blood flowing to it because it only grew about 2 inches when hard, but still it was 8 inches of very thick cock. Hard to take it all in, but I tried. It was fun, but it is hard to relax, knowing that one of the straight regulars might walk in and catch with a mouthful of dick. I am not out.

A while back, I saw a very goodlooking Latino guy, about mid-20's, cruise a middle aged, not particularly good looking Latino in the last stall. A number of us were hot for this kid. He climbed into the stall, and they began to make out. As three of us watched, the older guy soaped up his short chubby and buttfucked this kid.

I watched for a few seconds, but split because there were other stalls available, and I was afraid somwone would walk down and see what was going on.

I assume that the participants (and peanut gallery) could get their memberships revoked. I presume Balley's frowns on this (but in this down economy, it could increase memberships if word got out. Bet this goes on all of the time at their Hollywood location. Any stories from guys who go there?)

I don't go there for the cruising, but to stay in shape. The occasional target of opportunity is just a bonus.

I had a Bally's membership from 2001 on while I was in LA. The Bally's in Hollywood off Sunset near Gower always had action going on. Also, Bally's on Bundy near Olympic in West LA is a hot spot for activity. I've seen so much action with hot guys with hot bodies at both.

At the Bally's on Century in Inglewood and on El Segundo in Hawthorne there is action going on but not as much as the other two above. There were some other Bally's like the one in Torrance and the one in Huntington Park that you also can get a little action. It's amazing how many Hispanic guys are into messing around while in the shower. If latino's is your thing LA Bally's will more than satisfy.

Now I just have 24 Hour Fitness and lets just say its not as happening as Bally's by a long shot! :frown1:

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
let me start off by saying it is def not only an LA thing. NY too. i feel here it stays out of the showers and locker rooms but the sauna is known, like if you go in the sauna you can not be mad if someone touches your junk. i have heard straight guys complain they'd go in but they know they are throwing up a flag.

my story is not good. he saw me at gym, never did anything at gym, found a way (non sexual) to talk to me outside the gym and brought it up. i was curious, he was the first guy i ever had touch me, he gave me a mean BJ. even being nervous (1st time w/ guy) and being in public and nervous of being caught, i still busted a nice load in his mouth and he kept sucking afterwards leading to a second cumshot before i went soft.

there are no female respondents so here is an ex's gym story. so she was tall, extremely facially pretty, georgeous piercing blue eyes, blonde hair. huge boobs, a little chubby in the stomach, big ass, but carried it well, dressed in ways to highlight the good and minimize the other areas. right before she started dating me or while we were "getting to know each other" but before we were official she was at the gym, worked out...was showering and without asking permission she said a woman got her knees and started eating her out i was like wow.....

youngnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm into my 2nd week as a college freshman at the University of Houston and decided that I would begin to get back in the gym to even out my bad college life eating habits. So, I've been going to the campus recreation center everyday starting this past Monday after class to work out and play a few games of basketball. After my daily gym routine I hit the showers, hoping to see some nice packages to compare with mine (ever since I joined this site I've been fascinated with other penises, admiring and comparing). Unfortunately, our showers are individual curtained stalls, however, a very cute and toned upperclassmen had his curtain open to where you could clearly the bubbly suds rolling down his bare body. I couldn’t help but to look over to admire the masterpiece of a scene and I look down to see him holding his half-hard cock. That’s when I looked up, our eyes met, and I quickly turned my eyes back as I got undressed to I enter the shower next to him. I’m a bit bi curious so as I showered I keep wondering if this mystery man behind the stall was thinking I was a gay perv trying to get a peek at his STRAIGHT cock or if he was thinking the same about me. I keep showering, still pondering about the man beyond the curtain and that’s when I looked down to see his toes curling and legs shaking as if he were tugging away on the other side of the stall. We finish showering at the same time and he excludes himself to this semi-enclosed area and begins to jack off his hard cock as he watches me dry off my soaking body and teasing him by giving my still soft but lengthy cock a shake here and there to get him off even more. I look back and our eyes met once again, this time we share a menacing smile and he licks his luscious lips and keeps stroking his cock. Our escaped was interrupted a few times by other guys coming to shower so he walks into the restroom across the hall and I follow him into the handicap stall. That’s where we both take out our cocks and begin to jack off while we look at each other’s piece. Now, my heart is about to fall out of my flexing chest due to the fact that we could be caught at any time, and when he reaches over and puts his soft cool hands on my 7.5 in hardon to escalate my throbbing heart problems. I return the favor and give his piece and tug too, but I was so taken back at the situation I had to get out of there and go somewhere more secluded, so we parted ways to get fully dressed and meet up in the locker room to head some where else. As I get dress, he passes me in his street close and I quickly get dressed and follow… I walk outside the locker room and the hot mystery man is nowhere to be found.

PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS MAN-OF-MYSTERY… CONTACT ME lol

I will definitely be at the gym tomorrow in hopes to find my shower buddy to begin where we left off earlier today.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
LOL I remember the showers at U of H. The best time for scenery was after the baseball team finished practice. Never had sex there.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is a good locker room experience that I posted last year, enjoy.

Not guys, but I had a female life guard come on to me once.

In college, the pool that I worked out at maintained men only and women only hours for the pool. The locker rooms were directly connected to the pool. When it was the women only hours the men's locker room door to the pool was locked, and the opposite when it was the men only hours. It was very common for the men that used the pool during those hours to swim nude. I really enjoyed doing my laps au natural, but then I grew up in a home that was very open to nudity. I was told by a friend that worked there that the women only hours were even more popular than the guys, and that nearly all the women went nude, compared to about half the men.

My friend said that scheduling of life guards for the pool was always a hassle. Ideally they tried to schedule male life guards for the men's hours and female life guards for the women's hours. But as the facility employed more female life guards than male this was not always possible. The facility would only schedule female life guards for women, but the men only hours had a mix of male and female life guards. Nice double standard, but the who said life was fair. Some guys objected, and others of us said we did not care. That may be a reason why only 50% of the men went nude at the pool.

Friday evenings the 2 hours before close was the evening that I would usually do my 5000 yard work out, It was also seemed to be a time that the pool could not get any guys to work as life guards. Most of the time there was a female life guard. I would start my laps and there would be a fair amount of guys in the facility. By the time I finished my workout I typically was the only one left in the pool. Following my laps I would return to the men's locker room and have a little extra time to shower and take a sauna.

One evening after my swim I was relaxing in the sauna when the female life guard that had been on duty in the pool came into the sauna. She stripped naked and climbed onto the bench I was laying on. She told me that for weeks she has been getting super horny as she watched me do my laps naked every Friday night, and at the end of the shift she would masturbate in the women's locker room fantasizing about my cock. That night she was done fantasizing and that she need to have my big cock.

That was the start of a very hot evening. She had locked up the pool and we were the only ones left in the building. We spent hours screwing everywhere in that building. She was a bit taken back when she found out how big I was. She said she had imagined that I was big, but never imagined that any guy's cock got as huge as my monster erection did. But she had chosen her path when she walked into that sauna and stripped, and she wanted it no matter how big it was.

For the next semester nearly every Friday night started with my long swim work out, and finished with a marathon session of sex with my favorite life guard.

msemorech1

Experimental Member
Media
I belong to a gym in San Diego..an upper class gym, mostly conservative, you'd never guess that stuff goes on in the gym.

Anyway.. ever since I hooked up with an older guy (im 22) he was in his 30's, i had been fascinated by Steam room/gym cruising. I'd say im about 60% gay, 40% straight.. but i guess I've recently discovered I have a fetish for anonymous hook ups.

Maybe it's the art behind it, the subtle clues, the vibes, or the magic behind it that keeps me hooked.

.. anyway back to the story.. so, i'm fascinated by hook ups at the gym, I just finished swimming laps at the pool, and i eagerly decide to book it to the locker room to steam up..muhhaaha..

cant wait to see if anything happens this time..

I walk in.. sit down... got a towel on, im pretty tan so I notice alot of looks from the two guys in the room with me. I hang out do my thing, the perpheal vision checks, "itch" my cock a bit to send off the cues, no one bites.

10 min later.. a tan kid sits right next to me, not two inches away probably around 24, black hair, smooth skin, dripping wetness from either his intense work out or the fact that.. he's in a steam room..

Anyway.. My dick was reacting.. it definitely saw something it likes... In my head Im thinking "meh, chances are hes not interested" but i proceed to do a HALF stand up, OPEN up my towel, and re adjust maneuver. Haha

bare in mind it's semi hard. He peaks a look and i notice.

Not a second later he's making some cheesy, obviously interested small talk with me..

Tan Kid: So you come here often?
Me: (Making no effort to say something meaningful because i get the vibe this guy is only making conversation to get a feel for me) Yes
Tan kid: Nice.. you swim?

Anyway.. he proceeds to asking me what I do to work out..

At this point... im feeling that he's game for some messing around..

I tell him i like running.. it really gets me going... I let him know i like running because It targets this area of my leg.. I lift my leg at such an angle where the two guys in the room cant see, but only the tan kid can see.. and i proceed to expose my full hard on and draw a line from the base of my cock to my knee..

Essentially im using some cheesy line to show him my hard on..

I get up because it starts getting too hot for my comfort.. no pun.

i go to the sauna after sipping some water... he follows me..

I sit in the corner of the sauna.. he sits across from me.. at this point he's got a hard on and he's full on stroking and checking me out.. i open up my towel and let him in on my package.. cant be selfish now..

two minutes later.. i say im gonna hit the showers.. he follows me into the foggy glassed private cubicles... kneels down and blows me to completion... i hang out rinse off, while he finishes jerking himself off to completion.

we walk away and never see each other again..

:)

D

deleted569501

what time of day do you guys go to the gym that there are so many hot hung guys? because i normally go in the middle of the day and there are very few guys, and those that are there are old and fat lol

Reactions: bi-pboy

ollietaylor2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a few gym encounters with guys. private message me if you want me to tell you the whole story, cab to write it all out here
xx

Jared W.

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I belong to a gym in San Diego..an upper class gym, mostly conservative, you'd never guess that stuff goes on in the gym.

Anyway.. ever since I hooked up with an older guy (im 22) he was in his 30's, i had been fascinated by Steam room/gym cruising. I'd say im about 60% gay, 40% straight.. but i guess I've recently discovered I have a fetish for anonymous hook ups.

Maybe it's the art behind it, the subtle clues, the vibes, or the magic behind it that keeps me hooked.

.. anyway back to the story.. so, i'm fascinated by hook ups at the gym, I just finished swimming laps at the pool, and i eagerly decide to book it to the locker room to steam up..muhhaaha..

cant wait to see if anything happens this time..

I walk in.. sit down... got a towel on, im pretty tan so I notice alot of looks from the two guys in the room with me. I hang out do my thing, the perpheal vision checks, "itch" my cock a bit to send off the cues, no one bites.

10 min later.. a tan kid sits right next to me, not two inches away probably around 24, black hair, smooth skin, dripping wetness from either his intense work out or the fact that.. he's in a steam room..

Anyway.. My dick was reacting.. it definitely saw something it likes... In my head Im thinking "meh, chances are hes not interested" but i proceed to do a HALF stand up, OPEN up my towel, and re adjust maneuver. Haha

bare in mind it's semi hard. He peaks a look and i notice.

Not a second later he's making some cheesy, obviously interested small talk with me..

Tan Kid: So you come here often?
Me: (Making no effort to say something meaningful because i get the vibe this guy is only making conversation to get a feel for me) Yes
Tan kid: Nice.. you swim?

Anyway.. he proceeds to asking me what I do to work out..

At this point... im feeling that he's game for some messing around..

I tell him i like running.. it really gets me going... I let him know i like running because It targets this area of my leg.. I lift my leg at such an angle where the two guys in the room cant see, but only the tan kid can see.. and i proceed to expose my full hard on and draw a line from the base of my cock to my knee..

Essentially im using some cheesy line to show him my hard on..

I get up because it starts getting too hot for my comfort.. no pun.

i go to the sauna after sipping some water... he follows me..

I sit in the corner of the sauna.. he sits across from me.. at this point he's got a hard on and he's full on stroking and checking me out.. i open up my towel and let him in on my package.. cant be selfish now..

two minutes later.. i say im gonna hit the showers.. he follows me into the foggy glassed private cubicles... kneels down and blows me to completion... i hang out rinse off, while he finishes jerking himself off to completion.

we walk away and never see each other again..

:)
May I ask what gym?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I belong to a gym in San Diego..an upper class gym, mostly conservative, you'd never guess that stuff goes on in the gym...
My impression is the opposite. It almost seems like the "upper class" gyms is where I've seen more happen. I could be wrong, but I hear about a lot more things happening at say, Equinox, than I do at 24 Hour. It could be the area that I'm in though. Maybe it depends on where the gym is, more than the level. For me personally, I never saw any glances or cruising at 24, but at what used to be the Spectrum Club, I either saw something, or even got hit on, every time I went.

Reactions: lmno.paul