True Love

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived alone with my dad growing up. He and I traveled the country in his semi–tractor trailer. Kenworth accept no substitute. The tractor had a full cab and we had a fair amount of adventures on the road.
Like the night dad brought home the waitress from the truck stop. It was 3 in the morning they both were drunk. I was only 13. They fooled around a little while I pretended to sleep then my dad passed out. The waitress sat there quiet for a few minutes and heard my breathing. "Whose there?" she said into the dark. I rustled the sheets a little nervously. The waitress half–naked leaned over and pulled down my blanket. There I was in boxers scared and totally erect.

"You daddy can’t take care of me maybe you can" she said??? and proceeded to take my erection into her mouth. I came almost instantly and never told my dad what happened not two feet from his face.

The waitress and a dozen after her came and went. We kept on moving loads from east to west??? north to south. The interstate highway system was our home and we were happy.

That was until the day I met Tonya.

We were on a 3 day stop in Spokane waiting for our next haul to be ready. Dad took a day to go fishing with some buddies??? leaving me to my own devices. I was 16 I had fifty bucks in my pocket.

Armed with my fake ID I walked into the truck stop bar like I owned the place. They never checked the ID and soon I was well into the better part of a twelve pack.

Thats when she came in.

Tonya entered the bar resplendent in Calvin Kline jeans and tight tank top that showed a perfect outline of the padded bra she was wearing. She had on a rhinestone belt cowboy boots and a stetson that swallowed her head. A shock of blonde hair ran down her back her face had an expectant smile.

I barely noticed her.

Everyone else though??? paid quite a lot of attention to her. If there is such a thing as redneck paparazzi this place was full of them. She was surrounded from the second she arrived. Free beers offers to dance to the jukebox favorites autograph requests to sign everything from hats to underwear. I just sat back watching amused.

Then came my turn. It was near closing time and the novelty of her being there had worn off so she went looking for attention. She came up and sat next to me. "Hi I’m Tona Harding" she said to me sort of giggly. "Nice to meet chew" I said "names Josh". "Nice to meet you Josh" she said??? staring down at my chest. I was wearing a wife beater t–shirt??? and it was a bit too small.

Well we talked for a while then we danced. The first slow dance we locked tongues and then it was all over. Grinding our hips together on the dance floor I could barely wait to get that piece of ass back in the tractor.

It didn’t take long. I paid my tab and led her into the parking lot. We were in the back and naked in seconds. Her white breasts heaved in the moonlight she grabbed my cock and pulled me into her breathing steadily.

We made love most of the night and then some in the morning. I call it love because the feeling between us was so intense almost as if we had done this before.

Then??? like the waitresses??? its was Tonya’s time to go. She left in a cab. I went back into the bar for my breakfast. I drank with warm memories of her tender open thighs.

Later that day dad arrived and asked me what I had been up to. "Ever hear about Tonya Harding?" I asked. His face went white. "Who told you about her?" he said.

This was confusing. I asked him what he meant. "How do you know?" he said. "KNOW WHAT?" I asked in a hungover/drunken stupor. "That Tonya Harding is your sister!" he said.

Shock set in. What? Apparently he tells me that he hooked up with this girl back when and she got knocked up. Tonya was born and dad did his best to help out but being on the road was rough. One Christmas he stopped by with presents and got together again. That’s when I was made. Apparently when they split up they agreed that the mom would take Tonya and dad would take me. Even Steven.

Well that makes the rest of the story a little more complicated.

Call it irony but I got a call from a friend of a friend the other day who told me that Tonya wanted to get in touch with me. He had a number and I called it.

Turns out she’s pregnant.

I just got my own truck, and I’m went to visit her this Christmas. I’brought her some presents.

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh my Lord are you for real. If that is true that is so unfortunate. I am real sorry for you. If it's not true I feel a little silly for having been duped, but it does ring true. :confused:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go back and read duder's profile. I think it says he is a student in law school. Doesn't really match with being a truck driver, does it? I'm still waiting for him to post more pics on his profile, including some of his LP in its full glory.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oh my Lord are you for real. If that is true that is so unfortunate. I am real sorry for you. If it's not true I feel a little silly for having been duped, but it does ring true. :confused:
Um, considering that this is in the Fictitious Stories forum, I'm guessing it isn't true.:rolleyes: