true measurments and how to

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbull, Mar 15, 2007.

1. bigbull

bigbull New Member

Albums:
    I look at the pics of some members, I need to use your tape measurer. I used to pump years ago. I believe I have lost over an inch from not pumping anymore and around 3/4 in girth. How are you guys measuring length. It looks like when a item or ruler is used, about 1-2 inches in buried into the fat pad. Is the standard bone pressed measurment used on here. These claims of 10+ and look at the pics is crazy. I can stack 2 hands on mine and about 1/2 of a 3rd hand. A ten inch penis would take 3 hands with extra sticking out. On girth, I think some are getting a little extra sac skin in the measurment. These 7+ girth's with someone gripping it in there hand and the fingers overlap to the middle of the middle finger. Either you have NBA hands or you can't read a tape.

2. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Lol, that's always gonna happen when you get men whipping their dicks out for each other. I wouldn't bother about it, I've seen so many guys who claim to have 10"+ but only look about 8.
    If claiming an extra inch or two makes them feel like more of a man then leave them to it

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I believe the bone-pressed measurement is what is recommended. I seriously doubt most guys are getting an extra 2 inches out of it though. I suppose 1 extra inch is possible, but an 1/2" seems more likely to me. To me, I think you measure what one can realistically feel, which I suppose could vary from guy-to-guy. I have heard that the fat pad can cover up some real extra length, but I personally don't measure it. Some also say a ruler should be used and not measuring tape. I guess the idea being that the other person really doesn't feel the curves of a penis, which I sort of doubt.

4. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're right, there are some visual discrepancies. But some guys do have big hands. I can palm a basketball. my span from pinky tip to thumb tip is almost 10".
    A standard size glass beer bottle is 7 1/2" girth. I can overlap my fingers slightly on that. So while I agree w/ you, people are exaggerating. It is not out of the realm of possiblity that there are some legit 7+ inch girths and 10+ inch dicks on here.....And I have never posted a measuring pic on here. I posted some on another site but have taken them down. I measured honestly...actually I cheated myself a little I thought...but people still cried foul. In the end, a big dick is a big dick. I try to post pics of various angles and perspectives....not just close-ups....and let my dick do the talking.....and that bastard never shuts up!!!

5. Tru_african

Tru_african New Member

Albums:
    True,, some people sadly enough blow up their measurements. Always gonna happen when men try to boost their egos.

6. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Actually, I made a machine to measure. Well, machine is too grandiose a word. A fixture, perhaps; much the same idea as those things shoe stores use to measure one's feet. One stands up on the thing to get an accurate functional meaurement.

I used the same principle to configure my device, though of course one doesn't stand on it. Bear the function, use, and application of the structure you're trying to measure in mind, and it's all pretty obvious.

Yeah, I know, goddamn rocket scientists take all the fun out of everything.

7. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does this fixture work with cocks that curve upward? To get a real measure i foind i have to use a tape.

8. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL....I think you need to enter this in an inventers contest!!! You could have members of LPSG demonstrate the machine for the judges!:biggrin1:

9. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, and you are in great shape and have fairly skinny thighs, hips and waist... my 26 inch thighs, 36 inch waist and chubby hips make it so I won't even dream of taking a pic that shows anything but my crotch... I just started a new diet so maybe in a couple of months that will change... who knows...

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I think that the most accurate and easy to read measurement pics on this site have been done with a tape measure. Plus a tape measure is the only way to get an accurate girth measurement. I see no point in posting the width of your cock as no cock I have ever seen is completely flat! :eek:

Also a curve makes a difference. For accuracy a curved cock must be measured with a tape measure. I thought that was obvious. Yet I still see some curved guys using rulers. :confused:

A woman can absolutely feel the difference between a curved and a straight cock. Depending on the woman only a curved cock can hit the right spot. :smile:

njqt466

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Gillette can should be the standard! They need the advertisement.

12. dongalong

Gold Member

The bone pressed, top side measurement is the best in my opinion. It gives the true length of a penis and is closest to the length that can be inserted since a fat pad can be squeezed flat.

13. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Word, man. Word. I'll say it again I don't believe some of the claims here. Mine is a legit 8 X almost 6 and there are guys on here who are smaller than me and claim they're like 10 inches. Don't buy it, and don't buy it ladies either. A lot of women just take the guy's word for it and say he's bigger than he is. More than once I've been mistaken for 9 or 10 inches and one woman said I look more than 10 in. I keep telling people I'm about 8X6 and in reality I think that's really big but from the claims here you wouldn't think it is.

Draft saved Draft deleted