True Monstercock PUMPED

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'tex, your pumping routine is very effective - even on other people! Just looking at your pump vids/pics makes me grow too! :biggrin1:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I have pumped for quite a while before, but I never go above 5 HG. I also have not experienced gains like you have said you attained by going so much higher than that.

How do you not blister or get severely bloated? How long are your sets exactly and at what pressure?

Even around 4 HG I can feel me penis being pulled on, however I use a 9.5x2.25 pump.

Thank you for the help.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have pumped for quite a while before, but I never go above 5 HG. I also have not experienced gains like you have said you attained by going so much higher than that.

How do you not blister or get severely bloated? How long are your sets exactly and at what pressure?

Even around 4 HG I can feel me penis being pulled on, however I use a 9.5x2.25 pump.

Thank you for the help.

My current routines dont take me beyond 15" Hg and I try to stay between 8-12" Hg. This has yielded most of my size improvements. As far as the not blistering and severely bloating...without sounding like a pomp I have a highly developed very strong dick. Think of it in terms of bodybuilding. Someone like yourself doesnt feel the burn when working out to a point of debilitation, I on the other hand havent worked out in forever and just doing a few push ups puts me in pain for a few days!!! My penis has been "worked out" since I was 10 with various stretches and weights and pumps. So 20 years later I can pump for hours on end with no pain or discomfort, no fear of blisters unless I go too big ( I've been 13.5" around before so hitting the fabled 15 would potentially cause blisters).

My sets consist of staying at a pressure between 8-10 Hg for 10-15 minutes at a time. The way I take breaks is lowering the pressure to 2-5 Hg for about 2 minutes then take the pressure back up. After the tube is filled with cock I move to the next size tube. During that transition I jelq 100 times to maintain uniformity and fresh oxygenated blood. I repeat this process until Im content with the size for the moment. Im so used to my pumped size that I think of it as my standard size so even when I've grown in my normal state it still seems small to me. At 7.6" girth sometimes it feels small, with a real raging boner it hits 7.8. Since starting my routine on the first its been well over 8 at all times and is perfectly shaped!

Thanks guys for showing interest and posing excellent questions. Also to the admirers of pumped cock (you know who you are :wink:) its ok to not be "right" lol. Its awesome to make some grow just from watching huge pumped cock, its a phenomena that is phenomenal!

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorry for being dense yet so intrigued have to ask in spite of fear of getting blasted...
are a few of you with real routines saying your pumping routine is making your dick bigger for sex?
or is this a deal where you do routine and have gotten bigger pumped stats?
start 6 by 6 do routine and eventually can pump to an 8 by 8 dick but your lover in said example still gets a 6 by 6?

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I really appreciate your reply, and you actually sound pretty humble and the info is great. I really would like to keep growing so this is stuff I like to know!

My current routines dont take me beyond 15" Hg and I try to stay between 8-12" Hg. This has yielded most of my size improvements. As far as the not blistering and severely bloating...without sounding like a pomp I have a highly developed very strong dick. Think of it in terms of bodybuilding. Someone like yourself doesnt feel the burn when working out to a point of debilitation, I on the other hand havent worked out in forever and just doing a few push ups puts me in pain for a few days!!! My penis has been "worked out" since I was 10 with various stretches and weights and pumps. So 20 years later I can pump for hours on end with no pain or discomfort, no fear of blisters unless I go too big ( I've been 13.5" around before so hitting the fabled 15 would potentially cause blisters).

My sets consist of staying at a pressure between 8-10 Hg for 10-15 minutes at a time. The way I take breaks is lowering the pressure to 2-5 Hg for about 2 minutes then take the pressure back up. After the tube is filled with cock I move to the next size tube. During that transition I jelq 100 times to maintain uniformity and fresh oxygenated blood. I repeat this process until Im content with the size for the moment. Im so used to my pumped size that I think of it as my standard size so even when I've grown in my normal state it still seems small to me. At 7.6" girth sometimes it feels small, with a real raging boner it hits 7.8. Since starting my routine on the first its been well over 8 at all times and is perfectly shaped!

Thanks guys for showing interest and posing excellent questions. Also to the admirers of pumped cock (you know who you are :wink:) its ok to not be "right" lol. Its awesome to make some grow just from watching huge pumped cock, its a phenomena that is phenomenal!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never pumped before but if I could reach 8" in girth an at least 12" in length I would be very satisfied.

You know, I think everyone would. The 12" length would be tough, but the girth would be a no brainer. Been sticking to My routine and My overall size is increasing slowly. It's only been 1 month, but I've had massive erections that have been really hard. My loads have become almost too messy, and my time between beat offs has decreased significantly. Able to shoot lots of ropes each jack off session.

I'll be posting new pics and videos soon.

italianstalion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that you are on a routine that you pump everyday,and you do have impressive gains but what is your size going into the pump.basically what is size on a off day compared to where you started at years ago what kind of gain have you seen that way. Pumped is awesome but we can't stay pumped 24/7 lol,thanks man

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that you are on a routine that you pump everyday,and you do have impressive gains but what is your size going into the pump.basically what is size on a off day compared to where you started at years ago what kind of gain have you seen that way. Pumped is awesome but we can't stay pumped 24/7 lol,thanks man

Nice that You made your first post here after half a year! To answer my stats in my Sig are all not pumped and not following a pump session. So they are my permanent stats. Prior to pumping at all some 11 years ago I was 7.9-8.1x7.01. So my size has grown as well as my pumped size over the years has increased. SO the dramatic monstrous sizes I get to now are Just crazy, temporary, but crazy. Attaining that silly size tho has grown my natural permanently and it will continue to grow.

WELcome

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can a cock truly be considered monster if its pumped? I'm not being a jerk. I'm seriously asking.

I guess that's opinion so tough to answer. Seems people are now getting my pumped and regular cock confused but that's fine by me lol. I thought that with my prepump size close to 10 long and girth over 7.6" and a base girth over 8" that maybe it qualified as a monster. THEN I pump! Not often do you see the big guys pumping so I figured to show my normal monster cock into a monster PUMPED cock. :biggrin1:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must have missed some unpumped pics - the only one I could spot right off was this...

It's nice - but hardly a monster...

Right o. Opinions are excellent! I like that pic but it wasn't to show length. Strange that its the only one you could stumble across. But I just linked a few pics that show decent comparatives.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who cares about length... Girth is king... I simply don't see a cock with the stats you mention in the pics you just posted.. I better have my eyes checked...

:shocked: :blindfold:

Any other eyes wanna take a look and see what I'm not.