True Monstercock PUMPED

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that thickness is unreal holy crap !!!!!
makes me afraid for the poor girls you are with insintex
after you pump lol ;)

quadrifoglio verde

Just Browsing
Media
Inspirational -- REALLY! I pump on and off. I'm very inconsistent, and just this weekend, literally, yesterday, thought of starting again -- and being CONSISTENT! I'm glad I logged-in and saw this thread. I'm putting in my order now for a Long Johnny and a 3in cylinder. In the past, I've used PumpToys, do you have any preferred manufacturers?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inspirational -- REALLY! I pump on and off. I'm very inconsistent, and just this weekend, literally, yesterday, thought of starting again -- and being CONSISTENT! I'm glad I logged-in and saw this thread. I'm putting in my order now for a Long Johnny and a 3in cylinder. In the past, I've used PumpToys, do you have any preferred manufacturers?

Being consistent is key! I hope you stay with it cuz I love to hear growing stories. My tube manufacturers of choice are Dr. Joel Kaplan and vacutech, they haven't failed on me yet.

I also hope to continue to inspire and be inspired by the guys who love to be BIGGER!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that thickness is unreal holy crap !!!!!
makes me afraid for the poor girls you are with insintex
after you pump lol ;)

It is something that has never been done. The one I attempted one time with was only able to get the first 3" in due to its girth, but that was some time ago and I'm quite larger pumped now.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I' a minor leaguer here. I can max a 2" cylinder, and I can max girth a 2.25. But now I have ordered a double wall elliptical cylinder 2" by 2.5". Insintex, have you ever tried elliptical?

Deprice544

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been pump since 1996. still increase gaith,vvein and mushroom but slow increase lenght..... best 7-8 hg 1 between 1.5 hour use pump morning, afternoon, night and midnight great result! I have many different cylinders for test pump what best I use cylinder. I have eletric pump and 12 different cylinders. already test pratice about 3 to 10 hg but my option best 7-8 hg make me feel GOOD Lol... use pump everyday for one month then off pump for 2 weeks then back pump will great result

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any pics or vids of a lady trying to take that in her mouth ??

I'd say anything past a 6.25" girth ain't going to get sucked on by an average woman.
NO idea WHY anyone would want to go bigger.
My ideal length: about 7.5"-8"...
wishlist girth: about 6"-6.25".. still got to loose about 1.5"