True multi-orgasmic man.

exsequor

1st Like
Media
I might bring my girlfriend on here to back this.

For the past 2-3 years of my sex life (I just turned 20), I have had the ability to have a multitude of full orgasms during sex. On my 19th birthday I got off 9 times and stayed hard as a rock the entire time during 1.5 hours of straight sex. I shot every single time, at least 2 spurts. My girl also gave me road head once and I shot straight up to the cars ceiling (prolly not very impressive)

Every single time I have sex I can get off and stay hard as many times as I please. I am also very good at controlling the orgasm as well. Is this normal?

Btw, I'm not all that lucky with my penis size, but I can't lie. Girls have really like this ability to far (I cant...not stop, unless im physically worn out).

My penis is 7.5x5.5 tops and like 3-4" flaccid. I am a very tall guy with a very high metabolism. Does this influence anything?

exsequor

1st Like
Media
I'm really curious if this is something normal. My friend ian said that it's more of a feminine trait to get off fully multiple times during intercourse.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
men are at their sexual peak at around 18 y/o. If you eat right, excercise regularly, and have an overall happy healthy life, you can look forward to shooting like this for many years to come. Sounds like you have a gift man. Use it for good lol. Welcome to the site btw

exsequor

1st Like
Media
thank you much man.
I just found this site yesterday. ive always been very modest with my penis size and always considered it on the small size. Ill post pictures soon.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you much man.
I just found this site yesterday. ive always been very modest with my penis size and always considered it on the small size. Ill post pictures soon.

dude, you are far from small. If you are over 6 inches in length, you are bigger than most men on this planet. 7 inches to 8 is like large, and anything above 8 is hung. Superior girth too! Like I said before, use that cock well, and hold your head high in the air, b/c you are one of the few large cocked men in the world

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I'd love to be in your shoes pal...then again, I've actually got a similar scenario. I can last as long as I please without ejaculating until I want to. I can stay as hard as I want as long as I want! When I first got married I was shocked that I could stay hard so long....so was my wife! :p But, I did some research. It's called post ellongated ejaculation or "retarded ejaculation". On a nightly basis my wife can have 6 or 7 orgasms and thats just cause she's worn out, not me. I'm 9'' x 6'' and I wouldn't trade this for anything, however I'm curious to know if you ever last so long and wear your partner out so much that you don't get to ejaculate in her, like me? This happens to me often but my wife loves giving head so its all good! PS Im 21 and I thought peak was 20, not 18. I could be wrong.