True or False? Smaller tools get better BJ's

JohnP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn't it obvious? The smaller the tool (a clitoris even better), the better blow job one can give. Am I right?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
With my ex, I could put his whole erect dick in my mouth and still talk.

Better BJ's? If someone who can't suck cock is working a small tool, the answer is no. If you give me (oral expert) a big one and a little one, they will both get sensational BJ's. If the dick is too big for someone to work, it seems they'd give a guy with a smaller dick a better blow.

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I've only blown two guys, so my experience isn't very excessive, but in my case that's false.

You see, my highschool sweetheart was pretty average on the cock department (he once measured it, and yep, average) and I had no problems taking his whole cock inside my mouth, but he never seemed to be able to enjoy the blowjobs that I gave him. I'm not sure if I was simply so bad at it, but he said that his cockhead simply wasn't sensitive, and getting blown didn't feel like anything. Once I sucked him for well over an hour, and he still didn't come. (You can just imagine what this did to my self-esteem! :tongue:)

Anyway, we split later on, and I started seeing this new guy, who later became my husband. Now, he's BIG compared to my ex. A lot thicker, and an inch or two longer. Pretty much the yummiest cock you can imagine. :tongue: He loves it when I suck him, and I love sucking him, not just because he tastes and feels so good, but also because I know that I'm bringing him pleasure. I don't know if I'm giving him better BJ's than I gave to my ex, but my husband seems to enjoy them a great deal more, and I've never had any difficulties in making him come.

So, in short, the smaller guy didn't enjoy the BJ's, while the bigger guy did.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large girth blowjobs are excruciating when the giver is inexperienced or has a small mouth, I just shed the scabs two days ago from my inner foreskin. Seems I hooked up with "the smallest mouth ever", and she tore the first two inches of my dick to shreds with her teeth. I was laying there just like "Oh! Oh! Oh!" in pain as she did her best. My ex used to give great soft blowjobs (she would get creative and lick it up and down to save her jaw), but anything past like 3 minutes, and she started to complain about the amount of "hard work" she was puttin' in. So, yes smaller guys get great blowjobs from the inexperienced and the bigger guys need a talented mouth. I think that some girls have enough lips to get them in front of their teeth, and these little redneck girls down south usually don't have much in the lip area. I miss the Chicago girls I grew up with and their bigger lips. Who knew that it was all about the lips?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience , the guy giving the BJ is exponentially more turned on sucking the 9 to 10 inch cock than he is sucking the 6 to 7 inch cock.. so who then gets the better result ? I don't think we're talking rocket science here! A few chokes and gags ... perhaps... a better result ... you bet!!!!!!:tongue: :wink: :rolleyes: :cool: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
donkeyboy9 said:
In my experience , the guy giving the BJ is exponentially more turned on sucking the 9 to 10 inch cock than he is sucking the 6 to 7 inch cock.. so who then gets the better result ? I don't think we're talking rocket science here! A few chokes and gags ... perhaps... a better result ... you bet!!!!!!:tongue: :wink: :rolleyes: :cool: :smile:

I agree totally, it can backfire as well, when the giver gets so "turned on" that they forget to keep that lip tension, and start the teeth scraping!

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's a mixed bag.

If someone doesn't know how to give a good BJ, you (the recipient) aren't going to get one--regardless of your size.

BUT, certainly when it comes to mind-numbing BJ's, a cock that can fit entirely in the mouth is probably going to get the most attention. As much as I love to give BJ's (and am quite good), speaking from the receiving end, I'm average thickness, but have some length, and while I don't get off on being deep throated (the head of my dick is too sensitive for that even though I'm cut), getting at least the top half of my cock worked on expertly is more than enough to get me off very nicely. Whereas someone who doesn't know what they're doing down there can swallow me whole and it isn't much fun.

D

deleted3272

Guess it would make sense, once had a girl tell me "the bigger the dick the harder the job"

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure I agree. Excluding the super hung cock, I would believe that a somewhat sizable tool works best with a blowjob. I remember one girl I had would give me blowjobs and sometimes I wouldn't be super turned on, but when I was, and my cock was biggest, she said the suction she could make in her mouth made it better. I would think it would be along the same lines as a big pussy with a small cock in it, not much friction. Beef the cock up and now all walls are getting worked.

Aside from the physical standpoint, a woman may get turned on with a big cock in her face and therefore be more into it and perform a better blowjob.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sort of. there *is* a limit to what you can fit in your mouth and throat. at least for me. the secret to a great bj is throat action, and making sure the teeth don't interfere. ;-) think thickness plays a bigger factor than length, at least for me. (hanging head in shame)

samsonite

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of girls prefer sucking bigger cocks. I'm not exceptionally well endowed (9" by 6.8") but i know my girlfriend used to hate giving blowjobs to her ex but she loves giving them to me and shes said its because i'm a lot bigger.

She just finds it more enjoyable to have a bigger cock in her mouth.

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Skull Mason said:
Im not sure I agree. Excluding the super hung cock, I would believe that a somewhat sizable tool works best with a blowjob. I remember one girl I had would give me blowjobs and sometimes I wouldn't be super turned on, but when I was, and my cock was biggest, she said the suction she could make in her mouth made it better. I would think it would be along the same lines as a big pussy with a small cock in it, not much friction. Beef the cock up and now all walls are getting worked.

Aside from the physical standpoint, a woman may get turned on with a big cock in her face and therefore be more into it and perform a better blowjob.

gota love skull masons insightful posts

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Choking and gagging, these aren't even pleasant actions/responses to do when you're eating food or even after drinking something that winds up going down your windpipe, I can't imagine it being any better for sex, male or female, hetero or homosexual ? So size would be relative to the mouth perfroming fellatio.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate bjs...

I would love to feel my dick get deep throated, but it aint gonna happen (well maybe but doubtful).

on the other hand, im sure average guys get deep throated all the time. Still wouldnt ever give up my size for that though.