True or False? Smaller tools get better BJ's

markw

Just Browsing
Media
I would - its such a great feeling to be swallowed up by a mouth or a pussy - WHOLE!

It must be so frustrating to have this huge rod and not be able to get it stuffed into anything completely?

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
A girl I know told me her ex was 10" long and so big around she couldn't get her hand around it. She said she could deep throat him completely.

Well I am about 5.75" with about a 4" girth... obviously she can get all of me in her mouth. I sometimes wish I had a huge dick just so I could watch her swallow the whole thing, that really gets me hot just thinking about it.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are a lot of factors involved in this discussion.... In particular shape and hardness...

I've found it's easier and much more fun to give a very well endowed guy a blowjob because a lot of them don't get as super rock hard as some average guys thus giving their cocks a bit more flexibility and "give" making it much easier for me to get it down my throat.. If a cock is really rock hard you sometimes encounter the problem of it hitting the back of your throat at an awkward angle.

As for shape... I had a fuck buddy with the most beautiful, thick, uncut cock that curved down. It was almost the shape of a tap! And although he was very thick and very hard because of the shape it fit perfectly down my throat no problem! It was absolutely gorgeous!

The cock I am currently sucking is 10" and as of yet I have't managed to take him to the base...Can get a good 8" in though and will keep persevering until i get it! It really helps if i lie with my head hanging off the end of the bed and he fucks my face - try it, it is awesome...

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small Hound said:
A girl I know told me her ex was 10" long and so big around she couldn't get her hand around it. She said she could deep throat him completely.

see i need to find these people somehow

amouth4dxxxlgxxxthkck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1:Truth of the matter, and this goes for men and women, many jsut can not deepthroat a large cock, especially when it is thick to boot.
The gag relflexes is the stopper..so naturaly, the men with a more average endowment get great bj's.
A couple men I have met, one 10x7 had never felt his balls touch a chin.
I was the first,and yeah he grabbed my head and actually started pumping it into my throat when he knew he could let his horse free.
And of course he grabbed my head, he didn't want me going nowhere, not that I would have.
But the guys with the huge cocks do get great bj's but it is far and few between.
Truth is there are a lot of women and men who love sucking but just a few can take the real big ones.
So I guess the average sized man just meets more people that can accomodate him, than a man with a very large endowment is what I am saying.
It has nothing to do with who gets better bj's, it has everything to do with wo is doing the blowing.smile

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't it obvious? The smaller the tool (a clitoris even better), the better blow job one can give. Am I right?
Probably, most men average 5.5" , so maybe they get better but just because there are so many more of them,they diffinitely get more blowjobs.
A straight man who dropped his wife and kids of at a bowling alley, dropped by for a blowjob.
He had a nice 5.5 when he finished,Heck I didn't even know he had shot his load, he put it back in zipped up his bluejeans,Bluejays, his cowboy buckle and said, you know any blowjob is a good blowjob.
And you know what, I said thanks but I was thinking only a man with a 5.5 penis would ever say that because any man with 7 or more inches,especially those with 8 9, and yeah once on my life a 10x7 1/4 would never say that.
Scars from teeth arms on their cocks are their testimonials and that testimony is this, men with smaller cocks never have to worry about hitting a wall in the back of a throat, never have to b concerned about scars from teeth marks, never been vomited on, or just the head nibbled or came to me for a bj and wound up getting a hand job!
Know what I am saying.
Just like you never hear a guy with a big cock say, it's not the motion in the ocean crap.Men with 5.5 say that kinda shit!

needsmust

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we need to distinguish between dicks that are big because they are long and dicks that are big because they are thick.
Long dicks that aren't too thick are the best dicks to suck because you can deep throat them easily. They are long enough to go down but not too thick to fit in there. They probably receive the best blow jobs.

Short dicks probably don't receive very good blow jobs because they aren't long enough to go down the throat. If the person sucking is exceptionally skilled with their tongue and with using suction then maybe a small one can get an amazing blow job. Someone that skill though is probably good with any size though.

Really thick dicks also probably don't get great blowjobs because they are too big to fit in the throat and maybe even too big to fit in the mouth comfortably.

The best dick for sucking I ever had was long, not too thick, and curved downwards slightly. When I was on my knees it was the perfect angle to deep throat without any trouble. He just fucked my throat until he came and it went directly down my throat. It was awesome.

Reactions: Milkdudd

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question was "True or False? Smaller tools get better BJ's?" not whether they're the best to suck.

I can't answer the first question. Only can say I have a small tool and I've gotten some absolutely fantastic blow jobs! I can't answer the second one. I've never given one. But there's always a first time, I hear!