Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You post a lot about stuff you don't care about, dontcha HG :rolleyes:

Perhaps it's time for a debate as to whether that (^^^^) is more egregious than posting just to call someone out on "not caring" about a thread in which they posted. Grandiosity and hand-wringing could rule the day, with scads of Venn diagrams and eye-rolling emoticons flung around willy-nilly.

And other lame shit.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
It aint just me who speaks up when somebody posts stuff that has nothing to do with women. There are lots of women and men here who post about how clueless men just post asinine stuff. Maybe you should read some of the other threads about this before you mindlessly post.

By being a jerk, you just advertised to everybody here that you aren't just clueless but immature as well. Congratulations.

How is my post substantively different than say:

http://www.lpsg.org/171057-what-glamour-magazine-says-about.html

Because multiorgasmic claims to be a woman and glamour is a woman's fashion magazine?

Hahahaha. You made the post worthwhile. Thanks for the laugh.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Take a close look at table 3, there must be some size queens in there, 1% of women who report their partner's size as "large" desired larger.

Yeah, I don't see that.

I read that overall 14% of women desire larger while 2% desire smaller. Is that 2% roughly matching up with the 2.5% of guys over 6.9? Who knows.

The key lies in that 84% are very satisfied and 67% PERCEIVE their partner to be average.

In this study PERCEPTION was the key.

Ohhhh.... I see that number you were talking about. Yeah, 1% of women who think their boys are large want larger. That is 1 in 100 women. There are more big dicks (3 in 100) than there are size queens.:eek:

It's a size queen's (i.e buyer's) dp/tp market then.:wink:

Good catch dude.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
It aint just me who speaks up when somebody posts stuff that has nothing to do with women. There are lots of women and men here who post about how clueless men just post asinine stuff. Maybe you should read some of the other threads about this before you mindlessly post.

By being a jerk, you just advertised to everybody here that you aren't just clueless but immature as well. Congratulations.

BESIDES THE COMPARISON TO GLAMOUR POST I MADE FOR YOU HALF THE STUDY IS ABOUT WOMEN'S PERCEPTION ABOUT COCK SIZE AND SATISFACTION, ass wipe. I was trying to instigate a conversation with women about that.

I tried not to be rude but the asinine and jerk parts smoldered and eventually just pissed me off.

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, but I don't believe it. The thing with surveys is that it's always very limiting, because they take statistics from a certain group of people who were willing to participate and not every single person in the world.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BESIDES THE COMPARISON TO GLAMOUR POST I MADE FOR YOU HALF THE STUDY IS ABOUT WOMEN'S PERCEPTION ABOUT COCK SIZE AND SATISFACTION, ass wipe. I was trying to instigate a conversation with women about that.

I tried not to be rude but the asinine and jerk parts smoldered and eventually just pissed me off.

Well, when I first asked you in this comment, "Is this a woman's issue?", you did not respond by saying you wanted a conversation with women then. Instead, you responded with rudeness in this comment. Your willingness to be rude when people ask a rather basic question reflects a lot on your lack of emotional maturity. You chose to be rude rather than politely answering the question.

When I called you on your shitty behavior, you became even ruder. Each time you post comments like those, you advertise to everyone here that you are emotionally immature. If you get pissed off every time anyone asks you a basic question or points out your rudeness, you advertise to everyone here that you are emotionally immature.

There are far better responses than getting pissed off and acting rude. You can choose to be polite anyway, and then people will think much better of you.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well, when I first asked you in this comment, "Is this a woman's issue?", you did ...

... and acting rude. You can choose to be polite anyway, and then people will think much better of you.

I call bullshit.

You were evidently tilting at windmills under the guise of being a pseudo Galahad saving Maid Marian (who by the way is Robin Hood's girl already).

Hahahaha.

Really? You're 'starting' the conversation by asking, " Is this a 'woman's issue'?"

You took offense when I called you a 'woman's issue' nazi? That wasn't being sincerely funny on my part? You can determine my intentions but I can't determine yours?

Really, my fun/funny appeal to Goodwin's Law went over your head?

You're somehow deficient.

Someone in the wrong usually offers an apology and then often enough gets one in return.

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while the article and study itself has a component of women's perception (as is discussed exclusively in the Glamour article), your initial post was JUST about the size and percentage with a link to the article and no further information or instigation of discussion. so while it IS an interesting study, it is not a women's issue, particularly in the way that you framed it initially. and while most of the sub forums on this site will get their share of "off topic" threads that would perhaps be suited best elsewhere, this forum in particular is constantly inundated with guys starting threads about penis size, typically trying to elicit a certain response for themselves rather than seeking a genuine discourse (because if that were the case, they could just jump into one of the other few dozen threads discussing the same thing). so there's understandably a lot less patience for it. if you'd started out focused on or incorporating the "female perspective" part of the study, it would fit a lot better.

now back to your corners you two before i have to pull out my logic gun again. ;)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
while the article and study itself has a component of women's perception ...
now back to your corners you two before i have to pull out my logic gun again. ;)

When you are taking a poll in order NOT to bias it you don't cover it over with a bunch of rhetoric.

Anyone reading the question and giving an answer before reading the article would provide the most valid data point.

This question was asked of women because a significant part of the link was a study about 'perception' by women of penis size (women's perception was a non-numeric take on the question which I never bought until reading the link).

Note how someone posted a comment about the article about a 1% size queen rate. I hadn't noticed that. Then I responded with my insight off of the other's realization. THAT WAS FUN!

In NO way can the original post be construed to me making my dick out to be this that or the other. I have no pictures. I have over 1000 posts.

People need to clarify their perception of reality (i.e. the ones complaining about a women's issue. It is formulaicly boring. :) back at ya.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you didn't need a bunch of rhetoric, though. just a quick comment about how part of the linked study is about women's perception, and you wanted to take a quick poll in that vein. that kind of thing. saves a few headaches and defensive reactions.

(damn it..."quick poll" and "vein" are gonna bust open the double entendre dams, aren't they?)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Really? Doctors measured every single male in the country? Doubtful. Show me, please.

Spurious argument.

You do not have to measure every man to arrive at a statistically valid result.

If you properly randomize a study, you can arrive at accurate estimates for an entire population, and this is verified by the fact that results do not change regardless of the size of the sampled population.

In other words, if measuring 500 men, properly randomized ,gives you a 2.5% result...
And measuring 5000 men gives you the same result. And measuring 50,000 men gives you the same result.... then you can be assured that measuring 50 million will give the same result.

That is how polling works... There is always a margin for error, but that is usually only 2-4% So, even allowing for the worst likely error, that puts the number of above 7 inch men at around 6.5%

( properly randomized would mean taking into account normal demographics... your results might differ if the sample is unusually heavy in asian males, or some other ethnic groups. But that is why any poll must have proper methodology )

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I think AE was talking about the Nigerian size comment- only 11 had less than 7 inches flaccid (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL),which isn't borne out by any research, in fact contradicted entirely by it.

Statistics schmistics.I got 98% in my university essay on probability - the sample size for a 90% confidence interval is remarkably low, & once you throw in Bayes Theorem - meh.

To have confidence in any survey, you'd need to know that you had an accurate cross-section to sample - which you never know, because any group is biased - so you have to throw in lots of assumptions that set out & explain the parameters (which never make it to the news reports).

Yawn.

I don't think any guy's gonna be at his "best", trying to get a boner in a lab without a hot nurse helping out, full stop!