deleted16543241

False

You love it when they smack your ass during sex

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL....uhhh NO...actually, the only car I've ever borrowed was my step dads...and that was after a protracted begging session, and then only once. So ...no.

You've borrowed someone's car and ran all the gas out of it.
True…but it wasn’t a barber I wanted to feel up! Lol

you’ve sucked your own dick before.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope...haven't been that fortunate...but I DID fuck someone within an hour after I met them...actually it was my wife. I guess we hit it off..

You fucked someone within an hour after you met them
El falso; 30 minutes after her friend introduced us then split.
You've lasted for less than an hour with someone you just met sexually.

Reactions: deleted16543241
D

deleted16543241

True, not gonna lie she was so damned hot it only took me 2 minutes.

You fucked your boss at work

D

deleted16543241

EL FALSO; most of my female bosses were and still are bulldogs, old and new jobs respectively;
You've wanted to fuck the UPS/AMAZON/delivery person every time they came by.
You are damned right about that, most of my female bosses on the road have been either butch or fierce hahaha..
Also, Nein... I only seem to get dudes deliver my packages here. But I have had fantasies about a chick walking in to me polishing my boner while I sign for the package.

You've wanted to rail a waitress behind a restaurant behind the dumpsters because she was so hot.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are damned right about that, most of my female bosses on the road have been either butch or fierce hahaha..
Also, Nein... I only seem to get dudes deliver my packages here. But I have had fantasies about a chick walking in to me polishing my boner while I sign for the package.

You've wanted to rail a waitress behind a restaurant behind the dumpsters because she was so hot.
Sorry, the local IHOP seems to hire out skinny long frizzy haired cockblockers males to wait on my tables and the only nice ones are in the kitchen preparin' my steak n' eggs breakfast, so EL FALSO.
You've gotten a major league boner seein' the busty ass waitresses at a beer garden and wanted to lick beer offa them

• Love
Reactions: deleted16543241