True Or False

D

deleted3995701

True, I prefer being naked at all times.

You've been to a drag show.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, knew a few drag queens back in the 70's, Brisbane Fortitude Valley. Best time ever for dancing, having a great time. Not Gay or Bi back then. But what an experience, best fun ever...:) :) :) :)

Ever had a boost of strength you never thought you had?

D

deleted3995701

True, fire engine red fauxhawk.

You jerked off with a dude before.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
False.

Have you ever read a post on LPSG, which you have not seen before?

(Only if you have been here longer than 5 years :) ) If you have been here longer, you would probably have seen it 4 times before :) :)

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
False.

Have you ever read a post on LPSG, which you have not seen before?

(Only if you have been here longer than 5 years :) ) If you have been here longer, you would probably have seen it 4 times before :) :)
You're right. It seems that many of us have pretty much the same questions we want answers to, so if you're a long term member, you'll notice that the same questions re-appear.

I don't know about you though, but when I was new to lpsg or even the message boards which we had before lpsg, I think I had maybe 4 or 5 questions I felt and wanted other members' input on, but as I found answers to those questions, it made me want to find even more answers.

Instead of getting annoyed about newer members posting something you've already seen in the past, why not help these guys out by responding to them, either with your own experiences or with useful tips you've picked up along the way.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're right. It seems that many of us have pretty much the same questions we want answers to, so if you're a long term member, you'll notice that the same questions re-appear.

I don't know about you though, but when I was new to lpsg or even the message boards which we had before lpsg, I think I had maybe 4 or 5 questions I felt and wanted other members' input on, but as I found answers to those questions, it made me want to find even more answers.

Instead of getting annoyed about newer members posting something you've already seen in the past, why not help these guys out by responding to them, either with your own experiences or with useful tips you've picked up along the way.
LPSG has been an education for me. I myself was a member, well, one of the silent ones back in the early days.

When I first joined it was a bit about exhibitionism, then it became about discussion. It was in the early days, before that discussion with others was by Telephone Line..

As time went on........it became about showing off...One of my first photos, 2003 or so.........one of my latest in my profile...date stamped..
1659718151324.png
13.jpg

Funny hey :) LPSG was about the fire, the conversation that went from one side of the world to the other.....the Earth, Wind, Water and Fire..

I've been around LPSG since about 2004...maybe 2006 or so. I have never set myself up as a favourite of anyone. I've never pestered people, messaged anyone except when I have needed help in deleting a post I had made which I thought inappropriate.

You wish to accuse me of being "annoyed" ? Yes, Because I have been a financial member of this site before you were a member. I have never considered myself anything else other than a member who supports this site, long before, and well into the now sites owner. I have never asked for any special privilege, and never have expected any.

It is my right though, to point out a failing when I see it. Especially since I have been using the internet when it came into being. LPSG, is probably the only site, apart from 1 other I pay for. Not for any special rights or privileged, but because I believed it to be a place where it represented all, not just some special purpose that money can buy...........And that, I have seen all too often.

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you wish to be "annoyed" at my postings. Then say so. I will quite happily end my subscription. I have supported new members, old member here over the years. It is a blight on me for you to say otherwise.

I have encouraged new member to join, not that I big note myself for doing so. I just thought it was a place for people to get to know.

But lately, it's become about having to choose.........and you know what, it should never be about that. It should be a place where everyone feels at home...........................................as you have just pointed out to me.

But, it's not. Is it?

Last edited:
D

deleted3995701

Thread broken: Restart

You've built a survival camp.

D

deleted3995701

False, horny, not hard.

You ate a good breakfast today.

D

deleted871301

False.

You have had sex with a straight female friend's ex boyfriend (2 actually).

D

deleted3995701

Yes, I'm the reason he's the ex and I'm pretty sure Mac fucked her too so I'm counting two.

You watch Drag Race (Car or Drag Competition)

D

deleted3995701

True. Stock cars, smash up derbys, dirt races and monster truck jams are my favs. Fucking love the roar 20 engines ripping past me.

You've been to a lumberjack competition.