True Or False

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, not at all. Humans are simply a part of the universe that is learning to understand itself.

The vastness of space scares you.
False. The vastness and emptiness excites me. It only makes the desire more to explore. We think we are alone....but we are surrounded by a multitude of different, evolving life forms right here. The only thing to have escaped gravity to known humans takes place on a huge, vastly huge amount of energy.

You believe we understand all others of our world, we are at peace with all others, we are in a place where we are unified, understand all about ourselves, mature enough.. if it comes about, to meet other explorers from perhaps other worlds?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
False. The vastness and emptiness excites me. It only makes the desire more to explore. We think we are alone....but we are surrounded by a multitude of different, evolving life forms right here. The only thing to have escaped gravity to known humans takes place on a huge, vastly huge amount of energy.

You believe we understand all others of our world, we are at peace with all others, we are in a place where we are unified, understand all about ourselves, mature enough.. if it comes about, to meet other explorers from perhaps other worlds?

Lol - "All men are brothers - hence war." ;)

It'll take some external threat to bind humanity together. I've seen Independence Day, I know how it works.

Time travel is permitted by the law of physics. True or false.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lol - "All men are brothers - hence war." ;)

It'll take some external threat to bind humanity together. I've seen Independence Day, I know how it works.

Time travel is permitted by the law of physics. True or false.
False

Human imagination is not bound by the laws of physics. There are no physical laws which bind human imagination.

You are bound by rules, not by your humanity?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
False

Human imagination is not bound by the laws of physics*. There are no physical laws which bind human imagination.

You are bound by rules, not by your humanity?

Quite the opposite. "Rules are for the guidance of the wise and the blind obeyance of fools", I always say.

True or false: my brain hurts.

* time travel is bound by the laws of physics, but only forwards in time from the point at which the time machine was created, not backwards or before. And currently the energy required to travel in time exceeds the total energy in our solar system. But it's theoretically possible.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
True, to a point of the known physical Universe.. Everything we can imagine is possible, it's only through the progression of time, and time is the only thing at the moment which is deemed eternal.

True or False....If you were to die in space, free from the eternal pull of gravity, not have the ability of the natural being of things to be recycled as the Earth does for all things natural...........Would your previous experiences on Earth become extinct, the connection broken?

Gravity is the one thing which ties it all together..........Light on the other hand is still being discussed as that which passes through, around, separates and reforms...is it an energy particle? Or does it have intelligence?

* probably will hurt your brain more...but it interests me to take things to another level*

Last edited:

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True, to a point of the known physical Universe.. Everything we can imagine is possible, it's only through the progression of time, and time is the only thing at the moment which is deemed eternal.

True or False....If you were to die in space, free from the eternal pull of gravity, not have the ability of the natural being of things to be recycled as the Earth does for all things natural...........Would your previous experiences on Earth become extinct, the connection broken?

Gravity is the one thing which ties it all together..........Light on the other hand is still being discussed as that which passes through, around, separates and reforms...is it an energy particle? Or does it have intelligence?

* probably will hurt your brain more...but it interests me to take things to another level*

My brain does hurt but largely due to excess drinking and fucking last night. Only have myself to blame.

"Everything we can imagine is possible" - not quite. As outlined it's not possible to do the Connecticut Yankee in the Court of King Arthur thing, for one instance. The statement needs refining.

Re: dying in space - well, presumably I left some traces back on earth - family, friends at the very least - if not various physical traces.

True or false: If a tree falls in the forest and kills a mime, does anyone care?

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No excuses..............my brain functions much better in overload:)

It's been theorized the Universe was....or still is being created outside the realms of known physical laws or boundaries...........because really...........we don't really know if the Universe has stopped being created, if it is continuing to be created.... where it started....where it will end............do we? Just like we don't know all of how this world functions.

But there is no limitation to your imagination or mine as to how, what, why or when.

True or False? If you do..............please direct us all to where MH370 lays in the Indian Ocean.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
True.....I would want to survive the end of everything. That's how we exist and evolve isn't it? One step at a time?...or two back, one forward?.....I'll try everything to stop it....but if it comes to survival. Slime never gave up at the beginning of evolution............why should I?

Seems your semen is not fit for survival.

True or False...

Do you think modern humankind after a mere 150 thousand years, in the last 300 years or so... understands, from human calculation and perspective...scientifically, religiously..... a 5 billion year old...as near can be calculated from human perspective................Universe?

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Probably not? I'm not sure I understand the question...?

You think that humanity will wipe itself out in the next 100-200 years

It's simple.....do you think you are worth saving?

True or False

You think that humanity will wipe itself out in the next 100-200 years[/QUOTE]

No....

Humanity and virus alike has killed millions upon millions.

Humanity itself, is a virus, because we have killed millions upon millions upon millions of ourselves in healthy times. A Pandemic now is a relief, because we all know the world is " this big" We cannibalized to exist in the past, we'll probably do it in the future. Plus, governments don't need to start wars with one another while a natural virus is killing.

But....and the big but is....that it kills old people..right? OK, but old people were not far from dying anyway. .............................................

Cell devouring cell. Science fact. Evolution..........Don is not the person you want to follow if you wish to survive. No.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's simple.....do you think you are worth saving?

True or False

You think that humanity will wipe itself out in the next 100-200 years

No....

Humanity and virus alike has killed millions upon millions.

Humanity itself, is a virus, because we have killed millions upon millions upon millions of ourselves in healthy times. A Pandemic now is a relief, because we all know the world is " this big" We cannibalized to exist in the past, we'll probably do it in the future.

Cell devouring cell. Science fact.

Again, I disagree with the sentiment. I don't think we are a virus. I do think the next 30 or so years are crucial - if we sort out some of our planetary shit in the sort-medium term I do see a longer-term future for humans.

"we have killed millions upon millions upon millions of ourselves". You are making a moral judgement on humanity... might as well say that ants are no better with their endless wars and slavery... we are what we are. But I am certain we have much greater potential than ants.

Yes, I think I/we are worth saving. Otherwise, what's the point?

Humanity enthrals rather than repulses you

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Again, I disagree with the sentiment. I don't think we are a virus. I do think the next 30 or so years are crucial - if we sort out some of our planetary shit in the sort-medium term I do see a longer-term future for humans.

"we have killed millions upon millions upon millions of ourselves". You are making a moral judgement on humanity... might as well say that ants are no better with their endless wars and slavery... we are what we are. But I am certain we have much greater potential than ants.

Yes, I think I/we are worth saving. Otherwise, what's the point?

Humanity enthrals rather than repulses you
Humans are the only animal to have thrived on the planet. Other animals have not increased in numbers. In the Oceans and on land.

In fact, all other animals have decreased in numbers or remained the same. Humans are the only species which threaten all other life on this planet after a very short time in the scheme of things. What causes this?

We have invented materials that are not natural in the scheme of things, combined chemicals which are not found naturally in any part of the known Universe...Plastics, which only break down in thousands of years, pollute everything and are toxic to all living things....Nuclear. We have introduced toxins which endanger all life

We just survived a glacial period a short 150 thousand years ago. We just managed to migrate far enough around the planet, and retreat back..... to survive. Just....down to between 3,000 and 30,000 humans.

We are a virus, the Earth could not kill us off. We threaten all other life on this planet.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Humans are the only animal to have thrived on the planet. Other animals have not increased in numbers. In the Oceans and on land.

In fact, all other animals have decreased in numbers or remained the same. Humans are the only species which threaten all other life on this planet after a very short time in the scheme of things. What causes this?

We have invented materials that are not natural in the scheme of things, combined chemicals which are not found naturally in any part of the known Universe...Plastics, which only break down in thousands of years, pollute everything and are toxic to all living things....Nuclear. We have introduced toxins which endanger all life

We just survived a glacial period a short 150 thousand years ago. We just managed to migrate far enough around the planet, and retreat back..... to survive. Just....down to between 3,000 and 30,000 humans.

We are a virus, the Earth could not kill us off. We threaten all other life on this planet.
Yes but no but yes but no :)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Commander Data? Sure, he's competent.

Do you believe any conspiracy theories?
True...and...false...Some would say omnipotent...........but in the end, a product of human imagination:)

No, conspiracy theories have no-one to claim responsibility or blame.

Conspiracy theories are also the product of human imagination.

False to conspiracy.

I have DNA in my blood which goes back millions of years, possibly billions.