True or Not True Confessions

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess mine wasn't really true - I used to get called 'son' a fair bit - and it did happen once when I was wearing a dress! Blast my mother for keeping my hair short!

Yours is True :cry:

I broke my toe this morning.
One thing about any broken appendages on the human bod; we don't generally stick around & do other things befroe going to the doctor &wait for it heal itself .
So I'm gonig to say Not true.

I made the mistake of wearing a black shirt at work doing outside work.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing about any broken appendages on the human bod; we don't generally stick around & do other things befroe going to the doctor &wait for it heal itself .

I made the mistake of wearing a black shirt at work doing outside work.
Yes alas mine is true...I'll miss you all...
I think you live in my neck of the woods and it has been hotter than Hades here...so I'll say yours is true!
I tried to persuede one of the members here to meet for drinks, but alas he is away on a glam holiday!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You big girl! What's the doc going to do with a broken toe bar strap it to the fucker next to it?! I can do that myself - I did - it's true. (I've broken my little toes about 6 or 7 times each now, it's no biggie)

Yes alas mine is true...I'll miss you all...
I think you live in my neck of the woods and it has been hotter than Hades here...so I'll say yours is true!
I tried to persuede one of the members here to meet for drinks, but alas he is away on a glam holiday!

How could anyone turn you down - FALSE! :wink:

I keep chickens.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woah! Seriously - OK - I'll buy it - true! No wonder you are scared!

See above post
Well if you had the choice of lounging in the Greek Isles or having Fish and Chips in a pub with me what would you choose? It was true!
I don't think you keep chickens? No really? NO!
I was once involved in an Airline disaster on a flight from Honolulu to Sydney, The cargo door blew open and ruptured the plane and took 9 people out! (Thus the confession) I hate to fly!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think ManBan keeps chickens (if only in the freezer :eek: )

Nudey's air disaster is going to be true, I think I even remember that happening (not sure if it was the right flight though)

I have never done the London Marathon, I hate road running.

I recently had sex with someone without either of us saying a word to each other, before, during or after.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think ManBan keeps chickens (if only in the freezer :eek: )

Nudey's air disaster is going to be true, I think I even remember that happening (not sure if it was the right flight thoughYes mine is sadly true!

I have never done the London Marathon, I hate road running.Oh!

I recently had sex with someone without either of us saying a word to each other, before, during or after.
Um...I find you far too suave and gallant! I say false!
I was freeballing yesterday(White linen suit) and got caught in a down pour of rain on the way home...by the time I reached my building I looked like I was only wearing shoes and carring an attache case

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think ManBan keeps chickens (if only in the freezer :eek: ) That's about as close as I care to get to animal husbandry, yes :biggrin1:

Nudey's air disaster is going to be true, I think I even remember that happening (not sure if it was the right flight though)

I have never done the London Marathon, I hate road running. Good - you nearly had me turned off!

Yes - I told you - I had a sore throat... :tongue:
Yes True - I think.

I went on a holiday with a g/f the week before I got married and, with Mr.B's permission, spent about 36 hours out of 48 in bed with her - having a last hoorah, as it were.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes True - I think.

I went on a holiday with a g/f the week before I got married and, with Mr.B's permission, spent about 36 hours out of 48 in bed with her - having a last hoorah, as it were.
I'll buy that...true!
My last one was true!
I once lost a bet and died my hair black...with sunglasses I looked like Roy Orbison!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Um...I find you far too suave and gallant! I say false!
I was freeballing yesterday(White linen suit) and got caught in a down pour of rain on the way home...by the time I reached my building I looked like I was only wearing shoes and carring an attache case

True - I have that T Shirt - why didn't I take the Brolly???

Yes mine was false even though ManB had a bad throat she insisted that I call her a Phantastic Philthy Phuquer.

Yes True - I think.

I don't care if you say it's false - I have all 36 hours in my head now - yes yes yes oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I nearly got engaged to a complete mad woman at 18.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True - I have that T Shirt - why didn't I take the Brolly???

Yes mine was false even though ManB had a bad throat she insisted that I call her a Phantastic Philthy Phuquer.

I don't care if you say it's false - I have all 36 hours in my head now - yes yes yes oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I nearly got engaged to a complete mad woman at 18.
Even I...in my youthful insanity almost got engaged once around that age....so I say it's true!
When I was in school I was seeing a boy and a girl at the same time and blurted out the boys name while doing the girl (ended that affair in a hot sec>)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Even I...in my youthful insanity almost got engaged once around that age....so I say it's true!
When I was in school I was seeing a boy and a girl at the same time and blurted out the boys name while doing the girl (ended that affair in a hot sec>)

Sheesh - women are so funny like that - True.

Mine was true as well - she still scares me.

I spent a day and night with an old GF shortly before she got married.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sheesh - women are so funny like that - True.Yes...Note to self...someone named Betty is going to hate being called Kevin!

Mine was true as well - she still scares me.

I spent a day and night with an old GF shortly before she got married.
I say it's true!
I'm stepping out to lunch to try to find fish and chips!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

It was true - and how! If I concentrate I can still taste her.

I'm stepping out to lunch to try to find fish and chips!

true - a little boring for you - but true

For a dare, I wore nothing but highheels and my gown at graduation

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's false :confused:

As is your gown dare. But I guess Nudey has gone for lunch.It's true, but I'm back for a bit!

I've had a quick blow in a lift when we knew there was a camera.
True...
I had gave a quik blow in the laundry room of my apartment building...before I knew there was a camera!