True or Not True Confessions

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once again, mine wasn't, but not because I wouldn't have. Just never got the chance. :eek: Glad yours was true. Did you have the PA back then? Bet that got some tips!No alas I've only had it for about 10 years, and when I went to Law school so long ago I think I traveled here by wagon train!

I know that you had dinner with Sam once, but I can't remember if it was the Omni or the exact date and I'm too lazy to look it up. I suspect a minor change, however, to throw us off. True March 31st at the Omni in Chicago!

I lost my virginity in front of a group of onlookers.
I loved that scene in Porkey's where all the boys were sitting around naked waiting to loose thier virginity!
But I'm going to say FALSE!
I have taken Ballet Classes since 1965!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved that scene in Porkey's where all the boys were sitting around naked waiting to loose thier virginity!
But I'm going to say FALSE!
I have taken Ballet Classes since 1965!

A toss up, since your age isn't listed, but I'll hafta go with a bullshitting FALSE!
I can't see you doing a pirouette with that piercing. :yikes:

I once met Kim Richards.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A toss up, since your age isn't listed, but I'll hafta go with a bullshitting FALSE!You are correct!
I can't see you doing a pirouette with that piercing. :yikes:

I once met Kim Richards.
I'll say true!
I once competed in Down Hill Skiing, hoping for a shot at the winter Olympics!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll say true.

I once had a shot as a baby to break into comercials after a baby photo picture photographer said I was very photogenic, but my Mom wouldn't let me because she felt my education should come 1st.
(Meanwhile 30 yrs later, HS dropout, dead end job, etc.,etc.,etc:rolleyes: )

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I'll say true.

I once had a shot as a baby to break into comercials after a baby photo picture photographer said I was very photogenic, but my Mom wouldn't let me because she felt my education should come 1st.
(Meanwhile 30 yrs later, HS dropout, dead end job, etc.,etc.,etc:rolleyes: )

What education were you getting as a baby? I say false.

I once scared Faye Dunaway out of an AA meeting.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Not True... she never showed up in the first place.

Confession: I fell in love with a lesbian once, not the most beautiful women I ever fell in love with, but could make a perfect margarita. Move over Faye.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not True... she never showed up in the first place.

Confession: I fell in love with a lesbian once, not the most beautiful women I ever fell in love with, but could make a perfect margarita. Move over Faye.
My last one was true ...but alas I did not make the Olympic team!
I will say yours is true...There is something so appealing about a glass with a salted rim!
I once rode on the back of a motorcycle from LA to Las Vegas!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What education were you getting as a baby? I say false. Actually, it's the truth there, Sorcerer. And my Mom was thinking in terms of my FUTURE EDUCATION.

I call bullshit; from what I've heard about FD, there's nothing human that could scare her.

I once had chance to meet Hulk Hogan & get his autograph, but was workingthat day.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
For the record, though I seem to be only one clearing these things up once the guessing is done

:redface: sorry Doc - my last one was indeed true - It wasn't so bad though, the guy was fit and I walked out of there with enough gear to pay my rent for the next 3 months.. (wassat? who said 'whore'? :wink: )

I once had chance to meet Hulk Hogan & get his autograph, but was workingthat day.

That's bland enough to be true, which makes me wonder if it is a bluff... hmm, I say true, no, false, no, true, no, false!! AAARGH!! The resposibility!! TRUE!! (or false?)

I once said "What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?" to David Bowie.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:redface: sorry Doc - my last one was indeed true - It wasn't so bad though, the guy was fit and I walked out of there with enough gear to pay my rent for the next 3 months.. (wassat? who said 'whore'? :wink: )

That's bland enough to be true, which makes me wonder if it is a bluff... hmm, I say true, no, false, no, true, no, false!! AAARGH!! The resposibility!! TRUE!! (or false?)

I once said "What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?" to David Bowie.
I'll say true...I guess everyone thought my last one was to boring to respond to, but it was true!
I used to live in the same apartment building as Greta Garbo in the mid 80's!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'll say true...I guess everyone thought my last one was to boring to respond to, but it was true!
I used to live in the same apartment building as Greta Garbo in the mid 80's!

Sorry man, it was so boring I didn't even see it! (I don't think it's boring at all, I think it is funky - but you must have had a sore ass - and not in a good way.)

And yes, I did say that to Bowie, in the bar of U2's hotel in Dublin - his response was a rather sleepy "I'm old enough to be your dad" - :redface: - I bought him a pint though.

I once got help on a song I was writing from "Adam Ant"

I would say that is false...

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TRUE!!!!!!

I got so wasted at a party in college, that I ended up giving bj's to 6 different guys in a back bedroom, 3 of them at the same time...

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Pray That Is Not True. True Or False? I Started Playing With The Older Boys Cocks In My Neighborhood When I Was 10?