True or Not True Confessions

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, not true. You would be dead now if you ate that much Micky D's. You actually were the stunt double in Supersize Me who threw up outside the car window after his 1st week on the Micky D diet.

BTW, not a lottery winner here.

I was a contestant on the Wheel of Fortune and Vanna White came on to me.
I'm going to say true...I would cum on you if I was Vanna
Someone jummed in and skipped my last question see above

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have danced up on a stage in only my underwear briefs for tips.

Now it's your chance to get it off your chest. Post your own intimate confession here, one that is either True or Not True. Also: take a guess at the last confession posted in this thread and explain why it might be True or Not True. If you feel like revealing more later on in the thread, jump back in and 'fess up... I'll start by admitting:

I have danced up on a stage in only my underwear briefs for tips.

True or Not True?? Your turn to confess...

OMG... I did too. On my 21st birthday, in the Castro in San Francisco. They were bikini briefs... red... and fishnet. I didn't buy them, they were a present and I was very drunk. Holy shit, I admitted it.

:eek22:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For someone whose join date is nearly two years ago...It seems odd you don't know how to follow a thread!
OMG... I did too. On my 21st birthday, in the Castro in San Francisco. They were bikini briefs... red... and fishnet. I didn't buy them, they were a present and I was very drunk. Holy shit, I admitted it.

:eek22:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If that is true... I am so sorry ( Go rent Supersize Me)
I bought a new pair of shoes when I went out to lunch... and they cost more than I paid for my first car!

True. I paid $200 for my first car - even tennis shoes cost that much these days.

BTW. I didn't make the cut at Wheel of Fortune auditions so, no, Vanna did not come on to me.

I seduced a married hot tub salesman and had sex with him in the showroom after the store closed. I asked to test out a tub in my underwear and he promptly joined me.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes mine was true....but I have not digested my luch well enough to confess what I just paid for these babies!
Yours is true...I want it to be true...so even if it's not true don't ruin my fantasy!
I have over 50 pairs of shoes in my closet at home!

True. I paid $200 for my first car - even tennis shoes cost that much these days.

BTW. I didn't make the cut at Wheel of Fortune auditions so, no, Vanna did not come on to me.

I seduced a married hot tub salesman and had sex with him in the showroom after the store closed. I asked to test out a tub in my underwear and he promptly joined me.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have 150 pairs of shoes in my closet, so yours can very well be true, Nude.

BTW, it was true about the McDonald's card. I used it twice, but lost it about a month in. Mind you this was like in 1996 or something like that. When people's only concern was what was in the Big Mac "special sauce."

Abercrombie and Fitch fired one of my friends for having sex with a coworker in the dressing room.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Abercrombie and Fitch fired one of my friends for having sex with a coworker in the dressing room.

That is definitely true. I have been angling to get some action there on slow weeknights but have not succeeded yet.

Yes, the hot tub session was true. He was sporting a thick gold ring while adjusting the jets of a new model hot tub up that I was interested in and I asked how the jets felt. I said, "You don't mind if I test it out do you? I know you're about to close and all."
"Nah, go ahead I have a bunch of paperwork to do. I have towels in the back so be my guest." He disappeared for a bit, maybe 5 minutes and came back and asked me how it felt and if it was warming up a bit then he asked me about the jets. He said "Never tried this model" and I just said - "why don't you give it a try? Isn't that a perk you get here." And it went from there.

I was a gay virgin until I was 32 years old.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say from the assessment of your pics that you didn't discover or get the courage to become a full fledge mary until sometime later in life, but I wouldn't say 32. So I guess my answer would be false, Earl.

My mother and I have been running from my biological father for about eight years now.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sounds plausible: I'll say true.But I hope it's not

A friend who is with me says he has been a straight/gay hustler since the age of 16.
Um no..
My last one was true I have over 50 pairs of shoes, and I don't think I'll ever confess to anyone how much I paid for the pair I bought today!

I met a fashion designer in an Airport and we were wearing the same outfiit! (his)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I was pressed for time.

After boasting about how far he could piss (5 feet for 6 seconds at a high school urinal), my friend and I saw an episode of Family Guy that same night where a high school friend says, "Gee, you sure can piss really far!"

True or not?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was ture
Yous sounds true enough...
After today...I'll be working in LA for a couple of weeks so I'll be off the boards at LPSG for a while!

Sorry, I was pressed for time.

After boasting about how far he could piss (5 feet for 6 seconds at a high school urinal), my friend and I saw an episode of Family Guy that same night where a high school friend says, "Gee, you sure can piss really far!"

True or not?