True real life rarity of 6 inch girth

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably a better question to swingers or gay guys with 6 inches of girth for qualified opinion. How common is 6 inch girth in real life? Is is very rare according to all the stats, but it doesnt seem so rare when you hear people speak about girth preferences.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know Mr. Cumalot but I hear this infuriating radio commercial every time I tune into a sports talk show. It's for some worthless pills called Prolixus and includes a woman with a voice like nails on a blackboard saying, "by now all the women hearing this are smiling and nodding their heads." How many women listen to sports radio or care about the Angels, Dodgers or this weekends NFL draft?
.: Prolixus :. Widen Your Horizons. The Male Sexual Enhancement Product for Widening Your Penis.

nub_dick_grower

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've got 5.5 inch mid-shaft - and about 6.2 inches at the base (but dont expect photos, girth is a bitch to measure) so no, I dont think it's all too rare.

Bigger exists, and I would personally prefer something like 6.5 inch mid shaft in my ideal penis world :)

Reactions: erpap

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I think if you're not careful you could get spoiled with the idea that big dicks are really more commonplace than they are. Most of us are hung above average in some capacity -- length or girth or both. In the real world, the landscape probably looks much different. The big-dicked guys aren't as easily concentrated in one place.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the point. I think I have come here and been drawn into believing my 7.x by 6.x is common as muck in the real world. I need to gain some perspective. To do this I was hoping a swinger or a gay guy WITH 6 inch girth so that he knows what it looks like, could compare what he has experienced in the real world.

Reactions: blonk

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is probably a better question to swingers or gay guys with 6 inches of girth for qualified opinion. How common is 6 inch girth in real life? Is is very rare according to all the stats, but it doesnt seem so rare when you hear people speak about girth preferences.

I think it is very rare. Both my hubby and I are 6" around (with different lengths).

I have met some guys much thicker than either of us, however.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear this infuriating radio commercial every time I tune into a sports talk show. It's for some worthless pills called Prolixus and includes a woman with a voice like nails on a blackboard saying, "by now all the women hearing this are smiling and nodding their heads." How many women listen to sports radio or care about the Angels, Dodgers or this weekends NFL draft?
.: Prolixus :. Widen Your Horizons. The Male Sexual Enhancement Product for Widening Your Penis.

Lol, my girlfriend and I have heard this commerical multiple times. It makes her mad because it says "thick and wide" and she insists that they are the same thing. Oh, she is a Dodgers fan by the way :biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats the point. I think I have come here and been drawn into believing my 7.x by 6.x is common as muck in the real world. I need to gain some perspective. To do this I was hoping a swinger or a gay guy WITH 6 inch girth so that he knows what it looks like, could compare what he has experienced in the real world.
Your girth is not that common. When all the surveys I have seen say 4.75 to 5 is average, you are well above average. I have seen about 6 or 7 cocks and only one was above 6 inches around. Two of them were around 4.5 around.

7 in length is more common, but still above average.

D_wirthy78

Just Browsing
Media

mine is 6.6 inches girth. I don´t think it´s BIG

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think 6" girth is common at all because there would be more condoms made to fit that size otherwise. I'd love to see the sales statistics of TheyFit condoms.

Reactions: JockFull

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think 6" girth is common at all because there would be more condoms made to fit that size otherwise. I'd love to see the sales statistics of TheyFit condoms.

True. Putting a regular condom on a 6"+ girth cock is a science (and a torture) ...