Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There are many penises with six-inch girth. It must be that the skinny-dick guys just don't wish to accept that fact ...

Yes, there are indeed many penises with at least a six inch girth. Something on the order of tens of millions worldwide. But that doesn't change the fact that a natural six inch girth is rare. There have been dozens (perhaps hundreds) of studies on human penis size and they all put the 6 inch girth (or larger) at less than 2% of the adult male population.

Reactions: BaddJack

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, there are indeed many penises with at least a six inch girth. Something on the order of tens of millions worldwide. But that doesn't change the fact that a natural six inch girth is rare. There have been dozens (perhaps hundreds) of studies on human penis size and they all put the 6 inch girth (or larger) at less than 2% of the adult male population.
regardless of the number of studies done i have to say that i ran into more than my fair share of the 2% club last week when i was visiting a bath house. of the 20 or so penis(penii?) i was friends w/ at least 10 were enough to make my mouth stretch quite wide! i have found that 6" is not all that uncommon amongst the gay men that i have serviced

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And less than 2%, while it may seem a lot when you put it in numbers...Is certainly making 6 inch or greater in the rare scale, no matter how you look at it.

So if you're 6 inches or greater in girth, think about that. ;) Quite a confidence booster, huh?

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, you're right, I am merely 5&7/8" thick.

I'll be a ballbreaker like many on here and state this..If you pushed the tag end of the tape up, it would probably read 5 7/8..If you look at the bulge of the top of the tag end where it's under the tape, it's slightly under 6.

Reactions: BaddJack

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For those of you interested in seeing a real 'rare' less than 2% actual measured girth... check out my circumference photo: :Eyecrazy:

http://www.lpsg.com/members/tdnet/albums/monstrous+erectus/702498-thickness-is-what-you-really.html

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: tttfreetime

victor112

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a really thick cock and no girl has ever had a thicker then mine.
Check it out and tell me what you think about my girth!

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a really thick cock and no girl has ever had a thicker then mine.
Check it out and tell me what you think about my girth!

Tell them that if they think they want more to look me up.

BJ :biggrin1:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are the only reason I know I'm above average.

Pretty much all of them have insisted that it's enormous (a hair under 6" in girth).

Before my first sexual encounter it had never crossed my mind that I was any thicker than normal.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very rare. Every time I have had sex, the person comments. Every time. A massage therapist pointed out to me once and I asked if he sees a lot of thick ones like me and he said no. I love having a thick one, I have to admit. Makes masturbating really fun. It fits so nicely in my hand!

lpsg0311

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very rare. Every time I have had sex, the person comments. Every time. A massage therapist pointed out to me once and I asked if he sees a lot of thick ones like me and he said no. I love having a thick one, I have to admit. Makes masturbating really fun. It fits so nicely in my hand!
Can totally relate