True real life rarity of 6 inch girth

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girth is 6,3 inches, and every girl i've been with commented it's very thick, or the thickest they had. so i think it's rare
take a look and tell me
thanks

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think 6" girth is common at all because there would be more condoms made to fit that size otherwise. I'd love to see the sales statistics of TheyFit condoms.

I recently measured myself for TheyFit condoms and my girth exceeded their maximum measurement.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think 6" girth is common at all because there would be more condoms made to fit that size otherwise. I'd love to see the sales statistics of TheyFit condoms.

The attached graph gives you that data, Jovial, and yes anything above 6" of girth is extremely rare. I'm just a shade over 6 at the base but average about 5-3/4.

Attachments

Reactions: JockFull

xsam13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*lurker here*

trust me. .they are feeling it the next day.

I am only 6.5(can hit 7 if I push real hard, and do a kegal) x 5.8-6.25(base), but every girl cept for one where my dick size has come up has said the same thing .. "It is big, it is thick, and I get sore." The "one" girl that made a negative comment said "does it get any bigger" .. needless to say, by dick went soft, and I ended the relationship before it started. She chased me for a good week after that, ..so I DO think it was big enough for her . .she was just expecting more.

I do not really pursue hookups, or one nighters. . but they have happened. Most of my partners have been relationships. ALl of them had to get accustomed to the girth, and all of them found it enjoyable. I have had many comments that its "a good dick" .. not to long, but nice and girthy without being painfull girthy .. or "pokey".

my last relationship ended after 4 years, and this ended 2 years ago .. she loved my dick. still does, and we do hookup on occasion. She has not had one since that she likes as much as mine, and she has had longer. Matter of fact, most women I have talked to about size want girth, not length. They complain they cant pubic bone grind with longer. Or just find it painfull .. I am sure some love the big ones.

I think 6 in girth is big, .. but like so many others on here, I dont think mine is really that big. Just average. I recently cut out a paper towel ring to 6 3/4 .. put it on the table, and it was actually MUCH bigger looking than I thought my dick was, and my dick is Fatter than the roll .. go figure.

peace.

xsam13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will add this .. Women do get wetter around a fatter dick. That is another comment I have heard in my 40 years. I have been with a more than a few that insisted they need "lube", but after some intimacy, they find themselves very wet. That is useally when the "size" comments come up. They really think there gonna need the lube for the fat one, but find there natural reaction is to become "wetter" ..

i dont know .. hehe

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6" at the base, 5.75" midshaft....and I get strong reactions from any girl who sees it. Things like, holy crap, that isn't gonna fit, OMG....it always goes in ok tho!

PS, I think the lifestyles study was decent; if anything, it is skewed on the big side, because presumably, fewer small guys and more big guys volunteered.

Last edited:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I've told this story before, but in the early days of the internet's popularity, I once asked a lady from a sex-related message board for opinions/advice about my size. I had seen some of the surveys in magazines and such, but other than that I had no idea how I stacked up in "real life." This woman's response to me included, "6 inches around? Yeah, right. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable."

That told me a lot right there.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The LifeStyles data seems to be the most authoritative. (and believable)

But, only about two-thirds of the woman I been with, have ever mentioned my larger than average girth. If 6+" was that rare, I would think more of them might say something. Ohh well...:rolleyes:, we may never know the truth.

two-thirds is still good going. That's still the majority of the women you've been with who are commenting. The ones that don't comment, well there might be several reasons they don't say anything, it doesn't necessarily mean they've been with larger than average girths before. Perhaps some women don't even consider cock size or girth, perhaps it's just ... a nice cock to them. Perhaps they think it's huge but aren't the kind of girls to say anything, or they're shy or they're simply not very verbal people. Put into that mix maybe one or two girls who may well have been with a girth similar and that gives you a bit of everything. None of that would mean 6" girth is not rare.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PS, I think the lifestyles study was decent; if anything, it is skewed on the big side, because presumably, fewer small guys and more big guys volunteered.

This is true... It makes sense that the guys more confident about their size would be willing participate in such surveys. Especially on the internet. A guy with a 6+" penis will be more likely to participate, and even then, there are many different ways of measuring up. Needless to say, most guys will use bone-pressed lengths, etc. It is possible that the REAL average is about 5.5" or so. That is why most sexologists keep say "5 to 6 inches" whereas these surveys always skew towards and beyond 6". (this is all about length, btw)

6" girth is probably quite rare, though. Probably 2 in 100 or so, maybe less. At the same time, you could get lucky.

But hey, that's all speculation.

Reactions: MDM8

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably a better question to swingers or gay guys with 6 inches of girth for qualified opinion. How common is 6 inch girth in real life? Is is very rare according to all the stats, but it doesnt seem so rare when you hear people speak about girth preferences.

Of the 26 guys I've been with I've only measured 2 over 6" girth - and perhaps 2 others would have been if I'd measured them, so my real life stat is in the 7-15% range.