True real life rarity of 6 inch girth

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" girth equals a 2.25 inch pumping cylinder. That's big. I can't quite pack it. It's hard to believe any woman could take that comfortably. And by the way, saying ' 7" to 8" ' girth; an inch difference in girth is a substantial amount, when you consider the volume involved.

kickstand

1st Like
Media
I don't know Mr. Cumalot but I hear this infuriating radio commercial every time I tune into a sports talk show. It's for some worthless pills called Prolixus and includes a woman with a voice like nails on a blackboard saying, "by now all the women hearing this are smiling and nodding their heads." How many women listen to sports radio or care about the Angels, Dodgers or this weekends NFL draft?
.: Prolixus :. Widen Your Horizons. The Male Sexual Enhancement Product for Widening Your Penis.
So has anyone tried Prolixus? I tried Wydenz and am sorry that I bought three bottles. I stopped half way through the first bottle after realizing that it reacted with my body in that it dehydtrated me. I would urinate twenty or more times a day until I realized it was caused by that pill. So as an advisry from me, when you try Prolixus, just buy one bottle and make sure your body tolerates it. It may be that you can tolerate Wydenz, unlike me, but again, buy one bottle only as a test. Where they get you is that they (all pills) talk about significant impact starts after a month with maximum results after three. That's fine, but first make sure you can tolerate the pill. I'll have to try Prolixus.

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this really helps at all, but I am a true 6" girth...and every single guy I sleep or mess around with comments on how thick I am. I could count on half of one hand, the number of guys who didn't seem impressed by my girth.

B_boloyev

Experimental Member
Media
the reason is, no offense inteded, 70% of users here come here to fullfill and make up fantasies, and measure reeeeaelly ,REALLY, incorrectly their penis. Most people that say 6+ probably dont measure it with the measuring tape TIGHT and only 360 degrees.. 6 around is rare as heck

Reactions: plas95

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The Life Styles Condoms study that I previously referenced was conducted by medical professionals and included two separate measurements of each of the 301 penises studied. Their findings were:

Average erect penis length measured 5.877 inches
Average erect penis girth measured 4.972 inches

A similar clinical study performed by a Brazilian urologist on 150 men found:

An average erect penis length of 5.7 inches and
An average erect penis girth of 4.7 inches

So those numbers are probably a pretty good starting point for "average."

... How common is 6 inch girth in real life? ... it doesnt seem so rare when you hear people speak about girth preferences.

I think the lack of rarity in that respect is simply due to the fact that the vast majority of men (and women) quote sizes that are simply exaggerated. Many of them do so in the honest belief that their numbers are accurate but have simply lost sight of what a real inch is. The only way my own erection can even approach an honest 8 inch measurement is bone-pressed, yet I have had countless guys, and a few gals, on their first introduction to my rigid member swear that it has to be at least ten inches in length. For many it is simply an honest misperception of size when it comes to male genitalia.

... I was hoping a swinger or a gay guy WITH 6 inch girth so that he knows what it looks like, could compare what he has experienced in the real world.

My own girth is only over 6 at the thickest part of my shaft (the base) and more like 5.75 at mid shaft. The first photo attached hereto is completely honest with no shenanigans going on with the tape on the underside of my cock.

I do have considerable experience with cocks of all sizes in "the real world" and can offer the follwing comments on the remainder of my attached pics:

The second pic (RealWorld1) is from one of my first ever group experiences and the cock at the top of the picture is that of a good friend of mine who is generally considered to be "hung" (approximately 7x5), while the semi-erect cock underneath mine is definitely of greater than average girth though only slightly longer than average.

The third pic (RealWorld2) features a friend from up north who is also hung better than average a little over 5 inches in girth.

The fourth pic (RealWorld3) is of a good friend in Denver whose dick is right at the statistical average in size ... but very tasty, I can attest.

The final pic (RealWorld4) is my cock over one of average length but less than average girth, about 4 inches. It too was quite tasty!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: dtheory

pretpaal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm....6.5" length here and 6 3/4" girth at the base (check the pic-->17cm equals 6.7").

I never realised it was thick before I tried the measuring tool from an condom company (coripa). It blew my mind: I was in the thickest section available. After that I hooked up at LPSG.

After that I was so damn proud of my size that I bragged about it to two females at work I was flirting with over the mail. Twice my size came up and I proudly mentioned my 6.7" girth. Stupid.....after that the flirting stopped. One of them said to me two months afterwards that she liked XL-cocks but that my girth was crazy and probably very painfull. Stupid enough I never encountered big problems having sex. So the next time I should just shut up and surprise the girl when the moment is there :rolleyes:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7.25 x 6.25. the 6.25 is average, my base is little over 6.50. my wife years ago found some internet stats, and advised me I was a rare find cock wise. she told me I was big, with the thickness making me unusual. I was like 5 out of 100. I had women tell me I was big, and tell me I was small. I know my wife told her mother my size by using her hands, and MIL almost yelped. I had a gf who told her divorced mom, and she gave me a full inspection and then some. when you buy Magnums and the female clerk follows you to your car, and asks, are those for you? do they fit you? you get the idea you got a good thing going.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Even rarer among Asians. That is why I'm trying to reach 6" grith, just like a magic number to me. I'm currently 5.7-5.8 mid shaft and using PE with hope.

Well, most Asian girls think I'm damn thick already, LOL.

B_daniellajolie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello guys ,

my name is daniella jolie , i'm a hot trans from paris ( france ) i have one of the biggest she-cocks in europe , it's 10 inches long and girth is 6,5 inch when erected. i've recieved already a lot of men as an adult entertainer ( i lost count how many ) and none of them were bigger than me , to be honoust , it never came close. and with my experience i can tell you all that sizes like mine are so rare , trust me average is 6 inches long and 4 iches girth , 95% of the customers i recieve are in those sizes , a few bigger , a few smaller. i have a lot of gay friends also and it's the same in that scene , if you are 7,5 inches long or up and 5 inches around or thicker , you're special trust me

see my pics and judge yourself

xxxxxxxx daniella

Attachments

Reactions: curly_cum21

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've got 5.5 inch mid-shaft - and about 6.2 inches at the base (but dont expect photos, girth is a bitch to measure) so no, I dont think it's all too rare.

Bigger exists, and I would personally prefer something like 6.5 inch mid shaft in my ideal penis world :)

I'm 5.5 around consistently up the shaft. I've certainly seen guys with bigger girths, tho' not all that many I'd say. Plenty of smaller guys. So, I guess I'm not being very helpful. 6" would be ideally meaty for me.