Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in bliss of eye candy over these few years!

It was a hot day on the weekend but it was even hotter when I started to work out with my friend in the Gym; he has always been eye candy to everyone and I have jacked off to the thought of his body and his thick and long cock.

When it is hot he wears an old pair of small shorts that really emphasises his bulge to the max, his abs and muscles and pecks stand out with his dirty blond hair, goatee and blue eyes. He is about 15 cm shorter than me I’m about 1m 90cm and much more cock than I will ever have.
In winter he wears tights and a singlet.
He smells amazing with cologne during work out (weird a guy weird cologne during working out right?!) kinda woody and oak smell. He is extremely intelligent so he has the most perfect body and mind and dick it is too much and too impossible for such a combination? (He is kinda a douche to others and show off-ish I guess and loves the attention to his cock… but he is so sexy!)

Every week we start training with intense stretching and he being a contortionist has its advantages with me getting to lie on top of him in different stretches. One position is when he makes a back-arch and lucky me I get to hold his waist right onto mine with his head at his feet unable to see what I am looking at ( but Obviously he knows all too well what); and his cock bulging under his short pants only 5 millimeters of cloth from my own dick (him flacid must be 5.25 inches and 5 inches girth).
After we did this we both jumped about as after intense stretching (it stops cramps from happening and relaxes our bodies). But he was obviously was too relaxed as his flaccid piece of sausage and huge sack flopped around in his plants.
There is another stretch where he lies on his back with one leg raised in the air and I have to push it to the floor past his head and so his legs are like in an upside down splits… anyway me being on top of him I get to look at his junk and brush past it if he is really stretchy that day.

It got better as later when he was practicing on the Trapeze (not flying trapeze but still a trapeze for circus tricks) he had a raging boner; us being the only people using that part of the GYM he kept on going; his cock kept on growing and growing and he was upside down in a straddle and he just lied there with his third leg almost breaking the seams in his plants; showing me all his glory ( 8.2 inches and girth 6.5 inches. He just smiled at me and I smiled back (I know this is getting to unbelievable but it pains me to say that it is soooo true.) I heard he was bisexual from gossip but no one really knows but I do know he is horny for Women. But I hope so much for him and me to touch one another and jack off together.

There was another time when at the Christmas party he jumped in my pool with everyone else and it was a cold summer and the water was still cold from winter so when he and everyone jumped out and walked to the buffet table. Wearing his dripping swimmers I saw his penis line in his wet trunks and even when the water was cold it was larger than anyone else’s that’s for sure! It was a black, nonchalant line hanging heavily between his legs.

And our GYM instructor she is the hottest girl in the world but she is married; the husband is the luckiest man to walk the Earth. Perfect boobs to body ratio I have ever seen, smooth but tough skin (she is a Gymnast), petite, great character, easy to get drunk with so she does crazy and funny stuff, best party girl ever; she helped me score a couple of times at parties i.e. Putting in a good word in with the ladies. Great woman!

That’s my story of this year’s encounter with the two hottest people I know.
[FONT=&quot]Anyone care to share their stories of their best encounter with eye candy :smile:?[/FONT]

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet he's had loads more adventures in the last four years...Water Dragon, if you're still around lets have them!