True Stories about "showing it" off!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If some of you hot and hung dudes out there like to "show it off" in public by freeballing or wearing tight jeans, etc., I'd love to hear about some of the sexy experiences you've had while doing it!

I really dig that kind of stuff!

This applies to any male who likes to show off his big tool, whether gay, str8, bi, married, or single.

For example, did a hot guy start "following you" discreetly trying to get a closer look at it? Or did someone actually approach you and start talking about your bulge?

Being gay myself, I would be more interested in stories about how other men responded to you, but all responses are welcome.

Thanks! :smile:

edgars

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't really like when people stare at me, it makes me feel awkward, but I noticed that some guys like to show off, especially if there is good opportunity, for instance, today saw a guy in sauna that obviously wanted others to look at his crotch because he was standing as anyone can see him, he was all shaved and yeah had big too. Probably I don't like to show off my body since there's nothing impressive about it.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the pants or shorts I'm wearing, I'll have a pretty unmistakable bulge in my pants, looking down it even looks weird, almost bottom heavy.

I'm pretty self conscious about it sometimes. Other times I sport it around.

Acheron538

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well....

The other day at a friend's party [he's gay so lots of gay guys came], I intentionally lost at Strip Poker just so I could sit naked and hard laying back on my elbows. Being as tiny stature-wise as I am [5'4" and 110 lbs], it was quite shocking for them to say the least. I hang about 7 inches hard and am pretty thick so when I leaned back, a few leaned forwards XD!

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
acheron dude we're pretty much the same size, height and cock. nice to have some company.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm currently travelling in Asia. I feel a bit guilty about this, but I've been showing off a bit in naked situations like showers at pools etc. I've sensed a bunch of the guys in the places I've been have been curious to see a European cock for all of the expected reasons.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your question really remineded me of being in Rome last summer. I was living on my boat and had to do some laundry. So I put all my dirty clothes in one of those wheeled shopping carts and headed to the laundry. I was walking down the street and this guy was definitely checking out my bulge. I just smiled as I walked by. When I got to the corner, I turned around and the guy was stlll checking me out. So I just waited there for a minute. Sure enough the guy comes to me and though the language was not that easy I did figure out that he wanted me to follow him. He lived about a block away and when we got to his apartment, I followed him upstairs and had a very hot passionate time with him. Much more fun than doing laundry.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an average (7.5) dick but have huge balls. There always is a visable bulge on the right side and have gotten comments before. I just laugh it off.