true story, 3some with wife and hubby

D

deleted1109963

So we decided to have a pretty intense evening amongst the three of us, wife, hubby and I. We were planning on using the wife pretty well and give her good fucking with pissing too.

Let get straight to the fun, the wife wanted to start with just me at first and then let the hubby join in later as his stamina is lacking a little. So I put her to her knees and fed her my cock as I stood up. I barely gave her 30 seconds before I grabbed the back of her head and forced it down to hold it there. She almost made it to the bottom and I said "I know you can do better slut" then fucked her throat fast for a good twenty seconds then released her and told her to try again. I put my hands behind her head and then forced her down and she made it to the bottom and I held her there for over fifteen seconds as she gagged on the way up and released a lot of saliva. I then let her do her thing for the next minute or so before I sat on the arm of the couch as she crawled towards me and continued to suck my cock.

I would wrap my legs around her head as she would deepthroat me and hold it at the bottom, she was very energetic and she kept sucking me with a lot enthusiasm. I did grab her head and bob it up and down and made her gag even more before putting her in doggy on the couch and lubing up her ass for me to fuck her. I went in slowly at the beginning then got straight to fucking her hard. We were both moaning in pleasure and she just took it like a champ. My cock was stretching that o-ring as I continued to pound her. When I decided to pull out after two minutes I made her gape then made her turn around and suck my cock right out of her ass. She was so happy about this fucking, I could tell from the way she was sucking me. I also made her lick me from my balls all the way to my cock head before putting her sideway in spoon position on the couch and fucking her wonderful ass again.

I reached form behind to choke her a little as I fucked her and I slapped her tits too. She was moaning and really enjoying the fucking, I went at a faster and harder pace as we could hear our bodies hitting. I loved to pull out my cock and see that gape of hers slowly close, I then rolled her over so now her knees were on the floor and chest was on the couch and fucked her like this. She could feel the whole length of my cock go deep into her ass. She held her ass cheeks as she gaped for me a few times before I lied down on the couch and made her suck my cock right out of her ass.

Here I just told her what to do and didnt hold her. I told her to hold it down and when to come back, I told her to suck it up and down fast at times and guided her with the speed. She was very obedient and very good sucking but I wanted to fuck her ass even more so I told her to mount me and bounced on my cock as I held her from her hips. I loved to her tits bounce with each thrust, she was loving this a lot. I looked at her in the face and slapped her as she pulled out my cock then went to suck me. She was doing such a great job, its like she knew what I was going to do next. She deepthroated and gagged herself quite a little before she mounted me again but this time with her back to me and I got to fuck her a little harder than before. The hubby was still there watching, I really enjoying these moments fucking her on my own. We closed in on 25 minutes of us fucking by now and I told her to suck me again out of her ass. This time I was guiding her head with my hand as the hubby approached and he went straight up her ass.

He told me i did a good job fucking that hole as he saw her gape. I was tell her every now and then to gape when he pulled out and hold her cheeks apart. After few minutes we put her to her knees and made her suck us a little before both us peed on her. The hubby had been drinking a lot of water beforehand and he had a lot of pee. She was catching it with her mouth and it would overflow onto her body. I then said it is time for her to take us both.

So the hubby got on his back on the couch and went up her ass as she mounted him with her back to him and then I went in her pussy. I loved to pound her this way as I got to look at her face and her body. I could also feel my balls touching the hubby's cock. We did pull out every minute or so for her to gape for us and I would fuck her ass to give the hubby a little break and then I would pull out for him to go in then I would feed her my cock. I would make her gag and she would take it like a champ. When the hubby would pull out again I went back to fucking her ass for a little while then returned to fucking her pussy as hubby went back in her ass.

I looked her in the eyes and told her its time to take two in the ass now. I flipped her over to face her hubby and he went in her ass, I slipped my cock in slowly and increased out speeds as we fucked her. She was taking it like a true whore, with oth our cocks sliding inside that asshole of hers. We were all sweaty at this point and closing in on 40 minutes. I would pull out to feed her my cock and hubby would continue to fuck her ass. Then I got her on the ottoman in doggy and fucked her this way as the huby gagged her form the other end. I pulled out and told her to gape and peed into her gaping hole then shoved my cock in to pee some more and filled her up. When I pulled out she exploded, then I fed her my cock and peed on her face some more as the hubby started to fuck her. within a minute or two he also had to pee so he told me to fuck her ass as he peed all over her face and body and splashed me a little.

Within the next two minutes we both came all over her face as we kneeled her in between us. We did get each others cum on our cocks and she did a very good job licking it all up.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we decided to have a pretty intense evening amongst the three of us, wife, hubby and I. We were planning on using the wife pretty well and give her good fucking with pissing too.

Let get straight to the fun, the wife wanted to start with just me at first and then let the hubby join in later as his stamina is lacking a little. So I put her to her knees and fed her my cock as I stood up. I barely gave her 30 seconds before I grabbed the back of her head and forced it down to hold it there. She almost made it to the bottom and I said "I know you can do better slut" then fucked her throat fast for a good twenty seconds then released her and told her to try again. I put my hands behind her head and then forced her down and she made it to the bottom and I held her there for over fifteen seconds as she gagged on the way up and released a lot of saliva. I then let her do her thing for the next minute or so before I sat on the arm of the couch as she crawled towards me and continued to suck my cock.

I would wrap my legs around her head as she would deepthroat me and hold it at the bottom, she was very energetic and she kept sucking me with a lot enthusiasm. I did grab her head and bob it up and down and made her gag even more before putting her in doggy on the couch and lubing up her ass for me to fuck her. I went in slowly at the beginning then got straight to fucking her hard. We were both moaning in pleasure and she just took it like a champ. My cock was stretching that o-ring as I continued to pound her. When I decided to pull out after two minutes I made her gape then made her turn around and suck my cock right out of her ass. She was so happy about this fucking, I could tell from the way she was sucking me. I also made her lick me from my balls all the way to my cock head before putting her sideway in spoon position on the couch and fucking her wonderful ass again.

I reached form behind to choke her a little as I fucked her and I slapped her tits too. She was moaning and really enjoying the fucking, I went at a faster and harder pace as we could hear our bodies hitting. I loved to pull out my cock and see that gape of hers slowly close, I then rolled her over so now her knees were on the floor and chest was on the couch and fucked her like this. She could feel the whole length of my cock go deep into her ass. She held her ass cheeks as she gaped for me a few times before I lied down on the couch and made her suck my cock right out of her ass.

Here I just told her what to do and didnt hold her. I told her to hold it down and when to come back, I told her to suck it up and down fast at times and guided her with the speed. She was very obedient and very good sucking but I wanted to fuck her ass even more so I told her to mount me and bounced on my cock as I held her from her hips. I loved to her tits bounce with each thrust, she was loving this a lot. I looked at her in the face and slapped her as she pulled out my cock then went to suck me. She was doing such a great job, its like she knew what I was going to do next. She deepthroated and gagged herself quite a little before she mounted me again but this time with her back to me and I got to fuck her a little harder than before. The hubby was still there watching, I really enjoying these moments fucking her on my own. We closed in on 25 minutes of us fucking by now and I told her to suck me again out of her ass. This time I was guiding her head with my hand as the hubby approached and he went straight up her ass.

He told me i did a good job fucking that hole as he saw her gape. I was tell her every now and then to gape when he pulled out and hold her cheeks apart. After few minutes we put her to her knees and made her suck us a little before both us peed on her. The hubby had been drinking a lot of water beforehand and he had a lot of pee. She was catching it with her mouth and it would overflow onto her body. I then said it is time for her to take us both.

So the hubby got on his back on the couch and went up her ass as she mounted him with her back to him and then I went in her pussy. I loved to pound her this way as I got to look at her face and her body. I could also feel my balls touching the hubby's cock. We did pull out every minute or so for her to gape for us and I would fuck her ass to give the hubby a little break and then I would pull out for him to go in then I would feed her my cock. I would make her gag and she would take it like a champ. When the hubby would pull out again I went back to fucking her ass for a little while then returned to fucking her pussy as hubby went back in her ass.

I looked her in the eyes and told her its time to take two in the ass now. I flipped her over to face her hubby and he went in her ass, I slipped my cock in slowly and increased out speeds as we fucked her. She was taking it like a true whore, with oth our cocks sliding inside that asshole of hers. We were all sweaty at this point and closing in on 40 minutes. I would pull out to feed her my cock and hubby would continue to fuck her ass. Then I got her on the ottoman in doggy and fucked her this way as the huby gagged her form the other end. I pulled out and told her to gape and peed into her gaping hole then shoved my cock in to pee some more and filled her up. When I pulled out she exploded, then I fed her my cock and peed on her face some more as the hubby started to fuck her. within a minute or two he also had to pee so he told me to fuck her ass as he peed all over her face and body and splashed me a little.

Within the next two minutes we both came all over her face as we kneeled her in between us. We did get each others cum on our cocks and she did a very good job licking it all up.
Not into pee at all but if it floats your boat and all are good with it then it's fun. Sadly though both of you should of came on her face and in mouth then lick it up and cum kiss.

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted1109963

Not into pee at all but if it floats your boat and all are good with it then it's fun. Sadly though both of you should of came on her face and in mouth then lick it up and cum kiss.
I have only gotten into pee for a few years now, this was something we have picked up over the years. I usually do lick it up, but this day was just for her and for her to get used.
Pretty hot story! Surprised you didn't play with the husband too though.
I know, this was her day to fucked by us.

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Very hot, my dick says thank you..mmm

Reactions: deleted1109963

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I apor

I appreciate this kind of story more if it has video.