(True story) 7 guys vs wife and I. piss gangbang, anal, double anal, atm, deepthroat, rough gagging

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone,

Yes I know it has been a while since I last posted on here but here is a true count of what happened this past weekened with the couple and seven of the guys. In short there was a lot of anal, ass to mouth gagging and deepthroating, some fisting, lots of piss and much more rough stuff.

So we assigned each of the guys a number and the randomizer picked two of them out. They would get to use us first and then the rest of them can join once they have been satisfied. The wife had me naked in the bathroom in the huge shower that they have and told me to put my hands up on the wall as she teased my ass by passing her fingers over my asshole and slapping me, asking me what it is that I want.

"I want to get fucked" I said.

"I bet you do you slut" she replied.

Then she went to lick my asshole with some nice long tongue strokes followed by circular motions. She took her time to tease my hole properly and then she spit on it a little before introducing her finger, I could feel that she put in just the tip of her finger before pulling it out and getting more saliva on it to put it back in this time all the way in. She also fed me the finger from my ass and then went to put two in there before saying "ok now I think you're ready for some cock". She then told one of the lucky guys to step froward and I could hear her sucking him and then felt him slowly enter my ass. The cock head pierced my O ring as he eased his cock in me, I could feel her hands on my ass cheeks spreading them out. "How do you like that you little slut?" she asked. I nodded and then she told him to fuck me harder and I could feel him grabbing my hips and thrusting harder into my hole with the sound of our bodies clapping into each other. The guy was going at it very fast and deep and then switch to some longer and slower strokes.

I then heard her sucking on the second guy and he then switched places with the guy currently fucking me. He picked up right where the other guy left off and got rough right away and he didn't let up as the wife slapped my ass and face every now and then. This guy has a slightly larger cock than the other and he was pushing my head into the wall with one of his hands as he fucked me. He would pull his cock out and then shove it back in, the wife said "what a nice gaping hole you have there". As he was slowing down and he pulled out again the wife told me to get on my knees and suck it out of my ass and he just shoved it straight down my throat in one shot to make me gag on it as he put his hands on the back of my head, he held my head down on his cock for a good twenty seconds before releasing me and saliva streamed out of my mouth. He then went to facefuck me a little and gag some more, he moaned in pleasure as my headed bobbed back and forth on this nice cock. He did cock slap my face and spread the spit all over my face before he handed me over to the wife.

The wife then put her pussy and ass over my face for me to eat and the other guy was rubbing that wonderful cock on my face and her ass before finally putting it in her ass. I was licking her pussy and his cock as he thrusted in her and then she told me to lick her feet and legs. She had such nice smooth toned legs and as I was in doggy doing this the second guy went up my ass, the wife then stood up on one leg and put the other on my lower back as she was getting fucked. Everything about this was hot already and I loved hearing the echoes of our moaning in the bathroom as well as the view of looking up at the wife getting railed by a hot cock and her tits moving with the motion. When the guy pulled out of her ass, she suffocated me with her ass for a little. The guy who was fucking me pulled out from my ass and then went into hers and he peed in it and pulled out as she forced it out onto my face, the warm pee was great as it hit my face and went in my mouth, they did this twice. "that's so fucking hot" she said.

The second guy then kept me on my knees and gagged me with his cock with long slow strokes into my throat. He was going completely in nice and slow and then pulled out, when he would have most of his cock in my throat the wife was forcing my head harder onto his body. She said "you can't even take it all, what's wrong with you" and then she spat on me before she said "watch me" and she went to suck it all the way down to the base and spat the saliva on my face and rubbed it with his cock. She did have a slightly better angle than me but then the guy shoved the cock back into my mouth and started to go a little faster, as far in as he could and out and he disregarded my gagging and just continued to go at it. I was getting pretty sloppy and I knew he loved it. The guy was sort of pushing me further back as he fucked my throat to the point where he was almost squatting as he fucked my face. When he pulled out the wife then squatted over me to pee on my face and I swallowed a lot of it. As soon as she finished, I went back to sucking the guy and the other guy said "come here bitch" and he just peed all over me. What a long stream he had, it was going up my nose and, in my eyes, and when he was done, he gagged me hard for a minute or so before they switched around.

The wife then got on the floor and told me to get in doggy and lick her pussy as one of them fucked me in the ass. I was moaning a lot and she told me "shut the fuck up, bitch, just take it".

The guys switched a few times as they railed me very hard here. This is where I had been holding my pee for a long time and I said I had to pee. One of the guys said "you have a wonderful slut you can share your pee with" so she got on her knees and I stood up over her and smiled as she smiled back before opening her mouth and I peed all over her face and in her mouth. She was able to swallow some but a lot of it did stream down that hot body of hers. When I finished peeing one of the guys grabbed her and was starting to gag her and the other guy put me to my knees for me to suck him and gag on him. One of the guys said "look at you two filthy sluts, all full of piss and spit". The guys then wanted to fuck our asses so they put us in doggy and fucked us side by side. They fucked us for a few minutes every time before switching to the next position as it was hard on the knees on the ceramic shower floor. In the next position they brought us out of the shower and leaned us over the counter and fucked us this way. I felt that we could get the full wrath of their cock in us this way The guys were holding our head and directing it to the mirror in front of us saying "look at yourselves, look at what whores look like". The guys did switch between us and were starting to tire out. So we switched to one of the hottest positions, when one of the guys was on the floor and I mounted him with my legs spread facing him but I leaned back toward his feet and the wife was standing over me and getting fucked. I was licking her pussy and his cock and from time to time sucked it deep out of her ass. She would also choke me with one of her hands. The guy under me can only move much so I was doing a lot of work and loved bouncing on that cock. When the guys were getting close we can tell they were slowing things down, the guy fucking the wife would pull out a lot and my guy would hold my legs down to keep his whole cock in my ass.

So one of the guys got on the floor and I sucked him in doggy and the second fucked my ass as the wife was slapping parts of my body. The guy I was sucking really kept my head down to the bottom for a while and I gagged sooooo much. Finally, the guy I was sucking told me he had to pee for the first time so the wife put me on my knees in the shower and she joined me as we put our faces together. He peed on us both and the other guy also had a little pee for us too. We did transfer some of the pee to one another and made out a little but the one guy had peed so much. The guys then fucked us for another 10 minutes or so in a few more positions before finally cumming up her ass and she fed it to me each time. This whole bathroom fun lasted almost fifty minutes, we got cleaned up and then headed down to the basement to the rest of the guys where more fun was awaiting.

In the basement the guys were lined up on each side of the little rectangular inflatable pool and I was going down the line sucking each of them, the wife didn't suck any here as she was guiding them into my mouth and stroking some of them. I loved feeling the different sized cocks in my hands and mouth, the guys were starting things off a little slow until the wife said " come on guys, you have a slut here willing to suck you all deep, fuck his throat". From then on the guys turned it up a notch and gagged me hard, some of them liked to shove their cock as far into my throat as it could and thrusted from there, where some other went all the way in and out.Within the first ten minutes I had sucked them all and then some of them had started to pee on the wife and I. They said that they had been drinking a lot during our bathroom fun and they could barely hold it. This was a lot of pee in total. In between some of the pissing I would look back at the wife and she was so hot stroking two cocks as a third was peeing right into her mouth. Then she squatted over me to pee on me as some of the guys still had some pee. I was already drenched in piss and we had just started.

The guys were starting to gag me more and getting rougher, I figured that they had finished peeing. After a little more gagging they lifted us both up and then bent us over, we each took one in the ass and sucked on another. We did spin 180 when the guys wanted to switch so we sucked the cock right out of our asses and the one we were sucking went up our ass. The guys did get a rotation going and it was so hot being drenched in piss and getting fucked like a little ragdolls by all these guys. The guys used us in the pool for a little longer before drying us off a little with some towels before they moved us to the couch.

On the couch we each mounted the guys reverse cowgirl and they shoved two cocks in our asses. Some of the guys were able to feed us their cocks and some I just stroked. I loved the bodies just everywhere tumbling over one another as well as being fucked right beside the wife. We were all so horny and the loved seeing us take two in the ass. The guys on top kept rotating and after ten minutes or so in this position the guy on the bottom switched and I mounted another guy facing him as a second went in to my ass and I sucked on a third, I could feel the wifes head on my butt and the guys pulling out every now and then to feed her from my ass. They would even thrust once in my ass then once in her mouth repetitively. The wife then said she wanted to switch with me so the guy also switched at the bottom and I was sucking cocks right out of her ass as I was getting fucked by one too. I just loved the feeling of getting it in my ass and being held down on her ass to swallow a hot cock that just came out of her ass. The guys did a really good job at fucking us in our asses and our mouths, we were always busy with cocks in some way.

The guys then wanted to get rougher and give us a little rougher treatment so we each got double anal as we mounted a new guy and they fucked us hard, between some of sucking the wife and I were able to kiss a little bit. They didn't let up. I was moaning a lot as was the wife and the guys. Everyone was being satisfied. After few more minutes some of the guys had to pee again so they moved the wife to the ottoman and she got in doggy as they put their cock in her ass and peed, she squirted it out into my mouth and I swallowed it all. This was great as it gave the guys a little time to slow things down to hold their loads, then a second guy peed in her ass and we repeated the same. One of the guys peed on her face as he couldn't wait to pee in her ass. The fourth guy then wanted to pee up my ass and he put me in missionary on the ottoman and fucked me a little before releasing that hot pee in my ass and I squirted it out to the wife. When he pulled out he also peed on her mouth and it just soaked my ass and cock and then I said I had to pee and the guys told me to shoot it in her mouth. Right after I peed she then squatted over me and peed on my face as I got fucked yet again up my ass and I could also feel some of the guys still peeing on my body. This is also where she fisted my ass a little as they were still peeing on me. Then the guys just fucked us silly in a few more positions and then it was feeding time.

I laid down on the floor and she sat on my face. She took every single load in her mouth and between each guy she would feed me some of the cum. I loved licking that wonderful pussy and ass of hers. some of the guys still peed a little more on her and then it went down to me. One of the guys had to cum a second time and he came on my ass as I was put in doggy and she licked it all clean.

Our asses were both satisfied with the punishment they received, we just wanted more but it was time to clean up and kick the guys out. The wife and I did shower together and she treated me to some more fun and a nice blowjob that started in the shower and moved to the bed for a little more fun until I came in her pussy.

What a great little get together. We enjoyed ourselves very much.